Random Christian thought's thread continued ...

Part 2:

This siggy cracks me up... :rofl:

I'm starting to see Natural Ti'sha rondisa Llama Llama isha in my sleep... :rofl:

funny_hairrVXS1-1.jpg
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:...only you can come up with these names....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Nice to see the ladies here come together to share the Lord with a seeking soul. Even with all of our struggles here, the Lord still uses the Christian forum.

The devil thought he was going to throw me off my path. Psyche his mind, made his booty shine. Cuz I got God on my side and even in the midst of what looks like trouble, God is still performing miracles today. Yes Lord.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:...only you can come up with these names....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

OH NO! I just saw 'Double Llamas' in your post... :thud:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Double volumn of 'Naturals' :brainfog: :brainfog:

O' thank Goodness they're not 'pink'. I think. It may be good if I don't blink. It may make you wonder, what did I drink. :lachen:

O' me O my... A double view is in my eye.

Please don't think I've gotten loose,
Cause now I'm writing like Dr. Suess :drunk:

-----------

Ummm, yeah. It's been one of those days :drunk: :spinning: :lachen:

But I'm all right... Jesus has me hidden tight in His loving arms. :love3:

Hope doesn't disappoint.....:yep:

Amen, Sis ... :amen:

God does not disappoint. I praise Him for all that He's doing in your life and in the life of our Precious Sister (Precious P).

Look what God took care of for me...

After several long and exhausting phone calls today with the medical staff that treated my mom in the hospital, it turns out that she does not need the daily IM injections. Which means that I don't have to administer them to her.

My mom already 'tenses' up when she gets her sugar sticks and I tense up even more, because I don't like to stick her and hurt her.

The news of me having to give her daily injections was way over the top for me, personally. I wasn't prepared for this... mentally or experience wise. :nervous2:

However, I got the news from the medical staff (after 6 calls and consults today) that she did not need the shots as they were administered to her during her hospitial stay and now she only needs them once a month and her regular doctor can give them to her right there in his office.

Can I just say this?

Thank you, Jesus! :happydance:

Sis, thank you so much for your loving prayers... yours and hubby's :kiss:

Also I'm thanking the others who PM'd me with their loving prayers and wishes and for the help they offered me as well.

Thank you, BlessedStarlette... :kiss: You are a true and valued friend indeed.

Thank you, Pebbles :kiss: You've helped more than you know.

All of you are. :blowkiss:

Shimmie was stressed... :thud: :cry: :drunk:

Now I can take a nap :sleep2:

Awwww...this testimony is great to hear, Shimmie. :yep: Love it!

I praise God with you for this victory with your mom, and I'm happy that God is making your burden lighter.

You are a truly blessed Child of God for caring for your mother with such an unselfish, unwavering love. She's blessed to have you as a daughter!!! Amen... :rosebud:

Amen, Sis ... :amen:

God does not disappoint. I praise Him for all that He's doing in your life and in the life of our Precious Sister (Precious P).

Look what God took care of for me...

After several long and exhausting phone calls today with the medical staff that treated my mom in the hospital, it turns out that she does not need the daily IM injections. Which means that I don't have to administer them to her.

My mom already 'tenses' up when she gets her sugar sticks and I tense up even more, because I don't like to stick her and hurt her.

The news of me having to give her daily injections was way over the top for me, personally. I wasn't prepared for this... mentally or experience wise. :nervous2:

However, I got the news from the medical staff (after 6 calls and consults today) that she did not need the shots as they were administered to her during her hospitial stay and now she only needs them once a month and her regular doctor can give them to her right there in his office.

Can I just say this?

Thank you, Jesus! :happydance:

Sis, thank you so much for your loving prayers... yours and hubby's :kiss:

Also I'm thanking the others who PM'd me with their loving prayers and wishes and for the help they offered me as well.

Thank you, BlessedStarlette... :kiss: You are a true and valued friend indeed.

Thank you, Pebbles :kiss: You've helped more than you know.

All of you are. :blowkiss:

Shimmie was stressed... :thud: :cry: :drunk:

Now I can take a nap :sleep2:

Awwww...this testimony is great to hear, Shimmie. :yep: Love it!

I praise God with you for this victory with your mom, and I'm happy that God is making your burden lighter.

You are a truly blessed Child of God for caring for your mother with such an unselfish, unwavering love. She's blessed to have you as a daughter!!! Amen... :rosebud:
Thank you beautiful Laela... :kiss: You've been here for me too. I thank God for you so much.

I thank God for Lamara who sent me a PM a few weeks ago when my mom was taken into the hospital. :Rose:

God bless you all.... :blowkiss:

Alright MsCocoface and Shimmie, upon your advice:bighug:. I renounce satan with St. Michael's prayer ...and I got one of these stepped freshly in poopy in a big size 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNHouA5xoBE

MsCoco is definitely speaking to you by the Holy Spirit.

As for me, I'd say instead of the boots, get a pretty pedicure and wear pretty sandals instead. Let God do the kicking. :yep: :lol:

And I'm serious... don't waste good toes on the devil. God has better stomps anyway. :Rose:

Take into prayer Ms. Coco's wisdom. She truly is speaking the heart of God our Father. :love2:

MsCoco is definitely speaking to you by the Holy Spirit.

As for me, I'd say instead of the boots, get a pretty pedicure and wear pretty sandals instead. Let God do the kicking. :yep: :lol:

And I'm serious... don't waste good toes on the devil. God has better stomps anyway. :Rose:

Take into prayer Ms. Coco's wisdom. She truly is speaking the heart of God our Father. :love2:

The boot thing was a joke...did you see the vid? :lachen: I love it because it is so symbolic. I mean, they'd seriously had enough!!! :yep: St. Michael's prayer is a keeper and that's usually all I have to say to the devil..indirectly. Even the angels don't insult him.

The boot thing was a joke...did you see the vid? :lachen: I love it because it is so symbolic. I mean, they'd seriously had enough!!! :yep: St. Michael's prayer is a keeper and that's usually all I have to say to the devil..indirectly. Even the angels don't insult him.

Yes, I saw the video.... :drunk:

I always feel inspired reading the Praise Reports and prayers in the CF. Today I'm feeling like I'm living in the Days of Elijah! We're praising that devil down!!!!

It's an inexplicable joy...

There's NO GOD like Jehovah-jireh!

“When you see the year not just as winter, spring, summer, and fall, but as Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, Pentecost, and Ordinary Time, then the changing seasons don't just remind you that the Earth is circling the Sun, but that God Himself came down onto that Earth in order to save us all.” Jessica Snell

I liked this and thought to share :)

“When you see the year not just as winter, spring, summer, and fall, but as Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, Pentecost, and Ordinary Time, then the changing seasons don't just remind you that the Earth is circling the Sun, but that God Himself came down onto that Earth in order to save us all.” Jessica Snell

I liked this and thought to share :)

Beautiful :Rose: Thanks for sharing this Envybeauty. It's a beautiful way to go through time.

And even in the very cold of Winter, He covers me with His feathers and under His wings do I trust. God hold me close to keep me warm so that I'm focused on the cold winter storm. Thank you, Lord Jesus for making each day a celebration of you. :love2:

I always feel inspired reading the Praise Reports and prayers in the CF. Today I'm feeling like I'm living in the Days of Elijah! We're praising that devil down!!!!

It's an inexplicable joy...

There's NO GOD like Jehovah-jireh!

Jehovah Jireh, Our Provider ...

His Grace is sufficient for you, for me and you...

(It's a little song we sing in Church and Sunday School with the babies). :happydance:

Last edited:
Could you all pray for this situation...

My father had no hand in raising me.He got married when I was 2 and moved about 5,000 miles away. I grew up in his hometown and was apart of both sides of my family. My grandmother apparently kept him informed about me, but he never reached out to me unless someone passed away. So whenever there was a funeral, I had the double stress of seeing him and dealing with a relative's death. Now that my grandmother passed away, he's thinking about moving back to our hometown. He's attempting to be close with his grand daughter and me, but I am having problems with past hurts. I know I'm an adult and should be past this by now, but I still get very angry. I also find myself being protective of him because my mother's side of the family understandibly doesn't care for him. This whole thing is a pain. I earnestly believe in honoring your parents and not repaying evil for evil. If he needed me to care for him, I'd be there. No questions asked. The same would go for my mom and grandparents. I just don't like him very much.

I don't know. I guess i'm rambling... Either way, i'm in a funk right now and I'm tired of these feelings interrupting my life...

My father had no hand in raising me.He got married when I was 2 and moved about 5,000 miles away. I grew up in his hometown and was apart of both sides of my family. My grandmother apparently kept him informed about me, but he never reached out to me unless someone passed away. So whenever there was a funeral, I had the double stress of seeing him and dealing with a relative's death. Now that my grandmother passed away, he's thinking about moving back to our hometown. He's attempting to be close with his grand daughter and me, but I am having problems with past hurts. I know I'm an adult and should be past this by now, but I still get very angry. I also find myself being protective of him because my mother's side of the family understandibly doesn't care for him. This whole thing is a pain. I earnestly believe in honoring your parents and not repaying evil for evil. If he needed me to care for him, I'd be there. No questions asked. The same would go for my mom and grandparents. I just don't like him very much.

I don't know. I guess i'm rambling... Either way, i'm in a funk right now and I'm tired of these feelings interrupting my life...

Praying for you.

Yes, I'm stepping up the game. For everytime that well-meaning folks attempt to show the obvious failures as being those of the whole Church that Christ instituted on the earth, I'm going to point out the various parallel failures on their side as well. It's only fair. I'm only interested in the truth. That doesn't make me beyond and above correction...and likewise...it makes all of us responsible.

Don't throw religious stones and that you cannot take in return. Man is imperfect, yes, including you. Failures abound...yet G-d, He is failureless, no matter which religion. I will not walk around explaining why there are AHC's with my head held low, apologizing. Nope. Will not. Like I said, they have found a truth and they are sticking with it, just like me. And no, we're not leaving our peoplehood behind us in the process.

Last edited:
See, I knew this would happen and it did...further proof that I need to find a church home cause Im drifting again and the worst part of it all is the guilt and hopelessness I feel :(

My father had no hand in raising me.He got married when I was 2 and moved about 5,000 miles away. I grew up in his hometown and was apart of both sides of my family.

My grandmother apparently kept him informed about me, but he never reached out to me unless someone passed away. So whenever there was a funeral, I had the double stress of seeing him and dealing with a relative's death.

Now that my grandmother passed away, he's thinking about moving back to our hometown. He's attempting to be close with his grand daughter and me, but I am having problems with past hurts. I know I'm an adult and should be past this by now, but I still get very angry.

I also find myself being protective of him because my mother's side of the family understandibly doesn't care for him. This whole thing is a pain. I earnestly believe in honoring your parents and not repaying evil for evil. If he needed me to care for him, I'd be there. No questions asked. The same would go for my mom and grandparents. I just don't like him very much.

:bighug: Everything is going to be worked out. I'm praying for you, Goldielocs...

I'm sorry about your grandmom's passing. :giveheart:

My condolences to you on your grandmother's passing.... :Rose:

I pray for reconciliation and healing in your relationship with your father. :yep:

Do not be fooled by outward demeanor nor appearances. Oftentimes, the very people that appear the strongest rocks in the faith are crumbling. They struggle. Don't ever feel you are less spiritually than another. No one is further along in YOUR spiritual walk than you are. We should remember to pray for all because the ones who we think to be the strongest are often at their weakest and they need help.

Pickle craving is over! Wow I had a lot to say today...I wish someone would post after me.

Last edited:
Back