Random Christian thought's thread continued ...

God

I just wanted to see if His name automatically had the "o" as a dash.

ETA: Guess not, but I've seen that many times on this forum...wonder why....

Last edited:
Ahhh..... that's a great visual...:Rose: :yep:

It was your blog that inspired me to stop to feel the breeze
(well it's raining now :ohwell:...

God bless! :bighug:

I love 'Dancing with the Leaves in the fresh Autumn Breeze... :Rose:

I love the fellowship of my new church and how they want to do life with each other not just church. I went to my Cypha Group (Bible Study) and it was just so powerful to have dialog about the Gospel and how to make it apply to life. I know as I grow in the word I'll have more to contribute but it gives me something to strive for. I am learning how to live a Christocentric life and boy is it hard. But to God be the Glory.

God gave me my own uniqueness... :Rose:

For which I am so thankful...:love2:

Last edited:
Ahhh..... that's a great visual...:Rose: :yep:

It was your blog that inspired me to stop to feel the breeze
(well it's raining now :ohwell:...

God bless! :bighug:

:kiss: Thanks Laela... Which means 'Night Beauty'.

I'm so blessed that you were blessed. I'm still glowing from my Dancing with the Leaves. Today was another beautiful day for enjoying the gift of Autumn. :Rose:

Last edited:
I have felt so completely surrounded and supported by prayer today, as if I were being lifted and carried by them. The Lord must be hearing someone's prayers for me (Thank you!). Such a deeply wonderful and comforting feeling.

Last edited:
I have felt so completely surrounded and supported by prayer today, as if I were being lifted and carried by them. The Lord must be hearing someone's prayers for me (Thank you!). Such a deeply wonderful and comforting feeling.

I know how you feel. I've felt that way on many days. Thank God for His Intercessors!

In my church sanctuary it's such a sweet spirit...and I say my Lord so many prayers have been lifted up by the Intercessors that I can feel your Presence.

Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!

It's all about you, Jesus....all about you!!!

Last edited:
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!

It's all about you, Jesus....all about you!!!

I'm so glad you posted this. It puts me in proper perspective that,

It's never too late or enough to Praise Him!

So I agree with you, Precious Sis... "Thank You Jesus'.

My mom came home from the hospital today and all I can say is,

'Thank You, Jesus'!

Trust ... I do mean 'thank you'. :lol: I picked up 9 Rx's for her today. Nine! The pharmacist was so patient and so kind to me. God was just 'THERE'... you know? God was just 'THERE' where I needed Him to be.

Sis, you just don't want to know; but through it all, 'Thank You Lord... Thank you Lord Jesus! Amen and Amen.

I'm so tired right now :spinning: but I can join you and shout it out for all to hear...

Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!

I'm so glad you posted this. It puts me in proper perspective that,

It's never too late or enough to Praise Him!

So I agree with you, Precious Sis... "Thank You Jesus'.

My mom came home from the hospital today and all I can say is,

'Thank You, Jesus'!

Trust ... I do mean 'thank you'. :lol: I picked up 9 Rx's for her today. Nine! The pharmacist was so patient and so kind to me. God was just 'THERE'... you know? God was just 'THERE' where I needed Him to be.

Sis, you just don't want to know; but through it all, 'Thank You Lord... Thank you Lord Jesus! Amen and Amen.

I'm so tired right now :spinning: but I can join you and shout it out for all to hear...

Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!!!

I praise God for your mom...she gave birth to such a wonderful daughter!
I praise God that your mom is home...where she will be more comfortable.
I praise God that He is giving you the strength to take care of your mom.
I praise God that you will have a wonderful sleep tonight...with sweet dreams!

Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!

For He is an awesome God and worthy of all our praise!

Thank you, Jesus!!!

I praise God for your mom...she gave birth to such a wonderful daughter!
I praise God that your mom is home...where she will be more comfortable.
I praise God that He is giving you the strength to take care of your mom.
I praise God that you will have a wonderful sleep tonight...with sweet dreams!

Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!

For He is an awesome God and worthy of all our praise!
Sis thank you... I truly mean this. Your post put me in remembrance to 'THANK God' for blessings and not for the weariness that I went through today.

I'll share more details when we talk later. I have to learn how to give her injections. I'll be honest, my hands are shaking :nervous2: because these injections are IM's (Inter Muscular), not skin surface.

I thank God for your post agaIn and again. Because this is what I needed, cause I'm scared!

I can shoot the devil between the eyes and not give a hoot nor blink nor miss the target.

But these injections :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: I don't want to hurt her. :nono:

Last edited:
Sis thank you... I truly mean this. Your post put me in remembrance to 'THANK God' for blessings and not for the weariness that I went through today.

I'll share more details when we talk later. I have to learn how to give her injections. I'll be honest, my hands are shaking :nervous: because these injections are IM's (Inter Muscular), not skin surface.

I thank God for your post agaIn and again. Because this is what I needed, cause I'm scared!

I can shoot the devil between the eyes and not give a hoot nor blink nor miss the target.

But these injections :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: I don't want to hurt her. :nono:
Oh, sis :bighug: I'm sorry you have to go through that one. You know, we had to give my mom injections for a short while, and yes...it was scary, but once you do it once...you will get the hang of it..I promise :kiss:

The Holy Spirit will give you the peace you need and the Father will give you the strength to do it.

We will talk soon. :bighug:

I love you, sis...know that, ok? I'm praying for you because I KNOW that God will make all grace abound towards you, that even in your weakness, you will become strong, in Jesus precious and Holy name...Amen!

Oh, sis :bighug: I'm sorry you have to go through that one. You know, we had to give my mom injections for a short while, and yes...it was scary, but once you do it once...you will get the hang of it..I promise :kiss:

The Holy Spirit will give you the peace you need and the Father will give you the strength to do it.

We will talk soon. :bighug:

I love you, sis...know that, ok? I'm praying for you because I KNOW that God will make all grace abound towards you, that even in your weakness, you will become strong, in Jesus precious and Holy name...Amen!

:amen:

Thank You, Jesus!

:rosebud:

Our lives and loved ones are so precious. They are the melody that our hearts 'Dance' to.

I may be 'tired' from the care that is added on, but I'm thankful. Very, very thankful for those whom I love and Live and 'Dance' in my heart. :reddancer:

Our lives and loved ones are so precious. They are the melody that our hearts 'Dance' to.

I may be 'tired' from the care that is added on, but I'm thankful. Very, very thankful for those whom I love and Live and 'Dance' in my heart. :reddancer:
ITA! Just thinking about all of my family and friends that the Lord has placed in my life, makes me smile with joy! I'm such a blessed woman!

Thank you for being my sister and friend!

:bighug:

ITA! Just thinking about all of my family and friends that the Lord has placed in my life, makes me smile with joy! I'm such a blessed woman!

Thank you for being my sister and friend!

:bighug:
Awwww, thank you, Darlin' (that's what my Florida friends say :lol: "Hey 'Darlin' ").

I thank God for you, too. :love3:

Thank you, Jesus!

For Real...

Three things...

1 - Thank you, Jesus!

2 - You

3 - The 'Darlin':grin::grin::grin:

Part 2:

This siggy cracks me up... :rofl:

I'm starting to see Natural Ti'sha rondisa Llama Llama isha in my sleep... :rofl:

funny_hairrVXS1-1.jpg

Back