Question for anyone who's hair has retained significant health and length...

Do you attract better people/situations as your hair gets longer and healthier?

• yes

Votes: 49 43.0%
  • no

Votes: 65 57.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MysteryMermaid

Question for anyone who's hair has retained significant health and length in contrast to their past hair's state:

I attract better people and better situations into my life the longer and healthier my hair gets.

Do you?

I am curious as to why you would think this OP? Just wondering.

I know plenty of people who have retained lengthy and healthy hair and I can tell you their quality of life is still the same. Some worse, some better. I wouldn't think hair played a part in though:perplexed

Question for anyone who's hair has retained significant health and length in contrast to their past hair's state:

I attract better people and better situations into my life the longer and healthier my hair gets.

Do you?

I'm sorry, pardon the confusion but could you explain how and why you think this is happening.

Could it be self esteem has been lifted which in gives you a better outlook and people feel your positive vibes and are drawn to you.

I'm sorry, pardon the confusion but could you explain how and why you think this is happening.

Could it be self esteem has been lifted which in gives you a better outlook and people feel your positive vibes and are drawn to you.

My best explanation is that I can definitely see the difference, and I'm really enjoying it =D

I would like to hear about similar experiences to mine.

Okay, I'm buzzkilling this but uh.....
Having longer/healthier hair doesn't have anything to do with attracting better people in your life.

Better people come into your life because of who you are as a person. Not your hair.

Okay, I'm buzzkilling this but uh.....
Having longer/healthier hair doesn't have anything to do with attracting better people in your life.

Better people come into your life because of who you are as a person. Not your hair.

For myself, both factors are great contributers :spinning:

hmmmm I think its a confidence thing and since you've gained more that energy you giving off can and will attract positive and/or confident ppl. Not better ppl because we are all equal. Confident ppl don't wanna hang out with the 'woe is me' chick. Personally I don't think confidence should come with hair but thats just me.

This is OT but MysteryMermaid, I just checked out your youtube and GIIIIRLLLL YOU CAN SING!! beautiful angelic voice. Now do you take requests?:drunk:

Back to the topic now.....

:: giggle ::

My hair isn't even "mixed" long yet AND it's 4 and some people (wht men) have actually told me that I was mixed! :lol: Like forcing me into the group in their own minds.

What tha?

OP, you cannot be serious. Please tell me this whole thread is a joke. I just cannot anymore.

If you are serious, then retaining hair length is the least of your worries. No disrespect, I am being serious.

hmmmm I think its a confidence thing and since you've gained more that energy you giving off can and will attract positive and/or confident ppl. Not better ppl because we are all equal. Confident ppl don't wanna hang out with the 'woe is me' chick. Personally I don't think confidence should come with hair but thats just me.

"the woe is me chick!?" :lachen:

I love it.

My confidence is the same.

Last edited:
MysteryMermaid so you mean to tell me as a hair forum member that with gained length (that being a goal) and having those results doesn't put even a little more pep in your step? Anything can be a confidence booster but something that you can lose shouldn't be the foundation of your confidence, I was in no way suggesting you lacked confidence to begin with. When I get to APL I know I'll be feeling pretty good about it.

@MysteryMermaid so you mean to tell me as a hair forum member that with gained length (that being a goal) and having those results doesn't put even a little more pep in your step? Anything can be a confidence booster but something that you can lose shouldn't be the foundation of your confidence, I was in no way suggesting you lacked confidence to begin with. When I get to APL I know I'll be feeling pretty good about it.

Well, I just think that my confidence mostly comes from my artistic gifts and not from my hair =)

You may unconsciously have increased self esteem. I never hated my hair before, but I LOVE my hair now. I don't think that my hair automatically makes my life better though.

Do you?

My best explanation is that I can definitely see the difference, and I'm really enjoying it =D

I would like to hear about similar experiences to mine.

MysteryMermaid - So what is your experience? You just made a general statement. Any specifics? And are you saying you attracted worse people and worse situations into your life when your hair was shorter and not as healthy as it is now? :perplexed

Do you?
Aww hell. That's a lot of responsibility to place on some damned hair.

Nope. Jerks are attracted to all kinds of hair. LOL. I met my DH when my hair was texlaxed/relaxed (transition gone bad) and about BSL (SL with shrinkage). I was superfly in my late 20's with my hair in a chin-length bob. When I was a teen I had hip-length hair--and no boys would talk to me. And everything in between. I don't think my hair has ever really mattered, just what was under it.

Back