Question for anyone who's hair has retained significant health and length...

Do you attract better people/situations as your hair gets longer and healthier?

• yes

Votes: 49 43.0%
  • no

Votes: 65 57.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lachen:You guys are hilarious but I THINK she meant it as people being more open to her because she is "the black girl with long(er) hair" which could be rare in her area...never know!! I just think she was so eager to type up her first thread that she confused herself a little bit.:yep:

Now everybody got me confused now!! SMH

I don't think she meant it as saying her whole life changed because her hair grew out. I doubt if she won the lottery, will become president for 2012 or becoming some mega-hit superstar because her hair grew out but her confidence did go up. Maybe she meant that she gets more attention than normal ...idk (I'm trynna help ya out here MysteryMermaid :yep:)

Only reason I "kind of" understand is because my b/f loves long hair on blk women. As my hair is getting longer, he plays in it now (even though I slap his hands away) but that is just my situation. I don't know hers so....:look:

MysteryMermaid just come back and explain what you meant, you can't be a softie when starting a thread hun...:nono:

Ok-link her YouTube I really would like to see if she is as craZy as she seemed in this thread[/QUOTE]

:lachen:No comment on that one but she seems like she has character...well to me at least! http://www.youtube.com/MermaidDamsel/

:lachen:You guys are hilarious but I THINK she meant it as people being more open to her because she is "the black girl with long(er) hair" which could be rare in her area...never know!! I just think she was so eager to type up her first thread that she confused herself a little bit.:yep:

I don't think she meant it as saying her whole life changed because her hair grew out. I doubt if she won the lottery, will become president for 2012 or becoming some mega-hit superstar because her hair grew out but her confidence did go up. Maybe she meant that she gets more attention than normal ...idk (I'm trynna help ya out here MysteryMermaid :yep:)

Only reason I "kind of" understand is because my b/f loves long hair on blk women. As my hair is getting longer, he plays in it now (even though I slap his hands away) but that is just my situation. I don't know hers so....:look:

MysteryMermaid just come back and explain what you meant, you can't be a softie when starting a thread hun...:nono:

I really commend you for trying to justify this foolishness...I truly do.

Last edited:

I don't think she meant it as saying her whole life changed because her hair grew out. I doubt if she won the lottery, will become president for 2012 or becoming some mega-hit superstar because her hair grew out but her confidence did go up. Maybe she meant that she gets more attention than normal ...idk (I'm trynna help ya out here @MysteryMermaid :yep:)

@MysteryMermaid just come back and explain what you meant, you can't be a softie when starting a thread hun...:nono:

I really commend you for trying to justify this foolishness...I truly do.

I tried!! IDK I'm lost now!! Everyone ruled out my theory before I even stated it :lol:!

Yeah uh why is the poll on this thread multiple choice? This is some different stuff here and I think she is reading all of this having a good laugh. EtherealEnigma it really is a maturity issue.

You CurliDiva (feel free to add me as a friend on youtube) and Ijanei are the only ones who level with me

:blush3:

:: so good ::

Yeah.. this is starting to look like a witch hunt (lol) and I will spend time where I am loved in tha hair community; youtube and longhairdontcare.net

I'll go join tatiyana, shima, and beyonce.

I don't fit in here. Off this territory I go :angel:

Ijanei... Lady you ain't fooling nobody...she gave you props so you are attempting to reason out this type of applesauce:lick:....Be careful ma'am just cause the wagon is going your way does not mean you should hitch a ride...lol

@Ijanei... Lady you ain't fooling nobody...she gave you props so you are attempting to reason out this type of applesauce....Be careful ma'am just cause the wagon is going your way does not mean you should hitch a ride...lol

:lachen:True indeed. Thanks for the warning but trust...if it backfires, my wrath will be felt and feelings will be hurt!!
But seriously though, I think she was eager to start a thread and got confused along the way.

Can't we all just get-along??:yep: We see how these threads end and I am determined to NEVER find myself in one, well I am not but ya' know what I mean

Maybe just achieving your set goals gives u more confidence in a way ? I think I understand the question.

Last edited:
Is anyone else staring and blinking rapidly in confusion?

yes

SNLAmyBlink.gif

I took it to mean people are attracted to health and confidence, and if having shiny, bouncy, longer hair attracts people to you, then....oh heck...sorry OP, I understand what you may have meant, but I think a lot of people already have their minds made up.

To answer your question OP...Having longer hair has afforded me more positivity in my already upper-echelon life...

Not only have I gotten an influx of top-notch, upper crust, 5-star KANGS begging me for my phone number, but I also saved 20% on my car insurance without switching to GEICO...HOT DAMN!!!

Mai Tai

You!!

sit-in-corner.jpg

Now!!

:lachen: :lachen:

I noticed that I get more attention now than when I had 1 inch when I big choped. I feel like if a person can't accept who I am then they don't need to be in my life. Im confused about what you mean by better people. I guess the better people would be the ones who accept you for who you really are and not what they want to perceive.

I had to login just to say dis gif is soooo funny..I almost spit my soda all ova my laptop laughin at dis..:lachen:

This thread is crazy though, I didn't even understand the question I was like wtf..I re-read it a couple times and still didn't understand what she was tryin to say..smh.

Maybe your hair being longer made you feel better about yourself, so maybe you are showing more confidence which people are attracted to.

Sent from my Samsung Epic :)

Hmm... I just find it strange that OP won't explain what she means and is being deliberately vague ... the way she's writing is almost child-like "I'm going away to be with Shima and beyonce" ??? Something isn't normal about this.

I'd be careful in starting to call the OP names. You guys, you just never know who's on the other side of the screen and what state their in.

No-one here seems to understand the OP. The OP has avoided or is not able to explain herself. So there is clearly no point to this thread anymore. Lets let sleeping dogs lie, please.

To answer your question OP...Having longer hair has afforded me more positivity in my already upper-echelon life...

Not only have I gotten an influx of top-notch, upper crust, 5-star KANGS begging me for my phone number, but I also saved 20% on my car insurance without switching to GEICO...HOT DAMN!!!

:lachen:u no u ain't rite!

Back