PRODUCT RAVE: End All by Hair2Heaven

kbragg said:
Ahhh, I ordered:D So do you ladies feel this product is good as a stand alone after washing/DCing, or do I need to put it a leave in (I'm eyeing that giovanni direct) first? I'm cutting all the cones/mkineral oil out of my regimen to combat this dryness and want to get as natural as possible (except for the relaxer or course:D) I need to curb my PJism and would love to get it down to 3-5 products:D

You could try using it alone as a leave-in, but I prefer to use it to seal in my leave-in (Giovanni Direct). This product contains lots of good oils & shea butter, so IMO it's more of a sealant than a moisturizer, but your mileage may vary. It makes my hair so soft, and a little goes a long way!

preciousjewel76 said:
Got mine last night, and it smells divine - like ginger and honey and sweet things.:lol: I cowashed last night and used this to seal in my leave-in. My hair is super shiny & soft today, and it laid down my 8 weeks worth of NG very nicely, too!

This will definitely be a staple!:thumbsup: I was debating between trying this or the Aveda USC, but I'm sticking with End All.:D I can't resist a great product made by an LHCF sister!

Thank you all for the orders. I'm :D over here cause you all like it. EndAll seems to be the fave with you all and the kids. They like the smell and I like to use it to give their hair shine and softnes.

I'm cold setting it now since the weather is warm here, but I find that it's still nice and fluffy at room temp and it softens quickly if stored in the fridge. It should last you all for a long time unless you're heavy handed like me. If you're heavy handed, just store it in the fridge so it's stiffer and your finger can't get greedy. LOL!!!

p1

kbragg said:
Ahhh, I ordered:D So do you ladies feel this product is good as a stand alone after washing/DCing, or do I need to put it a leave in (I'm eyeing that giovanni direct) first? I'm cutting all the cones/mkineral oil out of my regimen to combat this dryness and want to get as natural as possible (except for the relaxer or course:D) I need to curb my PJism and would love to get it down to 3-5 products:D

It's on the way!

My hair is natural but I find I like it on my dry hair best. I've also rubbed it into freshly washed hair as well. Like all buttery products, it will show white when blended with water until it air dries. But I did make it to be an end treatment (for my own selfish reasons) but also the EndAllBeAll: for relaxed to natural, for scalp and ends, on wet and dry, to seal and to give light hold. I'll also cop to rubbing it on my hands and feet (after someone else mentioned that here:lol: )

Let me know how it works for you K.

p1

patient1 said:
Thank you all for the orders. I'm :D over here cause you all like it. EndAll seems to be the fave with you all and the kids. They like the smell and I like to use it to give their hair shine and softnes.

I'm cold setting it now since the weather is warm here, but I find that it's still nice and fluffy at room temp and it softens quickly if stored in the fridge. It should last you all for a long time unless you're heavy handed like me. If you're heavy handed, just store it in the fridge so it's stiffer and your finger can't get greedy. LOL!!!

p1

Oooh, very good idea! I am a little greedy with it!:look:

I got my products, yeah yeah yeah!
:yay:

But I can't use them until I take out my sew in! :sad:
Thanks P1, the end all smell is TO DIE FOR. Could you make a scented oil with that smell? I wanted to lick the jar!
:lachen:

Last edited:
I was just braiding my daughters hair and my baby girl got a hold of the End All jar and was EATING it!!! Then had the nerve to get mad when I took it from her!

So there you have it folks! It smells good enough to eat! :lachen:

naturallady said:
I was just braiding my daughters hair and my baby girl got a hold of the End All jar and was EATING it!!! Then had the nerve to get mad when I took it from her!

That's too funny NL:lol:

I am loving the Citrus oil! :lick: That's my kind of smell. I didn't like the samahdi's smell though. I am a fruity kind of person. But I think my sister will be hooked on it. She's a musky, frankenscence (sp?) kind of person. thanks P1!

I can't wait to order the hair spritz! They sound really good, when I get paid next week I am ordering. You have a very informative site and I enjoy going there just about everyday reading it.

Congragulations to you!!

NappyParadise said:
You have a very informative site and I enjoy going there just about everyday reading it.

:yep: I love all the valuable information she has on the site. That really adds value to the buying experience for me. :up:

patient1 said:

p1

I will be ordering some products soon. Can you tell me what the shelf life is for your products? Thanks

crlsweetie912 said:
I got my products, yeah yeah yeah!
:yay:

But I can't use them until I take out my sew in! :sad:
Thanks P1, the end all smell is TO DIE FOR. Could you make a scented oil with that smell? I wanted to lick the jar!
:lachen:

I've been thinking about it. LOL!!

p1

naturallady said:

Oh no!! The good thing is there's nothing in there that'll harm her, she might just get fat from all the oils and stuff!!! LOL!

p1

crlsweetie912 said:
I am loving the Citrus oil! :lick: That's my kind of smell. I didn't like the samahdi's smell though. I am a fruity kind of person. But I think my sister will be hooked on it. She's a musky, frankenscence (sp?) kind of person. thanks P1!

I really appreciate you sharing! And I'm sort of relieved, I've been waiting for one person NOT to like the Sig Samadhi oil. I'm glad it was you as opposed to someone disgruntled! LOL!!! I'm happy one of the other oils worked for you though and I hope your sis likes it so you get some use out of it. :)

p1

NappyParadise said:
I can't wait to order the hair spritz! They sound really good, when I get paid next week I am ordering. You have a very informative site and I enjoy going there just about everyday reading it.

Congragulations to you!!

Thanks Nappy Paradise/Divine Inspiration.

I've gotten thousands of views NOT thousands of orders but it's a win-win, you know. It feels good to know that folks (especially folks in the know) are actually getting something out of the site cause that was my mission. The information was there long before the products were.:)

My sister told me I had too many articles and I need to streamline my side index. I have MORE information I want to add so I have to find a way to manage all of it. It's in the works cause the informational side HAS to stay. lol

p1

Congrats for making what looks to be a stellar product p1! :grin:

But I'm gonna get you...your website and all the raves have kicked my PJism back into high gear! I can't wait to get some EndAll! Dang it!

*runs off to order*

nikki1971 said:
I will be ordering some products soon. Can you tell me what the shelf life is for your products? Thanks

My experimenting with the grapefruit seed extract put the water-based products at about 4-6 months. I recommend refrigeration if you want to hold them for even longer, especially for sunshower which contains flax which is rather fragile. I have kept some refrigerated and some at room temp and I'm amazed at gse's ability to preserve especially when combined with natural ingredients that are that have antibacterial/microbial power: aloe, honey, essential oils, etc.

Oil based products (anything without water....EndAll, the body and hair oils) should be good for a year and a half or more as long as nothing is added. To keep them fresh, I'd just keep them in a cool place as well. Germs and bacteria don't really enjoy oils and butters. There is more concern about rancidity. I like to use vitamin e to assist there. The essential oils are also a tremendous aid.

Of course, synthetics preserve products for much longer but even they have an expiration date. Most products should be discarded within a year of opening anyway, so not using parabens and other synthetics in my business was an easy decision for me to make.

There. Another darn book, but I hope it helps not just with decisions about my products but other purchases or stuff you might make yourself. :)

p1

preciousjewel76 said:
Oooh, an "End All" scented oil? That would be dangerous. Strange folks would be trying to lick me.:lol:

That is true huh. P1 make it anyway! giggles. I love the smell.

naturallady said:

I loved reading this post. Esp the bolded!:lachen: :lachen:

crlsweetie912 said:
I am loving the Citrus oil! :lick: That's my kind of smell. I didn't like the samahdi's smell though. I am a fruity kind of person. But I think my sister will be hooked on it. She's a musky, frankincense (sp?) kind of person. thanks P1!

hmmm....Looking for MonaLisa charity basket! giggles

I was kinda surprised that I love the Citrus Oil. The Samahdi Oil is my hands down favorite.:love: I wasn't crazy about the oil with lavander in it. I am just not a lavender kinda person. (unless it's a Lav/Van. mix) <--strange huh.

patient1 said:
I really appreciate you sharing! And I'm sort of relieved, I've been waiting for one person NOT to like the Sig Samadhi oil. I'm glad it was you as opposed to someone disgruntled! LOL!!! I'm happy one of the other oils worked for you though and I hope your sis likes it so you get some use out of it. :)

p1

P1, that wasn't ANY kind of dissatisfaction. From the description, I thought that maybe it wasn't for me, but that doesn't mean it's a bad product or that I am displeased with my order! :nono: I LOVE THE PRODUCTS! All my "smell goods" are fruity. That's just me. My sister will be in :love: with the Samadhi oil. OMG, she will probably be ordering herself after she smells it! Plus, her skin is really dry so I know her skin will love it as well!:D :D :D
I am a very happy customer!

Letitia said:

I was kinda surprised that I love the Citrus Oil. The Samahdi Oil is my hands down favorite.:love: I wasn't crazy about the oil with lavander in it. I am just not a lavender kinda person. (unless it's a Lav/Van. mix) <--strange huh.

Dang Tee! :lachen: You already beat me to the products? Now you want handouts! :lachen:
Want to trade?:D I KNOW you have lots of products collecting dust!:lol: :lol:

Letitia said:

I HATE lavender!!! bleck!

p1

crlsweetie912 said:
P1, that wasn't ANY kind of dissatisfaction. From the description, I thought that maybe it wasn't for me, but that doesn't mean it's a bad product or that I am displeased with my order! :nono: I LOVE THE PRODUCTS! All my "smell goods" are fruity. That's just me. My sister will be in :love: with the Samadhi oil. OMG, she will probably be ordering herself after she smells it! Plus, her skin is really dry so I know her skin will love it as well!:D :D :D
I am a very happy customer!

Ahhhh thanks!! I'm glad you're satisfied. I'm just kinda saying I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I got lots of "YAY!! I love its." so I was waiting for the "Not my cup of teas" to balance it out. I'm glad it came from you as opposed to someone saying, "Bleck! :mad:" etc.

I'm a fruity chick too. I also like musks and stuff and food scents: amber, vanilla, creams, etc. I rock my coffee and cream oil like it's a fine perfume. However, I HATE florals! Anything with floral in it, forget it!

p1

OMG, this thread has me racing to Heaven2Hair. The fact that Naturallady's baby tried to eat the End All really put me over the edge. MUST...GET... PRODUCTS...NOW...

patient1 said:
My experimenting with the grapefruit seed extract put the water-based products at about 4-6 months. I recommend refrigeration if you want to hold them for even longer, especially for sunshower which contains flax which is rather fragile. I have kept some refrigerated and some at room temp and I'm amazed at gse's ability to preserve especially when combined with natural ingredients that are that have antibacterial/microbial power: aloe, honey, essential oils, etc.

Oil based products (anything without water....EndAll, the body and hair oils) should be good for a year and a half or more as long as nothing is added. To keep them fresh, I'd just keep them in a cool place as well. Germs and bacteria don't really enjoy oils and butters. There is more concern about rancidity. I like to use vitamin e to assist there. The essential oils are also a tremendous aid.

Of course, synthetics preserve products for much longer but even they have an expiration date. Most products should be discarded within a year of opening anyway, so not using parabens and other synthetics in my business was an easy decision for me to make.

There. Another darn book, but I hope it helps not just with decisions about my products but other purchases or stuff you might make yourself. :)

p1

Thanks for answering my question so thoroughly!

Back