PRODUCT RAVE: End All by Hair2Heaven

deborah11 said:
I am soooooooooo in love with my products!

I got the MSM hair oil, the signature body oil, end all moisturizer, sweet madea facial balm and the black honey facial wash.

The end all is the bomb! It smells great, is smooth and creamy and moisturizes my hair very well. I put this one right up there with the Qhelmet heavy cream moisturizer. Actually, I think I might like this one a little better because it is not as heavy, though I still like Qhelmet also (depending on how I am going to wear my hair.) H2H does not seem to weigh my hair down as much and it smell so good!.

Now that sig body oil is something to die for. It smells so sintuous (spelling ?- but u get the point). I just felt so pretty once I put it on and lawd it put me in the mood for love. I couldn't wait for hubby to get home.

I also loved the face wash. My skin felt so clean but not stripped. Madea is gonna be great for those dry patches around my chin. Still cold here and my skin still needs heavy moisturizing.

Have yet to try the MSM oil but I am sure I will love it also.

Thanks P1 for making just great products and for always being such a positive and informative force on this board. I am soooooo proud of you my sista!

Keep it comin'!
Praise the Lord, I got a witness! :lachen: Those products are to die for!! I am just so mad that i didnt know the store was open sooner.

Next I'm going to get the facial wash. P1, if you can cure my acne I'm driving to Bama to kiss your feet! j/k :look: :lachen:

deborah11 said:
I am soooooooooo in love with my products!

I got the MSM hair oil, the signature body oil, end all moisturizer, sweet madea facial balm and the black honey facial wash.

The end all is the bomb! It smells great, is smooth and creamy and moisturizes my hair very well. I put this one right up there with the Qhelmet heavy cream moisturizer. Actually, I think I might like this one a little better because it is not as heavy, though I still like Qhelmet also (depending on how I am going to wear my hair.) H2H does not seem to weigh my hair down as much and it smell so good!.

Now that sig body oil is something to die for. It smells so sintuous (spelling ?- but u get the point). I just felt so pretty once I put it on and lawd it put me in the mood for love. I couldn't wait for hubby to get home.

I also loved the face wash. My skin felt so clean but not stripped. Madea is gonna be great for those dry patches around my chin. Still cold here and my skin still needs heavy moisturizing.

Have yet to try the MSM oil but I am sure I will love it also.

Thanks P1 for making just great products and for always being such a positive and informative force on this board. I am soooooo proud of you my sista!

Keep it comin'!

Ahhhh!! Hey, everyone's sleep so I can post my thanks in peace!:lol: I am so happy that YOU are happy. Trust that!

I like Qhemet too...A LOT! I definitely set out to create something new as opposed to duplicate what's already been perfected. It just feels good to know my stuff can be chummy on your hair shelf with her stuff.:lol:

I really think I just need to offer End All and Signature Samadhi and call it a day. Those are the two things folks are really digging! I knew the oil smelled good when my mother and her crew of 60 somethings liked it AND my youngest sis who's in her 20's. Thank Naturallady! I hope the hubster enjoys it as well.:grin:

And thank you for expressing pride in me. We need to feel that from one to another, whatever our endeavor...know what I mean?:) Feeling your pride means a lot to me.

p1

patient1 said:
Ahhhh!! Hey, everyone's sleep so I can post my thanks in peace!:lol: I am so happy that YOU are happy. Trust that!

I like Qhemet too...A LOT! I definitely set out to create something new as opposed to duplicate what's already been perfected. It just feels good to know my stuff can be chummy on your hair shelf with her stuff.:lol:

I really think I just need to offer End All and Signature Samadhi and call it a day. Those are the two things folks are really digging! I knew the oil smelled good when my mother and her crew of 60 somethings liked it AND my youngest sis who's in her 20's. Thank Naturallady! I hope the hubster enjoys it as well.:grin:

And thank you for expressing pride in me. We need to feel that from one to another, whatever our endeavor...know what I mean?:) Feeling your pride means a lot to me.

p1

Hey P1,

That was me that Naturallady was quoting. We BOTH loveeeeeeeeeeee your products!

BTW, how should I use the msm oil as a preshampoo hot oil treatment or daily hair massage. Please advise. Thanks my sista!

I had to come back and say that the face wash is GREAT. I've been alternating it with DE Thoroughly Clean, and I love it. I tried out the body oil last night and loved it too...I woke up with very soft skin. I used a little End All on my feet last night too (couldn't find my foot cream) and WOW...BF massaged my feet and kept saying how soft they were. :D

Now I've got the Sunflower Moisturizer to play with. I'll be back with a review. :)

why.did.i.come.into.this.thread?

P1, You know your LHCF girls have got your back. I will be ordering soon!
Congratulations!

I used the oils and the Signature scent is hands down my fav. I kept smelling myself long after I put it on. I, like naturallady, could smell it on my skin when i woke up the next morning. It is really nice. I tried one other oil from the sampler pack and I really enjoyed it also. (citrus based I think.) I cant think of the name because it's to late. (yeah, blame it on the time.)

*I still love everything else so you can't downsize to just 2 products P1.

Yesterday, I used the Signature Samadhi after my shower, and it smells wonderful. My BF kept saying how good I smelled and asking me what was in the oil.

Good work, P1! :up:

I too have to give a shout out about P1's products! I have been struggling to find something to work on my hair. I have never had a moisturizer work like P1's! I just LOVE the scents of everything!!! I used some of the pink bottle hair ol recently and everyone was asking what it was! It smelled so good. Now off to the H2H store I go :D

I loved the spritz and even though I've been trying not to spend..... I'm going to order some oils soon! I'm tempted to get Sweet Madea for my mom. I'm so happy for you P1. This is so awesome! :D

Divine Inspiration said:
Yesterday, I used the Signature Samadhi after my shower, and it smells wonderful. My BF kept saying how good I smelled and asking me what was in the oil.

Good work, P1! :up:

Yes, this is the one I love. I am going to get the big bottle of it next.

Oh no! Just when I thought I wouldn't buy anything else I had to look on the website and see all these great products!:)
I'm going to have to try a few of these, but after i finish up the other stuff I bought.:)

Ok I received my pomade H2H EndAll it smells so WONDERFUL! And the oil w/ the MSM in it feels good on my scalp. I use the BT then I use the MSM oil for moisture last I use the H2H EndAll Hair Pomade. My hair's like Where have you been all my life!!!!!!:lachen: And my hair's so happy its growing GREAT. Thanks Patient1

Hi Ladies!

I don't know how I missed all these messages! I was aways this past weekend so perhaps that's how. Forgive me for not coming in earlier and giving thanks for the praise and the interest.

I don't know about other small business owners, but for me the GREATEST pleasure comes from hearing that the customer is pleased. Any sales don't sit well in the bank unless you know the products are sitting well with the customer and that's just the bottom line.

Plus, when your family says they like a scent it's one thing but when non-blood says they like it, You just take a sigh of relief and say, Okay. I done good! :)

Thank you so much for always giving me honest feedback and telling me what I can do to make things better. It's priceless!

p1

I have just placed an order for the End All (will use for braid/twistouts), Signature Samadhi, and Fragile Flower body oils. I'm excited!:trampolin I'll be sure to post my reviews when I get them!

patient1 said:
Hi Ladies!

I don't know how I missed all these messages! I was aways this past weekend so perhaps that's how. Forgive me for not coming in earlier and giving thanks for the praise and the interest.

I don't know about other small business owners, but for me the GREATEST pleasure comes from hearing that the customer is pleased. Any sales don't sit well in the bank unless you know the products are sitting well with the customer and that's just the bottom line.

Plus, when your family says they like a scent it's one thing but when non-blood says they like it, You just take a sigh of relief and say, Okay. I done good! :)

Thank you so much for always giving me honest feedback and telling me what I can do to make things better. It's priceless!

p1

I haven't ordered yet but from the looks of it you are doing a great job. I am soo glad your products are well recieved. I love that some ladies here are using their hair knowledge to put out more quality products for us. Your success is well deserved.

preciousjewel76 said:
I have just placed an order for the End All (will use for braid/twistouts), Signature Samadhi, and Fragile Flower body oils. I'm excited!:trampolin I'll be sure to post my reviews when I get them!

I just got your order. I was putting in braids for a client this morning and the first thing I did was check online. I'll be sending it out tomorrow morning. I do my best crafting at night when the kids are asleep.:)

p1

gymfreak336 said:
I haven't ordered yet but from the looks of it you are doing a great job. I am soo glad your products are well recieved. I love that some ladies here are using their hair knowledge to put out more quality products for us. Your success is well deserved.

Ahhhhh!! You're making me blush!!! I got wise. I used lhcf ladies as testers loooong before I opened shop. I ain't trying to piss ya'll off!! :lol:

p1

toyztoy said:
Ok I received my pomade H2H EndAll it smells so WONDERFUL! And the oil w/ the MSM in it feels good on my scalp. I use the BT then I use the MSM oil for moisture last I use the H2H EndAll Hair Pomade. My hair's like Where have you been all my life!!!!!!:lachen: And my hair's so happy its growing GREAT. Thanks Patient1

Hi toyztoy! I am so glad it worked out for you. The products really are that great. I love your statement in bold!

PreciousJewel said:
I have just placed an order for the End All (will use for braid/twistouts), Signature Samadhi, and Fragile Flower body oils. I'm excited! I'll be sure to post my reviews when I get them!
I cant wait to hear your report. I need to whisper this but....the End All smells so good, make you think want to eat it. Now, of course I wouldn't but the smell is just great. I can't wait to hear your review.

P1 said:

Plus, when your family says they like a scent it's one thing but when non-blood says they like it, You just take a sigh of relief and say, Okay. I done good!
P1.....Thanks again for a great line. I agree with you on the bolded.

Last edited:
patient1 said:
I just got your order. I was putting in braids for a client this morning and the first thing I did was check online. I'll be sending it out tomorrow morning. I do my best crafting at night when the kids are asleep.:)

p1

Awesome! I'm gonna be stalking the mailman for the next few days, then.:lol:

preciousjewel76 said:
Awesome! I'm gonna be stalking the mailman for the next few days, then.:lol:

I just posted to you in my last post. (go back one page.)
I know my child got tired of me saying, Did I get a package in the mail today??? (I was expecting about 3 packages all around the same time.) But the wait was not long at all for Hair2Heaven products. I think I got my package in 3 maybe 4 days tops! (that was from my order date.)

Letitia said:
I just posted to you in my last post. (go back one page.)
I know my child got tired of me saying, Did I get a package in the mail today??? (I was expecting about 3 packages all around the same time.) But the wait was not long at all for Hair2Heaven products. I think I got my package in 3 maybe 4 days tops! (that was from my order date.)

That's what I'm talking about!:woot:

Letitia said:
Hi toyztoy! I am so glad it worked out for you. The products really are that great. I love your statement in bold!

I cant wait to hear your report. I need to whisper this but....the End All smells so good, make you think want to eat it. Now, of course I wouldn't but the smell is just great. I can't wait to hear your review.

P1.....Thanks again for a great line. I agree with you on the bolded.

Daggone it, Letitia. You get me every time.....between you, HoneyDew, and that cotton pickin Aveda thread, imma be broke!!!! :drowning:

I am so thrilled! I just placed an order for the body sampler, hair oil sampler, and sweet madea. Yeah, I know, I'm like a feign but gotta love supporting a sista. I am very excited and can't wait to get my fix in the mail if ya know what I mean:clap: :woot:
Blessings Ann and much success:)

Why, Why did I come back in this thread? I just ordered the end all and the citrus musk oil. Yall got me FEENIN!!!

tyrone.jpg

crlsweetie912 said:
Why, Why did I come back in this thread? I just ordered the end all and the citrus musk oil. Yall got me FEENIN!!!

tyrone.jpg

You got me cracking up at Tyrone! Pun intended! :lachen:

Trust me, you will LOVE IT!!!!!!

Got mine last night, and it smells divine - like ginger and honey and sweet things.:lol: I cowashed last night and used this to seal in my leave-in. My hair is super shiny & soft today, and it laid down my 8 weeks worth of NG very nicely, too!

This will definitely be a staple!:thumbsup: I was debating between trying this or the Aveda USC, but I'm sticking with End All.:D I can't resist a great product made by an LHCF sister!

Ahhh, I ordered:D So do you ladies feel this product is good as a stand alone after washing/DCing, or do I need to put it a leave in (I'm eyeing that giovanni direct) first? I'm cutting all the cones/mkineral oil out of my regimen to combat this dryness and want to get as natural as possible (except for the relaxer or course:D) I need to curb my PJism and would love to get it down to 3-5 products:D

Back