Hair2heaven product reviews

BillyJay said:
Ok, I'm sold. I want some End All NOW!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Hey Ladies,

I was searching for another thread (which I still haven't found :confused: ) and came across this one.

Forgive me for missing this. I sure don't want to come across as ungrateful cause I sure do appreciate ALL of you.:) :) :) :) :) Yep, sure do!!

I haven't gone anywhere. Nothing's wrong with the site or the business. It's just that I keep running out of packages. I've sold over 100 containers of EndAll (I can hardly believe it!!!) and a grip of oil. I have a few orders that have already been placed and I don't want anyone to order and then be stuck waiting for containers. In the meantime, I'm doing inventory, organizing, and trying to get some writing and painting done. :D

Can I share something?

A year or so ago I got "burnt" by an online business. I'm sure I'm not the only one but I'm not going to call her name. Anyway, I ordered a bunch of spritzes and hair butters and never received the product OR a refund OR an apology. And honestly, it was the BEST THING that ever happened to me. Hers is my cautionary tale. I really believe she spent the money before she had her supplies and shipping in place. I learned from the mistakes I believe SHE made. Also, she had some family issues that got her backed up. So, I'll be sure to go into hiatus should anything of that sort ever come up.

Anyway, I've got a couple of new things in the works and I'm still enjoying myself. I'll be out of hiatus this Sunday. :)

Thanks for you all's continued support. It means soooo much!

p1

Hi Pt1, I got my order today and I love it. I have End All on my hair now with a silk scarf on top. My mom came over and smelled it on my hair and now she wants some so I can't wait to order more next week.

I received my order today. Thanks Patient1 :D Do you guys apply the oils all over like a lotion or you just dab on like perfume? I cant wait to try em!

sunbasque said:
I received my order today. Thanks Patient1 :D Do you guys apply the oils all over like a lotion or you just dab on like perfume? I cant wait to try em!

GREAT!! You got it! :) Always a relief when USPS comes through like a champ.

Anywho, I use it all over, if I just want spot treatment, I rub it onto my arms. I'll cop to being lazy sometimes and only oiling the visible areas...or not if I'm in a rush.

Yes, I'm working on this. :look:

p1

sunbasque said:

Girl, let me tell you.....

I slather that Citrus oil on my body after I get out of the shower and it makes my skin feel like soft velvet! It also does not make it greasy/oily at all. I am in love with this oil and I KNOW I will NOT be using anything ELSE...I have found my body staple for life!!!!

Oh, it smells soooooooooooooooooooo goodddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

Nice & Wavy said:
Girl, let me tell you.....

I slather that Citrus oil on my body after I get out of the shower and it makes my skin feel like soft velvet! It also does not make it greasy/oily at all. I am in love with this oil and I KNOW I will NOT be using anything ELSE...I have found my body staple for life!!!!

Oh, it smells soooooooooooooooooooo goodddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

My head just grew a quarter inch...well, maybe a half inch. :lol:

Thanks!!
p1

Letitia said:
lol at you Mona Lisa. You know I tried to tell you. But you was fighting that PJ bug hard.
I am so glad you all love it. This is my ish! :yep:

I too am noticing all the beautiful heads of hair in here. You ladies are doing.

Catina...I have never seen your before and afters. Beautiful.
Wildchild...bEautiful.
Sunbasque.....loving your hair.

*This is justoff the 3rd page.
Nice & Wavy...you already know I drool over your hair.

Letitia, thank you girl!! I finally got a digital camera:D .

patient1 said:
GREAT!! You got it! :) Always a relief when USPS comes through like a champ.

Anywho, I use it all over, if I just want spot treatment, I rub it onto my arms. I'll cop to being lazy sometimes and only oiling the visible areas...or not if I'm in a rush.

Yes, I'm working on this. :look:

p1
Girl, clear out your PM, I was going to make your head swell a little more with the packaging anf fast shipping. :lol:

Nice & Wavy said:
Ok...End All is awesome! It melts in the hair and gives the hair a really nice sheen.

The smell is wonderful....reminds me of cake batter/frosting/buttercreme. I love it and it will be a staple for me as long as patient1 keeps making it.

True story: I've come down with strep throat and have been laid up in the bed sick as a dog. I've been having some of the WEIRDEST dreams lately....so last nite I had this dream that I had my EndAll in my hands and nothing to eat - so I just start scooping it out the jar like a starving child and eating it like it was a meal at a 5star restaurant. In my dream it taste just like frosting!!! *stares at jar*

My review hasn't changed any! I'm still using it, still loving my ends because of it, and will still recommend the line to anyone.

SummerRain said:
True story: I've come down with strep throat and have been laid up in the bed sick as a dog. I've been having some of the WEIRDEST dreams lately....so last nite I had this dream that I had my EndAll in my hands and nothing to eat - so I just start scooping it out the jar like a starving child and eating it like it was a meal at a 5star restaurant. In my dream it taste just like frosting!!! *stares at jar*

My review hasn't changed any! I'm still using it, still loving my ends because of it, and will still recommend the line to anyone.

:lol: Ya'll are making me tempted to taste it. :look:

Thanks soooooo much for the feedback. I know the ladies here don't play when it comes to their hair, so it really does make me feel GOOOOOOOD that you all are happy. :D

p1

Well you might as well go ahead and taste it cuz it must be good. My baby always starts smacking her lips every time I take my jar out to use. She stands there and looks at me with that go-ahead-and-break-me-off-somma-that look in her eyes. You know she got into my jar of EndAll before and ate half the jar b4 I could stop her!

Okay you guys are killing me...Now i have to go ahead and break my piggy bank to buy some end all and some moisture spritzes! Im gonna have to wait till she comes off of Hiatus

I love this site!!!:D

Last edited:
VWVixxen said:
Bumping....

I tripped over Mona getting in here...I wanna order NOW!! :lol:

I reopened the Pomade area for EndAll sales. I'm considering doing a limited lineup for a bit. Monday I start a new bill paying job. Hair2Heaven is a labor of love and I'd rather limit it then let it get out of control. I want to be able to offer the same level of service. So far, so good. :)

Once I get an arrival date for my containers I'll know for sure. Thanks for asking ladies. :)

And someone needs to clue me in to how folks order items even while I've been on hiatus. Stuff that's not being displayed? :lol: But seriously...:look:

Nighty night!

p1

patient1 said:
And someone needs to clue me in to how folks order items even while I've been on hiatus. Stuff that's not being displayed? :lol: But seriously...:look:

Nighty night!

p1

:lachen: I was looking for a 'back door' too!! :sekret: Thanks for the update! Oh these ladies are TOOOO MUCH!

patient1 said:
I reopened the Pomade area for EndAll sales. I'm considering doing a limited lineup for a bit.

p1

OH NO!! Say it ain't so. I've haven't gotten around to buying the citrus musk yet. :cry2: I went to the website and almost had a panic attack.

Denitra

I caved in last night ...ordered the EndAll with the quickness! :yay: Thanks Mona for the tip!

Can't wait!

Vixx

naturallady said:
I love all of them!

My personal favorite is the End All, which is a moisturizer for your ends, hair, and your skin (except the face). The scent is HEAVENLY!!!! No pun intended! :lol:

I also have all of the Scented oils. By far my favorite is the Samahdi Signature scent. The scent of all the oils stays for 24 hours at least. Bath and Body Works cant even claim that!

The Citrus Musk is a fav of the men. It turns them on it seems! :grin:

I like the Fragile Flower body oil as well. But the best IMO is the Samadhi Signature.

I also have the moisture spritz too and I use them to refresh my twists in the am. I also spray it on my scalp too.

I think you should go ahead and use that CC. You are garaunteed(sp) to love whatver it is you buy!
I am new to her product line and I must say that I am extremely well pleased with not only her products but with her service. My order was promptly acknowledged and I received in just a few days from the day that I ordered it.

Naturallady, you are absolutely right, it beats Bath and Body Works. If you notice, I have not posted in the recent BBW thread for their current semi annual sale.

I am so happy with the Citrus musk oil that BBW is not a priority for my body scents. There are only a few BBW items that I will be still getting (house scents and the True Blue Spa line), other than that, I am enjoying my new Citrus Musk scent.

Thanks Patient 1 for such a lovely product line and such wonderful service. I wish you blessings and I will be back for more. :kiss:

Shimmie said:
I am new to her product line and I must say that I am extremely well pleased with not only her products but with her service. My order was promptly acknowledged and I received in just a few days from the day that I ordered it.

Naturallady, you are absolutely right, it beats Bath and Body Works. If you notice, I have not posted in the recent BBW thread for their current semi annual sale.

I am so happy with the Citrus musk oil that BBW is not a priority for my body scents. There are only a few BBW items that I will be still getting (house scents and the True Blue Spa line), other than that, I am enjoying my new Citrus Musk scent.

Thanks Patient 1 for such a lovely product line and such wonderful service. I wish you blessings and I will be back for more. :kiss:

Hey Shimmie,

The Citrus Musk is my favorite as well. I love the way it makes my skin feel and look!

Back