PRODUCT RAVE: End All by Hair2Heaven

crlsweetie912 said:
Dang Tee! :lachen: You already beat me to the products? Now you want handouts! :lachen:
Want to trade?:D I KNOW you have lots of products collecting dust!:lol: :lol:

No No No Crlsweetie. You have to give that to your siter. I was just joking. We have to let someone new try it out. I already know I :love: love it. Let's give your sister a chance to fall in love. BUT BUT BUT, I have some green stuff here for you that I need to mail out for sure. PM me your address.

*You know I am bad about names of products and will rename one in a minute! lol But it the Olive Oil serum by Fantasia. I know you said you love it but I just couldn't find a happy spot to fit it in my routine. Let me know.*

I got my EndAll yesterday and I love, love, love it! The smell is delicious and it works great, so far. I have to add this to my May Hits List.

Brownie518 said:
I got my EndAll yesterday and I love, love, love it! The smell is delicious and it works great, so far. I have to add this to my May Hits List.

I'm glad it's working so far. It's HOT down here so my personal stash of EndAll is very creamy but still works well. I'm thinking of throwing it in the fridge so I don't use so much though.

:)

Catina72 said:
Well I just ordered the EndAll and the moisturizing spritz, I will come back later with my reviews!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Thanks for ordering. :) I'm hard at work now so I can finish shipping between this evening and manana.

Yeah, I read a few posts on LHCF. :lol: I get to take a break right? And fortunately I was just in time to read a post that got CLOSED! Got my dose of drama for the weekend. LOL!!

p1

Hey Patient1!
Just wanted to say thanks for the great products! I have gotten the hair oil trio (fabulous!!), the EndAll (fantastic!!), and I just received the Sunshower Moisturizer spritz (thanks for both the spray and squeeze tops) and the Simulate scalp tonic. Can't wait to try them but I know I will love them. See you in a few weeks when I order some more!! ;)

Hi Ladies:

ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED!!! Whew! Anyone who has a mail/web-based home business KNOWS how good it feels to say that!

I still have to adjust the shipping charges because 90% of the time the shipping I charge is too LOW. I adjusted before because I thought some folks were charged too MUCH and I issued about 7 refunds. Now I've royally scr**** myself and I'm eating all the extra charges for shipping. USPS is really pushing you into a corner when it comes to priority. That's the route they want you to take, but I hate the idea of charging 4 or 5 bucks for one container of EndAll and try to ship that via FirstClass which only allows up to 13ounces but then I have to pay for my own packaging which costs about a buck.

I'm still fiddling around trying to make it fair to the customer and the business. For anyone who wants to start a homebased business where you'll be doing a lot of mailing, plan on using Priority if you're going with the USPS. They'll provide the packaging at no cost. HTH!

Off to have a drank! :)
p1

One more thing:

If your home is extra hot this summer, like mine, store your EndAll in the fridge unless of course you like for it to be extra creamy. :) I'm keeping my water-based products in the fridge too...to cool me off and to make them last longer. This house is too big to have the air conditioner running. Too rich for me right now. LOL!!

p1

p1

patient1 said:
One more thing:

If your home is extra hot this summer, like mine, store your EndAll in the fridge unless of course you like for it to be extra creamy. :) I'm keeping my water-based products in the fridge too...to cool me off and to make them last longer. This house is too big to have the air conditioner running. Too rich for me right now. LOL!!

p1

p1

Hi P1,

I just got home from a disastrous trip at the airport. They have shipped my bags off to one place and I am at home. I am praying I get my Ends All back safe and home! :( Something told me not to pack 'her'. Just let 'her' stay safe at home until I returned. But no, I had to do what I wanted to do and pack her anyway. (*I didnt want to chance trashing it so I put in my luggage instead of the carry on.)

Letitia said:
Hi P1,

I just got home from a disastrous trip at the airport. They have shipped my bags off to one place and I am at home. I am praying I get my Ends All back safe and home! :( Something told me not to pack 'her'. Just let 'her' stay safe at home until I returned. But no, I had to do what I wanted to do and pack her anyway. (*I didnt want to chance trashing it so I put in my luggage instead of the carry on.)

LOL!! When I traveled in April I put all my goodies in my check-in bags too out of fear of them being confiscated!!

She (lol) should be fine. If she's gone soft on you just lid her, shake her, and pop her in the fridge. Voila, firm again. If only it was always that easy. . .:grin:

(There's Southern Comfort in my coffee.:D )
p1

patient1 said:
LOL!! When I traveled in April I put all my goodies in my check-in bags too out of fear of them being confiscated!!

She (lol) should be fine. If she's gone soft on you just lid her, shake her, and pop her in the fridge. Voila, firm again. If only it was always that easy. . .:grin:

(There's Southern Comfort in my coffee.:D )
p1

:) *I see you did notice the 'she' part. giggles. Thanks for the tips.

loreal99 said:
P1,

Can you use the pomade on your body?

I know you didnt ask me but I always rub my hands on my legs after I finishing putting the pomade on my hair. No problems at all. (since it all natural ingredients.)

Letitia said:
I know you didnt ask me but I always rub my hands on my legs after I finishing putting the pomade on my hair. No problems at all. (since it all natural ingredients.)

Ever since DI mentioned putting it on her feet, I've taken to rubbing it into my hands and feet. I've rubbed it on my body when I went to the gym and forgot to bring body oil. Plus I like to smell sweet (even when I'm not;) )

p1

loreal99 said:
Good, because I have hard water and crusty legs. I have enough hair products so I am patiently waiting my pomade.

It's on the road to ya! By the way, when I was packing your order I had to smile because I'm working on a YA novel and the main character's name is Loreal....middle name Estee. :) She's been sharing quite an interesting story with me...

p1

patient1 said:
Ever since DI mentioned putting it on her feet, I've taken to rubbing it into my hands and feet. I've rubbed it on my body when I went to the gym and forgot to bring body oil. Plus I like to smell sweet (even when I'm not;) )

p1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*originally posted in wrong thread...:ohwell: wanted in this one...*

How do I know that I fell in love with the End All hair cream far too much while using it on my braid out???

I went to the doc for a follow up appointment……and when I got up to leave…..I looked at the tissue paper that you lay on the examining table……and it looked like a tiny version of the "Soul Glo" scene from "Coming to America" :ohwell:

I'm like…I can't even play that off that it wasn't me that left the Soul Glo spot…I was the last patient to be seen…. :(

I love this product....I just need to fall back ....a lil ..bit...

You don't need to use a lot....I just got hair stoopid with it.

Did I mention that I have fallen for this product?

*Thank you*
:p

MonaLisa said:

How do I know that I fell in love with the End All hair cream far too much while using it on my braid out???

I went to the doc for a follow up appointment……and when I got up to leave…..I looked at the tissue paper that you lay on the examining table……and it looked like a tiny version of the "Soul Glo" scene from "Coming to America" :ohwell:

I'm like…I can't even play that off that it wasn't me that left the Soul Glo spot…I was the last patient to be seen…. :(

*Thank you*

Dont you hate that *grease* spot?!?!

I just tear the paper off beofre I leave to avoid the embarassment. :p

I need to order me some more EndAll cuz I'm running out. I too, am heavy handed with it.

My EndAll came yesterday...I did a retouch today and applied the end all all over...

Verdict: It's up there with Henna, MegaTek, Survivor Detangler and Oyin Whipped Pudding! :shocked: :love: :yay:

Great product Patient1! I won't even try to duplicate this one...why bother with perfection?

Also, thank you for the super fast shipping!

Ladies, if you haven't tried it, you R-E-A-L-L-Y should.

LaNecia

MonaLisa said:

*Thank you*

:eek: Well you know what, I'm a walking jherri curl disaster right now!! I've been baggying with this new blend and EndAll. I am unapologetically heavy-handed. It's like my hair obsession has kicked into a hidden level that I never knew existed. I spritz on the job. I pop my baggy (shopping bag really) on my head in the middle of the day. Someone might break their neck on the slick I leave behind.

Okay, enough.

I'm a grease monkey. It's really out of control but during this hot Bama summer I'm in survival mode. I've got a butter/grease/water/glycerin/silk protein force field around my head. I'll do anything to protect my ends from the heat and my scissors. It helps that I don't have a social life right now. :look:

p1

Letitia said:
hmmm....Looking for MonaLisa charity basket! giggles

I was kinda surprised that I love the Citrus Oil. The Samahdi Oil is my hands down favorite.:love: I wasn't crazy about the oil with lavander in it. I am just not a lavender kinda person. (unless it's a Lav/Van. mix) <--strange huh.

I loved the Citrus oil too, but my DH told me I couldn't come to bed tired and wearing the Samahdi oil. :eek: :blush::kissing4:

VWVixxen said:
My EndAll came yesterday...I did a retouch today and applied the end all all over...

Verdict: It's up there with Henna, MegaTek, Survivor Detangler and Oyin Whipped Pudding! :shocked: :love: :yay:

Great product Patient1! I won't even try to duplicate this one...why bother with perfection?

Also, thank you for the super fast shipping!

Ladies, if you haven't tried it, you R-E-A-L-L-Y should.

LaNecia

Dang! You just added another inch to my head circumf. :lol: Thanks so much for that.

BTW ladies, it's hot so if your EndAll gets too soft, just pop it in the fridge and it'll be good to go. :)

p1

naturallady said:
Dont you hate that *grease* spot?!?!

I just tear the paper off beofre I leave to avoid the embarassment. :p

I need to order me some more EndAll cuz I'm running out. I too, am heavy handed with it.

The grease spot can be the silent code for "Are you Nikko's cuz?"

p1

sareca said:
I loved the Citrus oil too, but my DH told me I couldn't come to bed tired and wearing the Samahdi oil. :eek: :blush::kissing4:

:D I should have those kinds of problems......:grin:

p1

sareca said:

See....what did I tell ya??? :sekret: Undercover aphrodisiacs....the shame of it all!!! :lol:

ETA: As soon as I hop outta bed in the a.m., DH wraps around my pillow. He says I leave the Citrus scent behind and so he grabs the next best thing. Awww!!! So now there's three things I absolutely can't be without...Aveda DR, Citrus Musk Oil, and Cocasta Shikakai Oil. Please don't anyone add to this list.:look:

Back