Pregnant With An Unhappy/scared/unsupportive Dh

Sorry ladies I have been super busy. Yeah, the cute baby is here. Her DH got himself
together during the pregnancy. You could tell he was scared but he acted super supportive and spoiled her rotten.

Now that the baby is here he is so in love with her. You can't tell him nothin'. Of course I can't help but reserve a little internal smirk and laugh at how he is acting like he has always been happy about his baby girl.

I would never say a word though. I am happy for them.

Sorry ladies I have been super busy. Yeah, the cute baby is here. Her DH got himself
together during the pregnancy. You could tell he was scared but he acted super supportive and spoiled her rotten.

Now that the baby is here he is so in love with her. You can't tell him nothin'. Of course I can't help but reserve a little internal smirk and laugh at how he is acting like he has always been happy about his baby girl.

What a great ending!

Im overjoyed to hear this happy ending!

Interesting subject OP... just to day
I had an acquaintance come to me for a listening ear.
She is pregnant with baby #5 and hubby is really upset and angry about it. He previously stated no more kids and she got preggo with #4 ..while she was in nursing school...and he just turned one. She ended up flunking out of nursing school, in major debt from that and working part time (barely getting hours) while hubby works as a fireman. She's really upset and hurt that he responded this way and is seriously concerned about her marriage.

Just wanted to update... this same woman is pregnant again with
baby #6...

I haven't talked to her yet.. just heard from a mutual acquaintance. I have to make sure my filter is in overdrive so I don't come off as offensive. After the last time and all of the drama it caused...I don't know why she would let this happen again.
She is in a sunken place. she needs therapy. He needed to get fixed if he didn't want anymore, because she clearly isn't ready to stop. I hope she doesn't think this will keep him around. Men leave women with 6 kids everyday.

Yikes...maybe she WANTS to keep having kids. If my husband was that upset with me having #5 and he refused to get snipped I would have gotten an IUD at the least or a tubal ligation at best.
Unfortunately I think she's having babies to fill a hole their marriage. .like attention seeking. She is too old to not know better.

Back