Pregnant but wanting to be romantic

Evolving78

I'm 8 months preggers now and I wanted to know for you ladies that are pregnant or have been, how do you go about planning a romantic evening for your SO/DH? I'm really tired, big, uncomfortable, and I really don't want to do anything, but I'm doing this out of love for my husband. Any suggestions?

I haven't been pregnant but I'd suggest:

1. Get a movie he really wants to see. Especially one he chose not to because he knew you wouldn't enjoy it. It shows major love to sit through a movie like that for him.
2. Order his favorite food, take out. Set the table, candles and all and have a quiet, romantic dinner.
3. I don't know how big your tub is, maybe you can fill it up with bubbles, put some candles around and take a nice long bath, and ask him to come help you:lick:.
4. Go to www.blurb.com it is affordable and you can make a book of all your favorite memories.

I haven't been pregnant but I'd suggest:

1. Get a movie he really wants to see. Especially one he chose not to because he knew you wouldn't enjoy it. It shows major love to sit through a movie like that for him.
2. Order his favorite food, take out. Set the table, candles and all and have a quiet, romantic dinner.
3. I don't know how big your tub is, maybe you can fill it up with bubbles, put some candles around and take a nice long bath, and ask him to come help you:lick:.
4. Go to www.blurb.com it is affordable and you can make a book of all your favorite memories.

Thanks you!

Back