There's a four month old baby at my church who is in a coma on life support due to a shaken baby incident and I just heard that she's not going to make it.......my heart is broken.....please pray for her mother, brother and our church family......

Hopefully I make it on the prayer line tonight but if not, please pray for the members of my church. We are renovating/expanding our church building and all the members are involved in that process we have stepped out on faith and is believing God for miracles in this venture ...

also that as we work closely together we will continue to grow in unity in Christ ...

Hopefully I make it on the prayer line tonight but if not, please pray for the members of my church. We are renovating/expanding our church building and all the members are involved in that process we have stepped out on faith and is believing God for miracles in this venture ...

also that as we work closely together we will continue to grow in unity in Christ ...

Indeed precious one... :love2:

Thank you all for your prayers! A special thanks for Shimmie for starting this thread and standing strong by our side!
I was offered the position I interviewed for, just like I asked! The new job will challenge me, help me grow, and will help me fulfill more than I can imagine. Thank you so much! And let's not forget to thank Him for granting our prayers.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF...if only it would stop correcting what I write.

Thank you all for your prayers! A special thanks for Shimmie for starting this thread and standing strong by our side!
I was offered the position I interviewed for, just like I asked! The new job will challenge me, help me grow, and will help me fulfill more than I can imagine. Thank you so much! And let's not forget to thank Him for granting our prayers.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF...if only it would stop correcting what I write.

Congratulations MrsS :congrats: I'm very happy for you.

Quick Note: "Bless your Darlin' Heart :kiss:

Precious one, I didn't start this thread :lol: It was started several years ago by another member. You may be thinking of the 'Prayer Line' thread :yep:, which is still not mine but a combination of other members.

I thank God for you MrsS. You never fail to keep me and others encouraged. Your are a precious light that shines in God's heart. It's no small wonder that He has blessed you with the desires of your heart. You are a precious treasure to Him. :love3:

You are more than an Conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you. I'm looking forward to your achievements. As a matter of fact you will flow in the areas in which God is calling you to grow. I praise God for giving you peace and joy with every task which comes your way, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Love,
Shimmie :love2:

Shimmie said:

Precious one, I didn't start this thread :lol: It was started several years ago by another member. You may be thinking of the 'Prayer Line' thread :yep:, which is still not mine but a combination of other members.

I thank God for you MrsS. You never fail to keep me and others encouraged. Your are a precious light that shines in God's heart. It's no small wonder that He has blessed you with the desires of your heart. You are a precious treasure to Him. :love3:

You are more than an Conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you. I'm looking forward to your achievements. As a matter of fact you will flow in the areas in which God is calling you to grow. I praise God for giving you peace and joy with every task which comes your way, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Love,

Thank you Shimmie. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Although you didn't start this thread, you and other precious members keep it alive through your prayers and pure hearts!

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

Shimmie said:

Love,

Double post

Thank you Shimmie. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Although you didn't start this thread, you and other precious members keep it alive through your prayers and pure hearts!

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

MrsS ..

Everything that you set your heart, mind and hand to shall prosper... :yep:

You have the heart of God the Father, the mind of Christ and you've set your hand to 'the plow' and you will never look back...for your eyes are set forward, looking unto God, lead of the Holy Spirit.

God is with you... He surely is. (Genesis 28:15)

Hello Ladies. It is with a sadden heart that I come to this thread.

Please keep my family in prayer as just this afternoon my aunt passed away from a what we think was a heart attack she was only 43. This is very sudden and is complicated by the fact that my grandparents are away in Alaska and we can't contact them. Also my father passed away 8yrs ago suddenly and it took a big toll on my family esp my grandparents and we are all very worried how my grandparents (they are 75) will fair after having another child die suddenly and at a young age. Pray for comfort and that I and others can minister the gospel to my family during this time. My cousins (ages 11 and 14) are asking a lot of questions and are really struggling and hurting with this sudden loss (one of them was with her during the event) and i find myself at a loss to articulate in a sensitive way who God is and his love for us. I'm ok the Lord is keeping me and though it hurts he is giving me a level of peace and understanding to keep looking to him through the tears and pain.
Thank you ladies for your prayers and I'm always encouraged and challenge when I spend time here. It truly is a special place of Christian fellowship.

Please ladies pray for my family :(

Basically, my grandpa is dying -

He got sick right before Thanksgiving and it turned out he has some kind of cancer/terminal illness that causes him to not make blood on his own. He's been in and out if the hospital since then, and a few days ago he went in because he couldn't stand up. Doctors don't know what's going on, but they've given him maybe a month and hospice. He's decided not to get anymore blood transfusions :(

I'm really sad for him and worried about my family. My mom seems to be doing fine, but now both of her parents will be gone. My grandma is not going to handle this well and I'm especially worried about my great grandma - she's over 90 and will soon be burying another one of her children for the second time now!

Also, my mom, my aunt, my cousin, and I live 8 1/2 hours away from the rest of the family. On this quick notice we have to try to get everyone there. My mom and I make the drive there on holidays, but considering the circumstances I'm afraid this will be stressful. And my brother, he lives in another state and he's going to fly there, but I don't know how he's taking it (of course everyone says they're ok).

The aunt I mentioned that lives here can't come with us, btw. No one has told her yet because she's leading a dysfunctional lifestyle right now so we have to try to figure out something else for her. In the midst of all this I don't want her or any other relatives to "act up".

I feel sorry for my mom because she has to deal with all of this + work, figuring out finances for this trip, dealing with my cousins school letting her be out for a period of time.

Please pray for all of us

Thank you <3

Please ladies pray for my family :(

Basically, my grandpa is dying -

He got sick right before Thanksgiving and it turned out he has some kind of cancer/terminal illness that causes him to not make blood on his own. He's been in and out if the hospital since then, and a few days ago he went in because he couldn't stand up. Doctors don't know what's going on, but they've given him maybe a month and hospice. He's decided not to get anymore blood transfusions :(

I'm really sad for him and worried about my family. My mom seems to be doing fine, but now both of her parents will be gone. My grandma is not going to handle this well and I'm especially worried about my great grandma - she's over 90 and will soon be burying another one of her children for the second time now!

Also, my mom, my aunt, my cousin, and I live 8 1/2 hours away from the rest of the family. On this quick notice we have to try to get everyone there. My mom and I make the drive there on holidays, but considering the circumstances I'm afraid this will be stressful. And my brother, he lives in another state and he's going to fly there, but I don't know how he's taking it (of course everyone says they're ok).

The aunt I mentioned that lives here can't come with us, btw. No one has told her yet because she's leading a dysfunctional lifestyle right now so we have to try to figure out something else for her. In the midst of all this I don't want her or any other relatives to "act up".

I feel sorry for my mom because she has to deal with all of this + work, figuring out finances for this trip, dealing with my cousins school letting her be out for a period of time.

Please pray for all of us

Thank you <3

Father, thank you for your peace overflowing and comforting DaiseeDay and her family. We give you praise for being the comfort and peace for her grandfather and for her family members who have to make financial, schedule and travel adjustments to come together.

Father thank you for meeting each of their needs, that your provision is sure for each one of them. Ease their hearts from fear and anxiety, make your presence known to them beyond their human understanding. You are their Lord and their complete provider and protector in this and all things pertaining to their lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:bighug: for you DaiseeDay ... for you.

Vonnieluvs08, I'm SO sorry about the loss of your aunt. I am definitely praying for you and your family - especially your grandparents and little cousins. God bless you and your family.

Vonnieluvs08 said:
Please keep my family in prayer as just this afternoon my aunt passed away from a what we think was a heart attack she was only 43. This is very sudden and is complicated by the fact that my grandparents are away in Alaska and we can't contact them. Also my father passed away 8yrs ago suddenly and it took a big toll on my family esp my grandparents and we are all very worried how my grandparents (they are 75) will fair after having another child die suddenly and at a young age. Pray for comfort and that I and others can minister the gospel to my family during this time. My cousins (ages 11 and 14) are asking a lot of questions and are really struggling and hurting with this sudden loss (one of them was with her during the event) and i find myself at a loss to articulate in a sensitive way who God is and his love for us. I'm ok the Lord is keeping me and though it hurts he is giving me a level of peace and understanding to keep looking to him through the tears and pain.
Thank you ladies for your prayers and I'm always encouraged and challenge when I spend time here. It truly is a special place of Christian fellowship.

Hi Ladies...new to this sub-forum and glad to e-connect with some God-fearing/loving women.

My spiritual has been a rollercoaster. I know and love Jesus and have a relationship, but sometimes I do not pray and study like I should. I'm not one of those who pray only when something is wrong, but I feel like I do not spend enough time with Him...it makes me feel off kilter/disjointed. My prayer is simply to stay connected regardless of what is going on. Sometimes I feel like I have too much to do work, family, house, etc. to sit down and just be in His presence. I need to keep Him top priority and allow other things to fall on the back burner.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers...I'm looking forward to the fellowship. Peace & blessings!

Vonnieluvs08 :kiss:

Such a strong woman of Faith, you are, Vonnieluvs, even in the midst of your pain, your Faith is strong. You see the needs of others, your family in this case and you are the Rock upon whom they can depend upon.

With this in mind, you will have the right heart and the right spirit and the right words to speak to your loved ones, namely your young cousins who have 'lost' their mom. You will share the source of your strength, who is the Rock... Jesus in a such a way of love and comfort, that they will be drawn unto the Lord and will never let go of who He is... their Lord and Saviour.

Words cannot 'flatter' at times such as this, but they can surel heal. The grace of God and His annointing is within and upon you to do and to will God's plan in the lives of your loved ones in such a time as this.

We praise God for His overwhelming peace to take over the hearts of your grandparents. We praise God for easing them through this and whatever has been in your family's bloodline of sickness and disease that it is now utterly destroyed and rendered null and void and is not allowed to take the life of another member of your family and loved ones. This extends beyond your immediate family and into the loved ones and family members of your future.

The Lord is God and God is the Lord and in Him is all power and all glory and all honour and nothing, not even death shall ever separate you and your loved ones from Him. Forever, here on earth and beyond, shall you always be with the Lord, spirit, soul and body.

Your heart overflows with the peace of God and into the hearts of your family...a great love overflow. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies...new to this sub-forum and glad to e-connect with some God-fearing/loving women.

My spiritual has been a rollercoaster. I know and love Jesus and have a relationship, but sometimes I do not pray and study like I should. I'm not one of those who pray only when something is wrong, but I feel like I do not spend enough time with Him...it makes me feel off kilter/disjointed. My prayer is simply to stay connected regardless of what is going on. Sometimes I feel like I have too much to do work, family, house, etc. to sit down and just be in His presence. I need to keep Him top priority and allow other things to fall on the back burner.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers...I'm looking forward to the fellowship. Peace & blessings!

gvin89 :welcome3:

God is settling the decisions and your heart at peace with the changes He is leading you to make. With these changes shall be no lack, no need, no want. Every provision shall be be seen; fully manifested by God's hand and His plan, that has long before been made just for you, just in time, before you even asked.

You are closer to God than you think you've been. Your heart never stopped 'beating' to His rhythm.

:grouphug2:

Based on my last post in the revenge thread, I'm in need of some serious prayer. I work in an extremely toxic environment and this one individual is a demon. I'm not kidding....she is EVIL and is doing everything in her power to ruin me to include getting management to side with her. They know she's a problem, she's gotten into with everyone in this place but the new people...no joke, can't do her work, and basically should have been fired along time ago. This is just part of it because I can't being myself to write the remaining of this post or else I'll start crying. I never thought everything I've worked for would be destroyed by just one individual who is at the end of the day, jealous of me. (and I don't like using that word)

Livingmylifetothefullest said:
Based on my last post in the revenge thread, I'm in need of some serious prayer. I work in an extremely toxic environment and this one individual is a demon. I'm not kidding....she is EVIL and is doing everything in her power to ruin me to include getting management to side with her. They know she's a problem, she's gotten into with everyone in this place but the new people...no joke, can't do her work, and basically should have been fired along time ago. This is just part of it because I can't being myself to write the remaining of this post or else I'll start crying. I never thought everything I've worked for would be destroyed by just one individual who is at the end of the day, jealous of me. (and I don't like using that word)

I know exactly how you feel and meant it when I said your revenge post was what I needed. And just yesterday after I decided to let it go I was tested again and I literally wanted to snatch the hair off of this girl. But just as I was thinking of the ways I could get this person back God said "that's not your place - it's mine". Not the hair snatching lol but vengeance. And sometimes we'll never see it but that's ok because Gods got ME so I don't have to worry about them. This girl has literally cut my clothing up out of spite so it is hard for me to sit and see them go unpunished.

Praying or you!

Shimmie said:
Father, thank you for your peace overflowing and comforting DaiseeDay and her family. We give you praise for being the comfort and peace for her grandfather and for her family members who have to make financial, schedule and travel adjustments to come together.

Father thank you for meeting each of their needs, that your provision is sure for each one of them. Ease their hearts from fear and anxiety, make your presence known to them beyond their human understanding. You are their Lord and their complete provider and protector in this and all things pertaining to their lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Thank you Shimmie!

We've made it here safe and my grandpa will soon be at peace. He says he's ready to go "home".

L-rd, please heal Loolahlooh and restore her fully, even restoring her beyond what she was, L-rd. I ask you to bless her and to strengthen her. Make her path straight, L-rd. Thank you. I trust in you, Jesus. I ask You because You are the only one who can do this. It is done in Your Name. Amen.

Thank you Shimmie!

We've made it here safe and my grandpa will soon be at peace. He says he's ready to go "home".

Ohhhhh, Sweetie... My heart and prayers are with you. :love2: Love to Grandpa... much love and peace. If this is what he desires, we praise God for love and life that you've known with him here on earth. Praise God for the love and peace that he has and for you and your precious family.

I personally will not interfere with your Grandfather's desires with strong prayers of holding on to him delaying him from his desire to be with the Lord. I will pray instead for your family's strength and peace.

Love,
Shimmie

L-rd, please heal Loolahlooh and restore her fully, even restoring her beyond what she was, L-rd. I ask you to bless her and to strengthen her. Make her path straight, L-rd. Thank you. I trust in you, Jesus. I ask You because You are the only one who can do this. It is done in Your Name. Amen.

What a beautiful prayer and I can't help but thank you beyond the 'thanks' button, because I immediately felt the love in your heart with what you've shared.

Thank you 'Aupar'... I mean it, thank you. :love3:

Shimmie said:

Thank you Shimmie!

Back