tweezer6 said:
Hang in there. Just keep praying. IMHO, God doesn't cause bad things to happen to us in order to get our attention.

IMO, the accident had nothing to do with God. But, the fact that you did not get hurt-had everything to do with God. He's always with you.

Just be sure that your finances are ready for the move you're about to make. If car repairs are causing financial stress, maybe a move isn't a good idea just yet. But only you (with God's guideance) can make that decision.

Be blessed. I'm praying for you.

thank you. and that makes sense. i dont think im quite ready financially and i dont know what else might be wrong with the car. im saving up a little bit at a time , so maybe that is what he wants me to do until it is really time for me to go. thank you all :)

Please keep me in your prayers. I am going through some issues at school and with one of my classes that may prevent me from continuing law school. I feel hurt, alone, confused and scared and like a failure. i need strength, faith and anything else that may be helpful. i just don't know what to do.

Jessica Rabbit said:
Please keep me in your prayers. I am going through some issues at school and with one of my classes that may prevent me from continuing law school. I feel hurt, alone, confused and scared and like a failure. i need strength, faith and anything else that may be helpful. i just don't know what to do.

(Isaiah 41:10): Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Remember that. and remember that God will be with you in your greatest time of need. Pray for peace of mind and positive thoughts , WISDOM , and mental strength. I will be praying for you :) I just went through something last week and this week has been a complete 360! I feel like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders and it was all because i needed a moment to set down and clear my thoughts and have a talk with God and practice PATIENCE. And im sure you've heard of this prayer ,but if not , read it over and keep it on your heart. I remember this whenever i get scared or dont know what to do:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the
paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death; I will fear no evil: for thou
art with me; thy rod and thy staff they
comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies: thou anointest
my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all
the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
house of the Lord for ever.
psalm 23 - bible - psalm of david

Ill be praying for you too, just like othere have done for me.

Don't feel like a failure. The fact that you are attending law school tells me that you are an intelligent, driven, focused, and hard-working individual. You are successful. Things seem bad right now, but this too shall pass. Remember, when you can do nothing else, just stand still.

Whenever doors close, expect God to open the windows (of heaven). I'll be praying for you.

Jessica Rabbit said:

You are in my prayers. Pray and know that God is there for you. Whenever a troubling thought may come to mind, stop it in its track and PRAY!!! I have been in very stressful moments when I was in school and only God helped me through it...literally!!! He bought me through all my troubles and he will do the same for you :) Faith works!!!

Thanks ladies. I'm hitting what I feel like is rock bottom. I may not be able to stay in school. I have to talk to my professor who doesn't really budge and if that doesn't work, I have to file an appeal to stay in school. Mooney is running EXTREMELY low and I don't know where it's going to come from. I applied for more loan money from school but have not heard back yet. I don't want to tell too many people what's going on. I don't understand just how to "Let go and let God."

Jessica Rabbit said:
Thanks ladies. I'm hitting what I feel like is rock bottom. I may not be able to stay in school. I have to talk to my professor who doesn't really budge and if that doesn't work, I have to file an appeal to stay in school. Mooney is running EXTREMELY low and I don't know where it's going to come from. I applied for more loan money from school but have not heard back yet. I don't want to tell too many people what's going on. I don't understand just how to "Let go and let God."

I'm praying for you sweetie....;)

Pray for my SO please ladies. He has been trying to find a steady job with good benefits, etc. for a year now since he's graduated college. It's been a hard struggle and he's felt confusion about the direction of his life since he hadn't been able to get a FT job.

1. On Friday afternoon he has a promising interview for a job he really is interested in. Pray for him to do well.

2. Pray for him to hear a word from God so that he can eliminate the confusion about his path.

3. And finally, pray that God will speak to us regarding our future together (we're long-distance and struggling with it).

Bless you :)

Please pray for a close friend of mine. He has recently gotten involved with the wrong people and I fear for his life. I know what happens to him is a result of whatever actions he has taken or may take but I ask that you please pray that he is kept safe and turns away from the negative people and influences in his life. That he is led to a place or people that can help him turn his life around for the better.

Thank you.

Jessica Rabbit said:

stop asking God for money, He has already given it to you! Claim it! He has given you the gold, silver and cattle on a thousand hills! He wants you to claim it, you have the power too, remember greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the World. The power of God is great, remember He created the Heavens and earth and all that is in it, the same power that performs miracles, raised people from the dead, "let there be, and there was". Claim it, tell the devil to take his hands off your money, that it is your inheritance in Christ, Abraham's blessings are yours! Spiritual, physical and financial! Godliness is profitable, Christ became poor, so that we would be rich! Claim it, and keep your focus on Him, worship and praise Him, because it'll start dropping down in His own special way. Now isnt the time for faith and confidence to run low, now is time to remember He is a God of comfort and love, the great Provider. He shall supply ALL your needs according to His riches in glory!

nandino05 said:
Please pray for a close friend of mine. He has recently gotten involved with the wrong people and I fear for his life. I know what happens to him is a result of whatever actions he has taken or may take but I ask that you please pray that he is kept safe and turns away from the negative people and influences in his life. That he is led to a place or people that can help him turn his life around for the better.

Thank you.

I pray this prayer of agreement with you. I bind the devil, and claim his soul for salvation! In the name of Jesus, I claim victory, that God may use his life to bring glory His name. All authority on Heaven and earth belong to the Lord, and that mighty Power in the name of Jesus, to take control, I claim his soul now for the Lord, I claim victory because it is written. The Word of God remains true, praise Him from whom all blessings flow.

Good Morning Ladies:
I have been under attack for quite some time now. Children having MAJOR troubles at school (but we made it through the year), financial, health, health of my son. Please pray for me and my family because I feel as if I am sinking into depression. Thank you in advance.

Please pray for me. My husband and I are moving to Orlando where I have to find a new job. I dont know what to do. I want something I enjoy but I have tons of student loans. I know God will send a fantastic new job my way.

Please pray for my health. I have been very sick in the last few years. Culminating in finding out that my pancreas, intestines and thyroid are not working well. Please pray that God restore my health and help me to lose all the weight I have gained (15 -20lbs) and regain all the energy I have lost due to this illness.

Thank you ladies for praying for me.

Hi Ladies,
Please pray for my mom. She had a rare condition where she had a leakage in her spinal chord, this affected her eyesight and now she has double vision and her eyes are crossed. The doctors were able to plug the hole in her spinal chord but her eyes are still crossed. She is sinking into depression b/c she thought they would have fixed themselves by now. (It's been a week) Please pray that her eyes will be restored to what they were previously and pray that God will also restore her mind and spirit. Thanks

shaffawn said:
Hi Ladies,
Please pray for my mom. She had a rare condition where she had a leakage in her spinal chord, this affected her eyesight and now she has double vision and her eyes are crossed. The doctors were able to plug the hole in her spinal chord but her eyes are still crossed. She is sinking into depression b/c she thought they would have fixed themselves by now. (It's been a week) Please pray that her eyes will be restored to what they were previously and pray that God will also restore her mind and spirit. Thanks

I'm praying healing for your mom...in Jesus name.

Hello All,

I have been on this site for about a year, and this is my first posting. I am in need of prayer. I have been through so much in my life, and I feel that it is time for me to finally have peace and happiness in my life. I grew up in a church family, but as I have gotten older I have somewhat drifted away from the church. But now I'm 26 years old and I have been blessed with a very good job overseas, but I'm needing God's presence in my life more and more each day. I'm 26 years old, and I'm waiting patiently for my lifetime partner, because the man that I am involved with now I feel like we are not meant to be. We argue constantly and we are just not on the same level. He's been married before and has a child, and I don't have any yet. And I have been dealing with him for 3 1/2 years and I feel it's not going anywhere. I'm very insecure in this relationship and I don't trust him. We started going to bible study together and he would go in and come the same before he went in. He knows the bible and knows right from wrong, but still wants to try and pressure me to fornicate, which I have in the past, but I'm trying to walk a different path. I'm trying to be that Proverbs 31 Woman. But I also want a God fearing man that will minister to me. I'm sorry for babbling on and on. I just need prayer to get rid of the negativity in my life, I need to know my self worth and to love myself. I want to be a good Wife and Mother to my future Husband and child that I will bear. I just feel that it is not my time yet, and I have preparations to do first. I need to know who I am in the Lord. Just pray for me please all. And please pray for my family and the innocent people that are being hurt, abused and killed all over the world. Thanks for listening!

NaiNai

Naiema1 said:
Hello All,

I have been on this site for about a year, and this is my first posting. I am in need of prayer. I have been through so much in my life, and I feel that it is time for me to finally have peace and happiness in my life. I grew up in a church family, but as I have gotten older I have somewhat drifted away from the church. But now I'm 26 years old and I have been blessed with a very good job overseas, but I'm needing God's presence in my life more and more each day. I'm 26 years old, and I'm waiting patiently for my lifetime partner, because the man that I am involved with now I feel like we are not meant to be. We argue constantly and we are just not on the same level. He's been married before and has a child, and I don't have any yet. And I have been dealing with him for 3 1/2 years and I feel it's not going anywhere. I'm very insecure in this relationship and I don't trust him. We started going to bible study together and he would go in and come the same before he went in. He knows the bible and knows right from wrong, but still wants to try and pressure me to fornicate, which I have in the past, but I'm trying to walk a different path. I'm trying to be that Proverbs 31 Woman. But I also want a God fearing man that will minister to me. I'm sorry for babbling on and on. I just need prayer to get rid of the negativity in my life, I need to know my self worth and to love myself. I want to be a good Wife and Mother to my future Husband and child that I will bear. I just feel that it is not my time yet, and I have preparations to do first. I need to know who I am in the Lord. Just pray for me please all. And please pray for my family and the innocent people that are being hurt, abused and killed all over the world. Thanks for listening!

NaiNai

I'm praying for you NaiNai....;) :kiss:

Father please bless NaiNai. She has a desire to be a Proverbs 31 woman. And because her heart's desire is in line with your word, we know that you will bless her. So I stand in agreement with her that she has the strength and the power to overcome every obstacle she is faced with; all hinderances from her success are removed; and the blessed future, you have in store for her, is manifested. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Ladies please pray for me, lately i feel like i need to be stronger in my faith in God. I am praying and would like to send in a prayer request to you all that God will continue to reassure my faith in my mental and physical health.Also that i would have faith in God and not to worry about my mental and physical health. I would also like to pray for my family because right now i think they need to have prayer upon them.I will continue to pray to God about your prayers here on the board.God BLess

"Lord bless our sister with the mind of Christ and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. We thank you Lord that she has a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. Holy Spirit, guide her and comfort her in her time of need, reminding her that she is never alone. Bless her family and cover them with your Grace. Thanks be to God for the victory she receives through our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen."

Remember God loves you, and He is mindful of you!
Be blessed!

I really need some strong prayer warriors

I ask you to be in prayer for me, Ladies. I have a prayer and testomony.

I feel God has placed a calling on my life.It was around the time I graduated from college that my grandmother got sick, and I helped take care of her. After years of being a non church going Christian, I felt God convicting me and leading me to a deeper walk with Him. I started attending church with her, and have been doing so for the last six years since she died.

A few years ago after I graduated from college I started doing all the normal things people do to find out where their life is going. I got a job, and I started to move up as a professional. I met many powerful people, and God used me to do some awesome things. I thought I found the man I would marry., I bought a house. I put aside my "silly" dreams of writing, poetry, plays and music. "Wise" people advised me that they were just hobbies. I was depressed in my profession because as much as I tried to help eople amid the lies of politics, I knew Jesus was the real answer...we were at best playing doctor. To add insult to injury, my family (some of them) rejected my chosen profession and openly ridiculed my desire to hel others.

I had a horrible feeling that I was drowning in my own life. That's when I met a sister best friend who literally is my other half. You know how there are people you are just supposed to know? She was going through her own struggles at the time. She was also, literally a musical genius. We both knew God had called us to do something creative, but we both were so wrapped in our own struggles that we did not obey. Boy, God will make you obey.

Within three years I my job (boss lost an election), my boyfriend, (found out he was cheating on me & dumping me.), and my house due to the subprime mortgage crash. I have never felt so attacked. My biological sister became ill, and still is. My friend got ill and separated.

Ironically, God has removed everything I said was stopping me from doing what He asked except my fear of stepping out on faith.

Since Lent I have been fasting and praying with my best friend/sister because he has called us to begin a ministry that bridges the gap between church and community through the arts. God did a miracle. My sister/bestfriend was sick with a horrible infection that threatened her life...she was miraculously healed after singing at a church service. God made a way for us to rent a house together that my mother was struggling to find a tenant for. God then started opening the door for some doors for us to do the impossible. We bgan to get calls ....from literacy programs, conferences, concerts, juvenile halls to do workshops. We offered our gifts in love asking nothing, and just when we so broke we couldn't stand it an unepected check would come in the mail...a love token.

My sister friend and I started a free summer arts camp for adults and kids in the community. After a long day at work we'd head to church to teach music theory, dance, drama, and poetry. Most of the classes like that cost around $400, too much for many familes. We wanted the classes to be free. The way we figured it is that when Jesus fed the 5000, he said to the disciples not to send the hungry people away...he said "You feed them." The church often is feeding the stuffed. We don't evangelize anymore...we don't go to those who need not only to hear the word, but have their physical needs ministered to. Why send people into the world to learn something, when the world is not going to give them the message of salvation when we can do it as people of God?

It was hard. It hurt me that our pastor although he liked the idea of "looking good" was not supportive, because it wasn't his idea. Some members of other ministries felt we were "taking over" and not jump starting what they did, even though we tried to work with them. Others in the congregation were totally supportive. Some days I was so tired and broke I barely had enough to feed myself, and then there would be some needy young person who needed dinner, and I would get it for them, and try to speak a word of encouragement to them.

At the end of the summer camp we put together a play, that was outstanding. The kids did so good. It was beuatiful to see them grow and develop over six weeks. We have plans to do more events...a men's deleverance service to benefit prison recovery projects...another play to help battered women, more workshops at juvenile hall.

And like with anything God establishes, the devil attempts to distract and destroy. My sister and I had a difficult couple of months where other things have been placed to test our faith and our committment to what God has called us to do. I won't even go into how bad it got, but it was bad. I see those young people and I know God has sent us to help them.

I just really need some serious prayer on this ministry. I don't know how I am going to make it. My every resource is exhausted--Emotionally, physically, and financially. I'm not perfect. I know I am am flawed, and sometimes I wonder why me? There are many more talented, and more connected, than me. But I know that God is a provider. I'd like to be able to be financially freed so that I can devote more time to it. I just want a pure heart, ladies. My prayer is that my heart would be humble, and that God will give me the wisdom and the faith to answer this call. My faith is that God would use us as vessels to deliver his word. My all is on the alter, and I am waiting on God to do the impossible.

I didn't intend to go on this long, but I guess I just need to know that someone out there is standing in agreement with me.

Please pray for Jay and Mimi on all these things.

Last edited:
"Lord please bless Jay and Mimi with favor, wisdom, and grace to be successful in their ministry. Your word says that you have begun a good work in us and you are faithful to complete it. So we pray that this vision that you have placed in them is completely successful in Jesus name.

Bless them with the provision they need to meet every need that comes up. Open doors and bring influential people across their path to bless them. We stand in agreement with them that no weapon formed shall prosper.

And everything they set their hand to shall succeed. We pray lives are blessed through their good works and that the Kingdom of God is glorified. In Jesus Name, Amen."

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength...

I have been angry a lot lately. There is one possession that I am attempting to acquire, and it seems I will not get it. It is my fault I did not have it earlier, because I wasted money on things and people when I should have been thinking about myself. Please pray for me to get over this anger and to achieve this possession. Thanks you ladies.

Please pray for me ladies. As you tell from my siggy I'm very sad. :(

My family does not accept my BF. We have made plans to get married. I was praying with my cousin & my mom, afterwards, he told me that my spirit told him that my BF is not the one for me. :shocked: He also told me that before the year is over my BF will be gone and the "one" that God will send me will also be in my life before the year is over. My cousin also stated that the "one" will be between the ages of 32-35 years old, he is a church member and a member of the choir, has a job and a car. My mother was there and she stated that everything my cousin says always comes to pass. My cousin also said that I will become a minister.

I guess I'm asking for prayer for clarity and to be relieved of my depression. School, work and my car are giving me problems and it just seems like I can't carry all this burden on me.

Thank you and God Bless you all.

Please pray for my Education, Health, my Family and Personal relationships, my Financials and a peace for mind.

Please pray for my Education, Health, my Family and Personal relationships, my Financials and a peace for mind.

I am in the need of the same prayer ya'll. I have recently come to the conclusion that all of those other things will come into subjection the more power I obtain in God. I am just seeking the power to change my atmosphere. All of these same things have recently been a burden for me too. Let's pray for each other.

Hello Ladies,

I've had my heartbroken and it hurts so bad. I've been praying and trying to cope, but this still hurts. I am constantly having to pop in my J. Moss cd to uplift my spirit, b/c even though the song says "Don't pray and worry" My heart has not healed yet. This is my first time dealing with this type of thing and I would really appreciate it if somebody would intercede on my behalf. I shouldn't have put a man before God, but when you love somebody too much that can happen. I'm waiting for God to mend my heart and set my emotions on the right track, so pray for my patience. This is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with emotional, and I feel like its killing me inside.

Hello Ladies,

I've had my heartbroken and it hurts so bad. I've been praying and trying to cope, but this still hurts. I am constantly having to pop in my J. Moss cd to uplift my spirit, b/c even though the song says "Don't pray and worry" My heart has not healed yet. This is my first time dealing with this type of thing and I would really appreciate it if somebody would intercede on my behalf. I shouldn't have put a man before God, but when you love somebody too much that can happen. I'm waiting for God to mend my heart and set my emotions on the right track, so pray for my patience. This is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with emotional, and I feel like its killing me inside.

Ooooo girl!!! I know what you mean. I have been there. Trust me!!! I will be praying sis.

Back