Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

:heart2::heart2::heart2::2inlove::2inlove:You guys are AWESOME. Just absolutely awesome women of God. Shimmie, you gave me a good laugh!

:yay: I'm so glad. :kiss: joy2day. Girl, I'm a riot and a piece of work. :yep::lol::lol:

I love you beautiful sister. Keep that joy glowing... :bighug:

Thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement on the call. I had the lunch date......and like the bible states you can judge a tree by the fruit. He looked good, he smelled good, was saying all the right things but I just didn't have peace. I can't put my finger on it exactly why at the moment. But I have walked with God long enough to know, "trying to fit a square peg in a round hole" will not work for me.

I had a friend of mine laughing at me last night, when I told her about the date. I told her exactly what I told God when the date was over, "Lord, think I am going to stick around the Cross a little while longer concerning this part of my life"

Thank you again for your prayers. I will definitely be on the call tonight.

Thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement on the call. I had the lunch date......and like the bible states you can judge a tree by the fruit.

He looked good, he smelled good, was saying all the right things but I just didn't have peace. I can't put my finger on it exactly why at the moment.

But I have walked with God long enough to know, "trying to fit a square peg in a round hole" will not work for me.

I had a friend of mine laughing at me last night, when I told her about the date. I told her exactly what I told God when the date was over, "Lord, think I am going to stick around the Cross a little while longer concerning this part of my life"

Thank you again for your prayers. I will definitely be on the call tonight.

He was 'broke' ... All 'broke' men look and smell good. :look:

Okay, not 'all', but a few. :lol:

Seriously, I'm so glad for the Holy Spirit Lissa and I'm happy that you were able to pick up on what God already knew. You are precious to God and He loves protecting you and reserving you for His very best.

Looking forward to Prayer tonight. :grouphug2:

[FONT=&quot]Hello Prayer Warriors,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
So I’m at work and something just came to my mind. I recall someone posting a comment about praying for those who are “under attack at work”. I believe we should not only pray for the person who is under attack but also prayer for the person who is “doing the attacking”. We really never know what a person is dealing with outside the work place (i.e. home, relationships, health wise and etc.) and many times those problems are the “root” causes behind the reason they are behaving in such an unpleasant manner. I’m not making excuses for people’s negative behaviors but I’m just saying to PRAY FOR THEM AND HAVE MERCY. You never know but it could be YOUR very prayer that changes their heart or the situation they are going through. Lastly, if you have a job, thank God for it although it may not be your ‘dream’ job but at least you have a job. I work in Human Resources and I receive calls all day long from people who are out of work (well educated people) and are just looking for any type of work. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~Matthew 5:44[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Have a Blessed Day, Ladies
[/FONT]

He was 'broke' ... All 'broke' men look and smell good. :look:

Okay, not 'all', but a few. :lol:

Seriously, I'm so glad for the Holy Spirit Lissa and I'm happy that you were able to pick up on what God already knew. You are precious to God and He loves protecting you and reserving you for His very best.

Looking forward to Prayer tonight. :grouphug2:

Thank God for a "discerning spirit"!!!

Sent from my Droid

Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel,
according to all that he promised:

There hath not failed One Word all his good promise,
which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

:rosebud:

Last edited:
Ladies - I missed again last night - so tired these days.:ohwell: I did go to prayer warfare at church on Weds night though. It was interesting/powerful/thought provoking, I'll go again, I think.

Yesterday, I almost died. I lost my car in a head-on collision.. I never saw the car coming and only realize I was hit when my airbag deployed and everything was in slow motion...all I saw was white, and all that could come out of my mouth is JESUS and I don't recall how many times I called Him. My nephew was in the car with me and so upset.... you see, minutes before the accident, I told him he has a great life ahead of him and will do great things.

We were taken to the hospital and released and I'd braced for waking up with a stiff body. I slept soundly all night. This morning, I woke up with no excruciating pain, just a little stiffness in the shoulder/neck. I know angels protected us, seeing what was ahead before we even got there; yet if I'd died, I'd loved to meet my Savior. Bob Marley used to say everybody wants to go to heaven, but no body wants to die. I thank Abba we are not in the hospital, laid out, missing body parts, bleeding. But walking out this testimony.

Today I continue to be grateful for the life God gave me; My mission isn't done. I am grateful that is was a wake-up call for my nephew, who lately has been questioning God. Are we all ready to die..to meet our maker? That is my prayer, that we are all ready.

Please keep us in your prayers, but I also want to encourage you all today, that no matter what happens or how bad things look, Abba Father is ALWAYS in control. Trust Him.

All I can say is Thank God. Isn't he good?!? :amen:

I'm glad you're both safe and well. :yep:

Yesterday, I almost died. I lost my car in a head-on collision.. I never saw the car coming and only realize I was hit when my airbag deployed and everything was in slow motion...all I saw was white, and all that could come out of my mouth is JESUS and I don't recall how many times I called Him. My nephew was in the car with me and so upset.... you see, minutes before the accident, I told him he has a great life ahead of him and will do great things.

We were taken to the hospital and released and I'd braced for waking up with a stiff body. I slept soundly all night. This morning, I woke up with no excruciating pain, just a little stiffness in the shoulder/neck. I know angels protected us, seeing what was ahead before we even got there; yet if I'd died, I'd loved to meet my Savior. Bob Marley used to say everybody wants to go to heaven, but no body wants to die. I thank Abba we are not in the hospital, laid out, missing body parts, bleeding. But walking out this testimony.

Today I continue to be grateful for the life God gave me; My mission isn't done. I am grateful that is was a wake-up call for my nephew, who lately has been questioning God. Are we all ready to die..to meet our maker? That is my prayer, that we are all ready.

Please keep us in your prayers, but I also want to encourage you all today, that no matter what happens or how bad things look, Abba Father is ALWAYS in control. Trust Him.

I'm thanking God that you and your nephew are alright..

Lord thank for sparing the life of our dear sister and her nephew, thank that you were in the midst and they went through unscaved. I ask that there will be no backlash from the accident, no hidden injuries will surface in the name of Jesus. And Lord I pray for new transportation for my sister thank you for being her provider and the supplier of all her needs in Jesus mighty name. AMen!

Laela,
Praise God you and your nephew were spared! Life is so precious and we forget that it could be over so quickly. I also escaped an auto accident that could have takn my life - twice. So, I can imagine how you must feel. :bighug: Thank you so much for sharing and reminding us how Good God is!

Laela I'm so glad that you and your nephew are ok!! And you're right God is always in control and we need to have faith that He's taking care of us

Laela Rose.....

:cry: Oh Laela, Praise God for protecting you and your nephew. I almost didn't log in today. But I'm glad because it would have broken my heart to have missed this post of yours.

You do indeed have far more life ahead as well as hubbie and your nephew. I happy that you slept throughout the night, God was comforting you.

You are among my dearest of loving sisters, I can't be without you. Who else would keep me in line and out of trouble.

I'm crying right now because I'm so happy that you're okay. :cry:

Father, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for keeping Laela and her precious nephew safe and without injury. Thank you for continuing to protect them no matter where they are or when, you will always be their Jehovah Nissi, Lord and protector. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

I love you Precious sister :heart2:

Laela,
Praise God you and your nephew were spared! Life is so precious and we forget that it could be over so quickly. I also escaped an auto accident that could have takn my life - twice. So, I can imagine how you must feel. :bighug: Thank you so much for sharing and reminding us how Good God is!

:bighug: TraciChanel, you're here and I could not be more happy and blessed that you are.

With all of my heart...

Shimmie..

Just wanted to say that last month I was kinda nervous because I am taking my LAST class towards my masters degree in March. My courses are $3200 a class and because its only one class I didn't qualify for financial aid. So I thought to myself, God is good and if I got this far I know he won't let me down. I was going to just pay it in cash, but I wanted to believe that God would listen to my prayers so I asked Him to please help me.

Mid-December I received a letter from my university sent to all students that may be interested in applying for a scholarship. I applied literally the last day and sent it in. I have never applied for a scholarship, but I know you have to be very detailed and specific on the letter. I thanked God for the money and sent that letter on its merry way LOL I prayed to God and then just kept thanking Him every day. I refused to believe I wasn't going to get it. The letter said that all candidates would be notified last week. I wasn't notified, but I didn't give up. Kept thanking God for the money.

Well today I woke up and there it was! I got the scholarship! So now my tuition is paid and I'm on my way to graduating in May as planned. God is good. Just wanted to share with you ladies.

BostonMaria: :amen: What a great testimony!! That is something for me to remember. When it looks like it's not going to happen (whatever "it" is) thank Him anyway. That's the faith He wants us to have!

Just wanted to say that last month I was kinda nervous because I am taking my LAST class towards my masters degree in March. My courses are $3200 a class and because its only one class I didn't qualify for financial aid. So I thought to myself, God is good and if I got this far I know he won't let me down. I was going to just pay it in cash, but I wanted to believe that God would listen to my prayers so I asked Him to please help me.

Mid-December I received a letter from my university sent to all students that may be interested in applying for a scholarship. I applied literally the last day and sent it in. I have never applied for a scholarship, but I know you have to be very detailed and specific on the letter. I thanked God for the money and sent that letter on its merry way LOL I prayed to God and then just kept thanking Him every day. I refused to believe I wasn't going to get it. The letter said that all candidates would be notified last week. I wasn't notified, but I didn't give up. Kept thanking God for the money.

Well today I woke up and there it was! I got the scholarship! So now my tuition is paid and I'm on my way to graduating in May as planned. God is good. Just wanted to share with you ladies.

Awesome testimony Maria... :clap:

:congrats:

Praise God :notworthy:

Glory be to God! BostonMaria I know exactly what you are talking about. I was in the same situation as an undergraduate and God was ALWAYS right on time!!!

My name is Maria also. I tell you us "Maria's" are not only smart but beautiful too, lol :). I completed my Masters in December 2010. BostonMaria you are one step away from the finish line. I'm so happy for you! Any plans to go back for a PhD??

God Bless,
Maria

Sent from my Droid

Awesome testimony BostonMaria!!!!!!

This was what I needed to read right now.

Laela, we thank God for protecting and keeping you! I praise God that he spared your life, he was with you in the midst of it all! But the most beautiful thing about it is the powerful testimony you have shared here!

O, death where is thy sting! O,death where is thy victory! Praise God for your confidence, to have have the victory even over death. Your heart is ready, prepared--but God is not has so many more lives to touch through you. May he keep you and your nephew with everything that has been going on. I pray God uses this for you're nephews good as well...praying for you and yours!

Ladies,

Could someone please offer up a prayer for my local church and the denomination as a whole? We have a pivotal decision to make and many local churches are earmarked for closure. I don't even know what else to say except this is sad news and I'm praying and hoping for a victory.

Thanks in Jesus name.

Thank you ladies, for the heartfelt prayers and concern.... attorney hired. It's just a matter of time, because this one really is weird. We are both doing well physically, too, so thank you!

BostonMaria... that testimony made my day. Look at God!!

God bless~

Thank you ladies, for the heartfelt prayers and concern.... attorney hired. It's just a matter of time, because this one really is weird. We are both doing well physically, too, so thank you!

BostonMaria... that testimony made my day. Look at God!!

God bless~

:cry: Happy Tears... Laela, I'm so glad that you and your nephew are okay.... beyond okay. You are truly blessed and loved beyond words.

:bighug:

Ladies,

Could someone please offer up a prayer for my local church and the denomination as a whole? We have a pivotal decision to make and many local churches are earmarked for closure. I don't even know what else to say except this is sad news and I'm praying and hoping for a victory.

Thanks in Jesus name.

Hey Darlin' ebsalita, indeed we are praying for you and your Church as well as the other Churches.

I refuse to see any Church that honours God be closed or shut down. We give God all of the honour and the glory for keeping open His houses which allow people to honour and to worship Him.

God bless you, precious sister of ours. We stand with you indeed. :grouphug2:

Awesome prayers ladies.....

Last Night's Scriptures...

Psalm 18... I'll post the entire passage. It will bless you. :yep:

Recap: This is the Psalm that was mentioned ... "I cried out to God, my cry reached His ears. He became wroth, He stood up and upon the wings of a Cherub (an angel) God came down and stood before my enemies.

Basically when we cry unto God, our cries reaches His ears. He then comes down from His throne and stands before our enemies and says, "Now I'm in it!" You have to get through me to get to my child."

Psalm 18

1I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

2The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

17He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

19He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

20The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

22For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

23I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.

24Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.

25With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

27For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

28For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

29For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

30As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

31For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

32It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

36Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

37I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

38I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

39For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

40Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.

42Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

47It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.

48He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

----------------------

More scriptures in next post :Rose:

I Peter 3:13-15

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Psalm 46:verse 5 and verse 10

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

10 10Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 3:

1Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head[/B].

4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Psalm 4

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

3 But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.

4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

5Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.

6 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.

7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.

8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Back