Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Happy New Year ladies! Prayer warriors, please pray in agreement with me that our Lord and Father Jehovah God will hear and bless all of the individuals who are fasting and praying for the next 21 days. This prayer is for the ladies on this forum as well as those in our church who are participating in a corporate fast. Pray the He will strengthen them to complete their fast and that they will use this sacred time to pray incessantly and seek His face. Because if we do, if we seek His kingdom, His face, and His righteousness first and foremost, He will work mighty wonders and miracles in our lives. I believe it with all my heart and His word says so :yep:

Hello all,

I won't be on this site for awhile; I have to clean up my life and get a measure of peace and direction.

Please pray for my family.

I'm currently unemployed with NO money (or resources to borrow from) to pay any of my bills (rent, car, insurance, etc). Please pray that God will provide a miraculous way.

Thank you.

I will be praying for all of you while I'm away. Be bless!

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted here in a while, but I would love to join you all tonight. I would also like to ask for prayer for strength that I need as the Lord takes me to the next level in my life. I have been struggling as I have been dealing with many spiritual battles as I move into 2012, which I believe holds great manifestation for me.

Blessings to you all. I look forward to the call tonight.

Ok, I'm back. I know it's short-lived, but maybe I need to leave all sources of communications open. You never know how God is going to deliver my answer.

Hello all,

I won't be on this site for awhile; I have to clean up my life and get a measure of peace and direction.

Please pray for my family.

I'm currently unemployed with NO money (or resources to borrow from) to pay any of my bills (rent, car, insurance, etc). Please pray that God will provide a miraculous way.

Thank you.

I will be praying for all of you while I'm away. Be bless!

OMGosh!!! Please forgive me for not attending. I set my calendar for EST instead of CST. So naturally, when I finally "got on the call" I was the only one. I was about to post here, when I realized my mistake.

I will DEFINITELY be on next Tuesday's call.

<smacks hand to forehead>

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted here in a while, but I would love to join you all tonight. I would also like to ask for prayer for strength that I need as the Lord takes me to the next level in my life. I have been struggling as I have been dealing with many spiritual battles as I move into 2012, which I believe holds great manifestation for me.

Blessings to you all. I look forward to the call tonight.

Hi :wave: Joy...

There's so much in store for one so precious as you.

:bighug:

OMGosh!!! Please forgive me for not attending. I set my calendar for EST instead of CST. So naturally, when I finally "got on the call" I was the only one. I was about to post here, when I realized my mistake.

I will DEFINITELY be on next Tuesday's call.

<smacks hand to forehead>

You're fine, Loved one. You are most definitely okay. Whether you are able to call in or not does not stop the love nor the prayers for you.

The Prayer Team has you covered. We'll be back on the line this Thursday [January 5] at 10:00 p.m.

It is well, Angel. It is well. It really is. :yep:

We love you TrishaB ...

It's okay to listen and allow the Lord to soothe your heart. :love2:

Last edited:
God's Love Letter ... Ephesians Chapter One...

Dearest Love of God: :heart2:

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers
;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your UNDERSTANDING being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Last edited:
Hi :wave: Joy...

There's so much in store for one so precious as you.

Shimmie, I so appreciate you. You don't know how much. I need to stay connected with you guys around here. You will never know how much your encouragement means. And I pray that the Lord would magnify and bless you and all of the prayer warriors100 times for all of the prayer/encouragement you so graciously pour out.

I am so ready to see all sorts of awesome manifestations this year! Let the Lord be MAGNIFIED!

*see* you guys on Thursday

Prayer request:

Please pray for salvation and revival among the youths in schools across this country, from elementary to college. I ask that we lift up the ones who are in Christ who are witnessing to their peers in the midst of peer pressure and temptation, that God strengthen them. Pray against the spirits of suicide and depression.

Prayer request:

Please pray for salvation and revival among the youths in schools across this country, from elementary to college. I ask that we lift up the ones who are in Christ who are witnessing to their peers in the midst of peer pressure and temptation, that God strengthen them. Pray against the spirits of suicide and depression.

Indeed to this, :amen:

Adding that they are protected from the spirit of 'Adultery'...

Yes... marrying to 'other gods' outside of Jesus. That their hearts and minds are set like flint, to follow God and not the gods of this world. In Jesus' Name.

Drugs will not be their god :nono:

Sex will not be their god :nono:

homosexuality will not have any place in their hearts or minds, let alone their lives. Praise Jesus.

Jail will never be their Destiny, not in any form. They will be upholders of the law and down trod the evils of this world.

In Jesus' Name.

They shall Know the Truth who is Jesus and the Truth that they know will keep them free. They shall hunger and thirst after righteousness and not for the wines of sin.

"Amein"

Here are my prayer requests:

1. For a breakthrough in certain areas of my life
2. For my friend to pass her CPA exam tomorrow.
3. For my cousin to be covered as he travels with the Navy. He's going ot be shipping out soon.
4. For my own safety when dealing with certain clients.
5. For my ability to hear clearly what the Lord is telling me to do in certain circumstances I'm experiencing. Sometimes we can be too close to a situation to know what God is really telling us.

Hi Ladies/prayer warriors,
Please pray for Stacy English in Atlanta. She's been missing since 12/26. Her car was found today, but still no trace of her. Please pray for her family as well. I look forward to the prayer line tonight. God bless...

Hello Ladies

I am asking for prayer for new employment with just the right amount of salary more than enough to provide for myself and son. I ask for an open door to move on quickly.

Prayer for protection and peace at current job enviornment until it is time move on to another job. Prayer for protection from a vindictive-passive agressive manager.

Prayer for current debt to be paid off in full soon.

Prayer that I shall not be moved by what is going on around me at current job---this department is stressful.

Prayer for peace of mind and confidence in this stressful time I am encountering.

Thank You ladies, I look forward to calling in tonight.

Hello Ladies

I am asking for prayer for new employment with just the right amount of salary more than enough to provide for myself and son. I ask for an open door to move on quickly.

Prayer for protection and peace at current job enviornment until it is time move on to another job. Prayer for protection from a vindictive-passive agressive manager.

Prayer for current debt to be paid off in full soon.

Prayer that I shall not be moved by what is going on around me at current job---this department is stressful.

Prayer for peace of mind and confidence in this stressful time I am encountering.

Thank You ladies, I look forward to calling in tonight.

:welcome3: We're so glad you'll be able to join us.

We 'live' to love and we love to pray. :love3:

Hello Ladies,

I would like pray for:
-My godfather, who just turned 90 :love2: :happydance:, for his health and strength.
-My best friend, for direction and guidance in her life.
-My co-worker's 4 month-old nephew who was pronounced dead and brought back to life.
-My friend, who is struggling spiritually.

Ladies, I missed you all tonight I got in the last two mins, but I know that yokes were broken, hearts were encouraged and left more determined to go on...

Persevere until He gives you your reward! Amen!

That's right Loved one... :yep: You 'caught' this :yep:

‎2 John 8:

Take care of yourselves; don't throw away all the labor that has been spent on you, but persevere till God gives you your reward.

:love2: :love2: :love2:

Take care of yourselves

Don't let God's hard work for your blessings be wasted

Keep going,, Keep believing, Don't give up...

Perservere until He gives you your reward, fir it's coming and will not be denied.

:notworthy: Praise God... Praise God..... Praise God...

God loves each of you sooooooooooooo much.

'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears.... [Isaiah 38:5]

For those being troubled, harrassed, bullied, annoyed, pestered, agitated....

From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

Galatians 6:17

Did anyone just read the first two words of this scripture.... ?

God said.....

From Henceforth....

Ummmm, from this moment on... LET NO MAN trouble me, for I bear in my body, the marks of the Lord Jesus.

You've already endured the persecution that comes from the enemy satan who was mad when you chose Jesus over him. You've been picked on long enough. Family and friends, calling you out; not supporting your life in Christ, making you out to be an outcast... dragging you through the mud of false slander and ridicule..

We won't talk about the co-workers who side eye you for reading your Bible during YOUR lunch break... and then some.

Nevertheless, it all stops here...

From Henceforth... let no man trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.

In Jesus' Name, Amen...

Sweet sleep everyone :sleep2: You've paid your dues.

Last edited:
^^^Thank you Shimmie, TraciChanel and others I'm sure I'm forgetting. Oftentimes, reading the encouraging words, give me the strength to wipe my tears and persevere.

My housing situation just made a turn for the worst, I'm going to be evicted. THANK GOD! I do have loving family members to live with in two different states. I don't know which way to go; what God wants me to do and the sad part is I don't want to call either state "home." Plus a whole bunch of other stuff that makes me just wanna cry.

Sorry for the vent, I just had to get it off my chest. I'm going to sleep now so I can have some peace for a few hours.

Back