Poll: Are you Natural, Relaxed, Texlaxed, or Transitioning?

What state is your hair currently in?

• Total voters

MJ

I really want to see what the board's hair demographics is. There an old thread, but I want current info.

This poll is not to spark any controversies or competition, I'm just curious because when I joined LHCF in the fall of 2004, there weren't alot of naturals on the board at all. However, since then so many people, including myself, have either bc'd or is transitioning. I wonder what is going on. It's very interesting to witness.

Last edited:
Yeah, Ive noticed that, too. It seems as whenever I log on now, I see a thread about someone doing the BC or either transitioning. Very interesting.:elf: Im relaxed, BTW

I am now texlaxed. I was fully relaxed, but I have about 3 inches of texlaxed hair and I plan to continue the journey of texlaxing.

Natural here - seems like several of us are voting on the poll, but not commenting in the thread.....

MizaniMami said:
I am now texlaxed. I was fully relaxed, but I have about 3 inches of texlaxed hair and I plan to continue the journey of texlaxing.

Glad to see you changed your mind about going back to straight!

Texlaxed here!

goldensensation said:
Glad to see you changed your mind about going back to straight!

Texlaxed here!

Yeah girl, you and so many others inspire me. I found a great detangler so it's all going uphill from here.

MizaniMami said:
Yeah girl, you and so many others inspire me. I found a great detangler so it's all going uphill from here.

What did you finally find to work for you?

Relaxed here.

Even in the one that was started last year a lot of people were surprised to see that there were more naturals than relaxerers (lol)--at least as far as those that responded to the poll (and that was actually a good number of people). But I'm sure a bunch of people will have a different answer this time around so it will be interesting to see.

Back