Policemen....

My cousin has been “dating” a cop in Jersey City for about oh…..8 years+???? I know that fewl is cheating, lying and there are some other things she doesn’t know about him because he keeps it well hidden. She has never event met his PARENTS and thinks that’s freakin ok! :mad: I swear….why do women put up with sheyet like this? I have never dated a cop because I know they are liars, cheaters, abuse their power and are sometimes abusive towards women. Can’t stand them…can’t stand them….can’t stand THEM!

OK wtf? she hasn't met his parents after 8+ years? :wow:

I can see this. There is a lady that lives across the street from my SO and she's been having an affair with a married policeman for 10+ years. My SO's mom dates a policeman too, so we get all of the juice. Anyway apparently he fell asleep while over there on duty and nobody could find him including his wife, so one of his friends drove over there to get him because he was about to lose his job and his wife was pissed! (Don't know how she found out) He stopped coming around for a couple of weeks but that nicca is back in full force now.

Back