Pic Updates...One month later... :)

Good job Tracy!!! Hair is absolutely lovely. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your the QUEEN of color /images/graemlins/blush.gif Your hair rocks!!! Healthy, Thick, Shiny. What more can you ask for? Your an inspiration. Keep doing ya thang /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tracy, your hair looks really great!! Like everyone else said, it's thick, shiny, healthy, with great looking ends. Keep up the growing!

Tracy, you're hair grown a lot, Wow! and that colour is really stunning. I look forward to your March update! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif YOur hair is definitely gorgeous!!! You are an inspiration like the rest of the ladies on this wonderful /images/graemlins/smile.gif board!!!!!

Tracy~ Do you know what products they used on your hair at the Dominican salon? And if so..please share. I really would like to know what they used to set you hair?

Tracy I LOVE your hair. I'm glad you stuck with it and didn't throw in the towel. Now aren't you glad you did? /images/graemlins/grin.gif You rock on girl with your bad self..lol!

Thanks, Faith. I do have an online journal, which I started keeping last year. I'm monitoring my hair's progress with pictures for the period of a year and a half (from November 2001 to May 2003). I plan to share my journal with everyone when the time is up - just about three more months to go. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

WOW Tracy , your hair is absolutely FABULOUS /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Its beautiful and thick. Whats your secret???

You mentioned steaming, how long have you been doing this and what product do you use? PLEASE share

Tracy Tracy Tracy /images/graemlins/nono.gif You need to take those pictures off the board. They are TOOOOOO good. Your hair has come SO far. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Congrats girl keep up the good work. I'm off to pop some biotin I'm so inspired.

Okay how 'bout I almost choked on my pear I was eating? I didn't expect it to be THAT drastic and gorgeous.

Tracy, you're cool with me, but I must let you know that I'm hatin' on you right about now. Give me a few days and it will go away. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

OMG - I don't log on for one day and this is what I come back to! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will answer every question as soon as my boss dissappears today. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kisses and hugs to all of you for all the nice compliments.

You guys are are SO supportive. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Tracy, ur my hair hero /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

OMG, you attained soooooooooooo much hair growth. It's sooo healthy and pretty. YOu know, pretty is an understatement, BEAUTIFUL. Keep up the good work. Next year, this time, you'll be swinging bra strap without a doubt!

Your hair is stunning. So much so I'm doing a search now on previous posts to find out the products you use - I may have a had a major setback but your hair is a real inspiration to keep going forward...

I lovvveeee the color. I wish I could do a red tone like that and keep it shiny and healthy lookin. Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy~
I am also doing a search on your hair care routines, I want to have it down pat. What are you currently doing to your hair now? How often do you get trims?

Your hair looks amazing, Tracy. The ends look nice and thick and healthy. Whatever you are doing is working, keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy your hair is BOOOO-TI-FULLL!!! I can't say anything except what everyone else has already stated! Gorgeous color, health, great length, very healthy ends, THE TOTAL PACKAGE!!!

Your hair is so pretty and so healthy looking! I absolutely love the color. One day, when I get some "guts" I am going to try to add a little snazzy color to my life as well! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back