Pic Updates...One month later... :)

Tracy

Well - it's been a month since my hair challenge pics on January 1. So I went to get my hair done today, and decided to take some pics...

My hair is a little straighter than the January pics...

They're in my picture trail album. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

<font color="brown">Great Pictures Tracy!! I really love the color.

AngieK /images/graemlins/smile.gif </font>

Girl, your hair is SLAMMING!!! It's looks great Tracy. And you have definitely gained some length. Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Your hair looks great!!!!! Congratulations!!! As usual, I love the color.....That's the only downside to looking at your pictures....they always make me want to color my hair. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Girl keep up the great work...and your ends look awesome. You've definitely got me inspired!!!

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Those are HAPPY bug-eyes!! LOL!!

WOW WOW WOW!!! Girl, you made tremendous progress!! Being diligent paid off, you gained quit a bit of length.

I love it!!! Keep it up, you will be beyond bra-strap before you even realize it!!!

I love the color and the shine!! Beautiful!! /images/graemlins/party.gif /images/graemlins/party.gif /images/graemlins/band2.gif /images/graemlins/band2.gif

DAYUM, girl! your hair looks so good, and the length!!! hard to believe this is the same person that wanted to throw in the towel when i first joined this board last year. you remember that?

whatever you are doing, keep doing it because your hair is absolutely AWESOME!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

your hair looks GOOD tracy. perfect! it's healthy, shiny, no split ends, not stiff looking and not dry.
we have the same goal tracy (waist or mid back length) and i know we can do it /images/graemlins/smile.gif.
nay

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your hair Tracy. That colour really suits you. It is very shiny and I do think that it has grown quite a bit. I love the thickness too. What is there not to love /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy your hair is simply GORGEOUS!I love the shine and the length. Your hair looks like babydoll hair. It looks that good /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Keep up the great work. BTW, my goal too is to have the length, shine, and thickness of that pantene hair model(her hair is simply stunning). B4 you know it, I have the faith that we both will be there in no time at all!!!

Happy hair glowing and growing,
Iris

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Girl, your hair is SLAMMING!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Thank-you!! I couldn't find more appropriate words! Damn Tracy!!!!! Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!!!! That color is gorgeous, and your ends are nice and healthy!!! Way to go girl!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Tracy, your hair looks so good. You need to be so proud of that head of hair, girl. I know you posted this somewhere before, but what colors are you using? Were you using Adore?

Keep up the good work.

girl i like that V look too /images/graemlins/blush.gifoo:

congrats!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif wow your hair is gorgeous. it looks so shiny and healthy. i saw you mentioned steaming. the salon i go to which is a dominican salon says they do steaming, i say that because i havent seen anyone actually getting one. does it improve your hair? can you get this done after a relaxer? i had been thinking of doing it for some time but i never knew the benefits. God bless you all.

Tracy your hair is beautiful...it looks like silk and I LOVE the color. I also would like to hear more about the steaming treatments. Do you think they contribute alot to the healthy look of your hair? Keep up the good work...whatever you are doing seems to be working.

Tracy Tracy Tracy (said like Randy from American Idol)....

Dang girl your hair is AMAZING. Its growing, its healthy, its thick. Its stunning!! Keep going is all I can say.

I have to second what everyone has already said... Your hair looks GREAT!!! I LOVE that color!!! Your hair looks thick, soft, shiny and healthy. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif Beautiful, runway hair!! Nice healthy, thick hair!!! Tracy, it is absolutely beautiful!! I hope to achieve your thickness.(fingers crossed) Keep doing what you're doing!! /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Bellisimo! Tracy, I am just echoing Kudos. Your hair is healthy with great shine.The ends are doing Grrreat!And the length is more than a lil'bit. Wonderful progress...you are a Hair Muse. I am reading &amp; taking notes... /images/graemlins/bookworm.gif

Tracy,

Your hair does look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif And, you can definately see the growth. You are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tracy, your hair is beautiful i love the body and you can see it is very healthy keep up the good work!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tracy, your hair looks AWESOME!! I love it! Keep doing what your doing!

Your hair is looking really nice and healthy, Tracy! You're a hair inspiration! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back