Petty Chronicles: Jealous Of The Dead Wife

Mannnnnn, I'm a widow and if my FH knows to even watch what he says and what questions to ask about my late DH but she THREW AWAY something that cannot be replaced. I'm seeing red right now.

I get that it's hard to compete with a deceased spouse, especially if the marriage was good up until the end, but that's just dirty. That's not even being jealous/petty, this is something else. I don't even know what.

Let me go have a drink :lol:

Someone told her to get an abortion and a divorce. Mannnnnnn

That's what you call straight no chaser advice. :angeldevil:

Basically, this woman's marriage is over. She can try to salvage it and keep it going for a few years especially with the baby but....eventually it will end.
And I think she knew exactly what she was doing. She isn't close to her step daughter and just didn't think it would come out so quickly. She was probably banking on them forgetting and thinking the boxes were in the attic somewhere and 'lost' after many years.

What she did is horrible but I think the mistake she made was choosing to be with a man who hadn't completed grieving.
I can understand the anger and disappointment that the daughter has lost valuable memories and keepsakes of her mother. But from my understanding, her husband and in-laws are still too attached to old wife.

If I'm going to be with a man, he better be ready for me and only me physically mentally and emotionally. Whether his ex is dead or alive.

How exactly does one complete the grieving process? I've never seen it done. That's his deceased wife and mother of his daughter. That's not something one should be expected to just get over and forget. And I didn't see anything in the post that would allude to the fact that he was wallowing in grief at the time that they got together.

The new wife said that in the beginning he had pictures in his home and he, the daughter, friends and family talked about the deceased wife. If new wife couldn't handle them discussing deceased wife that speaks more to her own insecurities than anything. Are they supposed to act like she never existed o_O how does that work?

She said that there was only one photo up of the wife in their new house so what exactly is the problem with keeping the other photos and other keepsakes stored away? She also said that he hadn't noticed the items were missing for 2 whole years so clearly he wasn't flipping thru old photo albums and reminiscing of old times. She need her ass whooped for throwing that stuff away with her trifling insecure ass. How you tryna compete with a dead person.

Did anyone else notice that she wrote "ex wife" in the Reddit post? Maybe I missed something but she is his late wife not ex wife, correct? There is a difference between the two.

What she did is horrible but I think the mistake she made was choosing to be with a man who hadn't completed grieving.
I can understand the anger and disappointment that the daughter has lost valuable memories and keepsakes of her mother. But from my understanding, her husband and in-laws are still too attached to old wife.

If I'm going to be with a man, he better be ready for me and only me physically mentally and emotionally. Whether his ex is dead or alive.

Back