Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I tried my CFC Instant Moisturizer yesterday after my cowash and MAN! My hair was SO flippin soft this morning when I took off my silk scarf. I juiced a little more, slapped a little Profectiv around my edges,and threw on my LF. Can't wait to see it this afternoon when I get home!!! :yep:

:lachen:

Yes the juice is the truth! I'm glad you like the CFC:yep:

What kind of Profectiv did you slap on there,:scratchch

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Ive been using S-curl for the past month now and i love the rentention and how moisturized by hair is. Im not in love with the smell though. Im going to try the HS 14 in 1 when this bottle runs out!! Cant Wait!!

I was going to buy the HS 14 in 1 yesterday but i noticed it had mineral oil in it. Is that ok for juicing? Sorry but i'm new at this....

Does anyone use juice for twist-outs/braid-outs?

I'm in! I'll post pics later. Question to relaxed ladies: Might be a crazy question :perplexed...... Does the juice weigh your hair down if you wear it down (i.e., roller wrap). TIA

It shouldnt weigh down your hair unless you overdo it and use to much juice.:look:

I want to try the Carefree Gold....But I have some much juice already...

Get it, Get it, Get it! Buy it, Buy it, Buy it!:lachen:

Yesterday after work, I bought a bottle of Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 for $4.69. When I got home, I unraveled my twists, sprayed my hair down with Hawaiian Silky, then put my hair in a bun.

My review so far... I like this product! :up: I find that it makes my hair softer, less smelly, and less greasy than S-Curl. I will be using it once or twice a day.

My Hawaiian Silky was $4.99...:sad:

I was going to buy the HS 14 in 1 yesterday but i noticed it had mineral oil in it. Is that ok for juicing? Sorry but i'm new at this....

Its great for juicing, I just bought it,:yep:

Does anyone use juice for twist-outs/braid-outs?

MmmmmHmmm.:yep: You might want to pair it with another product for more hold/definition though. Like maybe a setting lotion...:look:

I'm down!!!!!! Count me in because I use Hawaiian Silky 14-in- 1 ERRDAY. And I like G 99.5 glycerin.

Gaf'noon juicers! :) I didn't report this morning but I'm juiced up. May take another dose before bed. I was a bit initmidated to come in here, I was afraid there would be like 10 pages foe me to catch up on :lol:

Gaf'noon juicers! :) I didn't report this morning but I'm juiced up. May take another dose before bed. I was a bit initmidated to come in here, I was afraid there would be like 10 pages foe me to catch up on :lol:

:lachen:

Gaf'noon Halee_J!!!!! :wave: And dont be intimidated, tha juice aint gone bite.:freakout:

I get it in during the summer months :lachen: I ordered everything from Lo.Crafters PM me if you want their discount code.

I also made a scalp serum using

Trimedica Pure MSM (I got this from the HFstore - but I've seen it online) - 1oz
Glycerin - 1/4 tsp
George's Aloe - 1 tbsp
JBCO (infused with Brahmi, Bhringraj, hibiscus) - 1/2 tsp

used a small color applicator bottle (with a fine tip) and apply at night.

That scalp juice serum sounds muy delicioso!:lick:

Thanks, Chelz!

I especially like the idea of the challenge going through 2011.

But my motto is: "Live by the juice, Live by the juice."

I am using 335(will not repurchase) Scurl and my own mixture.

Thanks, Chelz!

I especially like the idea of the challenge going through 2011.

But my motto is: "Live by the juice, Live by the juice."

I am using 335(will not repurchase) Scurl and my own mixture.

Lol ok then, live by the juice, live by the juice some more.:yep:

What is 335??:scratchch

I was in twists and cornrows when I started juicin. It should be fine. Juice really helps when it comes time to take the suckers out.

Well in that case.... ME! ME! Pick MEEEEEE! :bouncegre

I'mma stay juicing. I been gone too long. I didn't even know this thread existed.

I'mma stay juicing. I been gone too long. I didn't even know this thread existed.

Hayyy Afrikurl:wave: Tell baby afrikurl the juicers said hello, lol. Shall we add her to the list as well?:scratchch

I'm trying to get my mom and best friend to use the juice now :lachen:

Heeeyyyyyy! I just got me some DevaCurl Set it Free...expensive $hyt! I ought to take it back and get my money back....Amazon wants $9.50 for the same $20 bottle:wallbash: Ulta I see is not the store for me! Oh well I should have priced before I bought it but I live and I learn.

Evenin y'all All juiced up and ready for bed.....:look: :lol: yeah I'm not much of a night owl...I start my day @ 4 am...nite nite!

Mine is a 8oz bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
:blush: That sucks! I went by an asian beauty supply store near by my workplace and it had an 8 oz bottle for $5.99!!! I'm so glad Sally's had that 16 oz bottle for $4.69.

Oh, and I must say... this Hawaiian Silky sure is a Miracle Worker! I believe this product is going to be a keeper!

I had my hair in a bun all day and when I took it down this evening, my hair was so soft and flexible! Usually when I have my hair in a bun and take it down, there will be a stiff dent from the ponytail holder. With Hawaiian Silky, my hair just fell into place into a nice fluffy hanging fro with no dents or stiffness!

Back