Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

Add me pls!!!!

I hvnt juiced since my momma used stay so fro in my hair when i was 4!!! ha-ha-ha! I'd like to try it. Im excited!

:ha: Lol well you gotta get back to juicin' :grinwink:

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

gurl you HAVE to put me in this challenge.....
for you ladies who are new to this challenge and wonder how to juice on relaxed hair....check this video out. I've posted it in the other challenge so it's probably post number 3,956,675 :lachen:out of 9,456,785,678 posts.

BTW i used this method daily and it does not weigh your hair down. My hair feels so soft after :drunk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYEzBTPCGKQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=vDX5NtWIYUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYEzBTPCGKQ

try either link...when i post the link last time a lot of people had problems with them. If both links don't work then go to youtube and type "How I Moisturize and Seal my Hair" by fgrogan

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I like fgrogans youtube vids,:yep: Thanks for those helpful links.:D

:creatures <---- the juicy dance :) Count me in for the sequel :yep:

:creatures :creatures :creatures

I started using the BRX braid spray when I got a weave. I had no idea i was juicing.(Still using it by the way) I would like to follow yall ladies and do some juicing of my own unofficially of course. GO JUICE!

Friday is my relaxer day and I cannot wait to start another challenge. I was in the 6 months hide your hair challenge, I got a lot of growth and I'm excited to see the results. I just hope my stylist doesn't dust too much off. I am using carefree curl and wave nouveau finishing lotion.

I'm going back to relaxing. How do relaxed ladies use the juice if their hair is too short to bun?:blush:

Added glycerin to PM Awapuhi Moisture Mist. ----I'm just trying to get rid of it (won't be repurchasing)

So now I'm good for the whole summer

(I do not suggest this product)

Just Rinsed out my DC. I juiced up and am gonna airdry for about another hour before I go to bed. Still loving the Taliah Waajid Mist :yep:

I'm going back to relaxing. How do relaxed ladies use the juice if their hair is too short to bun?:blush:

How did you wear your hair at night when you were relaxed? You could lightly juice and then wrap your hair for the night.:yep:

yeaaah boyyy!! y0u know I'm in!!! I'm juicaaayy fo' lyfe!! :)

For all of those making their own JUICE .. would you mind listing not only the ingredients but the proportions/amounts of each ingredient as well?

The Mixtress in me is always curious .... Appreciate it!

Oh yeah and count me in LOL :yep:

So far I'm using S-Curl since I ran out of vegetable glycerin for my homemade JUICE, but the scent of
S-Curl drives me crazy...I think it gives me a slight headache too!!

I can't wait to make another homemade JUICE... it can be fragrance-free or I can add any scent I wish!

I prefer home made juice if it works just as good. I'm trying to use as less chemicals as possible, plus I don't want my pressed hair to revert, so can the store bought juice be used on pressed hair?

I prefer home made juice if it works just as good. I'm trying to use as less chemicals as possible, plus I don't want my pressed hair to revert, so can the store bought juice be used on pressed hair?

Yes you can use it on your hair, just dont add too much. Juice mainly your ends.:yep: Check out this quote:

Hey fellow juicers,

I am still juicing, even with straight hair. Yep, that's what I said, straight-flat ironed hair. I put a little S-curl on my ends at night and some coconut oil and cross wrap. The next day my hair is still straight and moisturized :lick:

I juiced with wave nouveau finishing lotion & mist on my braids. I want to take these braids out and blowdry my hair to see progress but I'm on a personal no heat until september.

Count me in, I'm not sure what I'm going to be using yet, but I might try S-Curl and/or Qhemet O&HHB. I will be juicing erday.

I was scared to join the last juice challenge but I'm going into a kinky install within the next week and I'm ready to juice!! I'm in! I already have some s curl in the stash so I'm good to go. I also wanted to try making my own juice too...hmm..:scratchch I have all these ideas now

Cowashed, juiced, and put my hair away for the night....

I juiced with wave nouveau finishing lotion & mist on my braids. I want to take these braids out and blowdry my hair to see progress but I'm on a personal no heat until september.

Does blow dryin on "cool" count as heat? :scratchch

I am definitely in!!! i will be using S-curl mixed with aloe vera juice and bottled water. My starting pic is below... I am currently about 2 inches from BSL (please excuse my hfomemade length shirt, it is so not accurate)

Attachments

• Photo_061910_002.jpg
    Photo_061910_002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

I guess im juicing yall...just got my package of bee mine juicy spritz yesterday! Count me In!

*breathes on thread* :lachen::lachen:

A whole year though? I don't know about this...

HEY.. sorry, just coming in!

can every1 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ mention the "juice" they are using
and
HOW OFTEN APPLIED?
(on wet or dry hair? baggy with it?)

Count me in! I am new to juicing and looking to get BSL using the Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 works Great on my hair and I Love the Smell! Looking forward to the no heat to see how it helps my retention too!

Last edited:

HEY.. sorry, just coming in!

can every1 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ mention the "juice" they are using
and
HOW OFTEN APPLIED?
(on wet or dry hair? baggy with it?)

i make my own juice.

i usually use it 1-2x per day (morning and then nite) though i will skip days when needed (my hair lets me know when to skip)

i use it on both wet, freshly washed hair and dry 2nd+ day hair

no baggies

I am so in!! I dont check in as often as I should, but I am still juicing even if you don't hear from me

Back