Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-)

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

How often do you guys juice? Ever since I started cowashing daily and wet bunning, I've found myself getting use to the feeling of damp hair through the day. I've been putting it on my ends whenever they dry. What has everybody else been doing?

Re: Part 2 of The Jheri Juice Challengeee!!!! Want retention?? Well Come on in!!!! ;-

I'm still juicing every day :grin: but I use Worlds of Curls moisturizer and activator gel.:love: It definetely keeps my 4b natural hair moisturized and don't get me started on retention!:yep:

How often do you guys juice? Ever since I started cowashing daily and wet bunning, I've found myself getting use to the feeling of damp hair through the day. I've been putting it on my ends whenever they dry. What has everybody else been doing?

I haven't started yet, but I plan on juicing before I put on my LF in the morning before work and right after i shower and/or cowash to keep it moisturize. I have faith that it'll work so my fingers are crossed!

Oooh i want to join but the juice is not for my fine strands....i've tried s scurl, carefree gold, 14 in 1 but all leave my hair icky, greasy and dry.

Any product/application suggestions for us fine stranded ladies would be most welcome.

B-
I've used the wave nouveau finishing mist on my DD's 3a/b strands for years...we can't do oils on her Multiracial fine hair..... so this is a keeper!! Now that mama is transitioning I sprayed some on my ng to detangle and woah Ive retained all of my growth since then! And no breakage at the LODM! YAY! :worship2: I <3 my juice!! But watch out! it makes the floor slippery!!! Lol

BTW- I'm in!! i'm officially juicin'!!!

I wanna try! Can I join if in braids (extensions)?

Add Me Please! I'm still juicin.

I was in twists and cornrows when I started juicin. It should be fine. Juice really helps when it comes time to take the suckers out.

Add me please! I'll continue to use my mixture of CFCG with a few pumps of LTR leave in.

Count me in I've been juicing for a little over a month now, will be using Care Free Curl Gold & Worlds Of Curls Activator Gel.

Shoulder Length
Relaxed, 4b

:yep:, BRX Braid Extension Spray has glycerin in it and it happens to be my favorite braid spray. I may be braiding my hair up soon for the summer because I'm in the gym again and I really need a hair-do that's even lower maintenance than my wigs.

I'M IN, I'VE BEEN JUICING FOR MONTHS. I MAY AS WELL JOIN. I WILL HAVE A PIC ON FRIDAY.

Please add me to this challenge. I have been using S Curl no drip activator and I'm in love and I plan to continue on using it.

I'm scared to join another challenge... even though i'm falling in love with the "juice". So... Idk about this...

*tries to sneak out of thread w/o being noticed*
I just realized I breathed near this thread so technically I'll be part of this challenge.:sekret:
Yeah Miryoku that was real stu.....

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::whyme:

**SMS just realizes that SHE is now apart of the challenge**

Its summer time and that means its "Juicy wet buns" time for me. But I won't officially join My spritz mix is: Rosewater, glycerin, aloe juice (George's Distilled), biotin, and 1 vial of Kerastase Olio-Fusion

I follow up wil one pump of Gleam oil, or first use a leave-in Phyto, and then Gleam oil or coconut oil.

Retention!

Your spritz sounds great!! I'll put you down as a summer juicer:yep:

Juiced tonight! I added more water to my CFC Gold. I'm thinking that was the problem last time. My hair can't take too much CFC Gold. Mine is one part CFC Gold to like 4 or 5 parts water. Not as sticky :yep:

Juiced tonight! I added more water to my CFC Gold. I'm thinking that was the problem last time. My hair can't take too much CFC Gold. Mine is one part CFC Gold to like 4 or 5 parts water. Not as sticky :yep:

:grin::grin::grin:

I'm in this time! I need to update my signature with the challenges I'm doing.
IMG00150-20100619-0838-1.jpg

off topic: what length am I?

You look like you might be past APL or BSB(between shoulder blade).:yep:

Oooh i want to join but the juice is not for my fine strands....i've tried s scurl, carefree gold, 14 in 1 but all leave my hair icky, greasy and dry.

Any product/application suggestions for us fine stranded ladies would be most welcome.
There are times when i'm so damn ditzy i even annoy myself. I have been using a glycerin based spritz on my hair for the last 2 months and not realised i was juicing. The stuff is heaven. Its from Nubian Heritage and great for my fine strands.

Count me in . Xx

Oooooh, ooooooh me me, I'm in I have like 5 different juices haha. But I tend to use S-Curl or Hawaiian silky more. I'm transitioning so they'll be my bffs. I can't wait till I'm fully natural.

How do you like the Hawaiian Silky? I bought it the other day and I was suprised that its soooo thick.:shocked: If I like it I'll use it as well as my CFCG.:lick:

Add me woman! And hold onto me like a dog on a leash! I won't stray this time. I promise :yep:

Lol...:jabba:

Most people just atleast once daily,:yep:I juice nightly.

Nice pic!!:grinwink:

ETA: So you are transitioning?:eyebrows2

yeah I believe I'm going to finally do it. I'm so nervous though!! :crybaby:

COUNT ME IN! I wanna join, i'll be using Carefree Curl Gold thats my ishhhh lol

I've been in braid extensions the whole time I've been using the juice. I just mix it with water in a spray bottle, and then spray plenty on my braids. So go ahead, should be good :grin:

Girl I've been transitioning for almost 13 months so, you can do it!!:yep:

How did you manage the 2 different textures? I plan on PS'ing majority of the time.

How did you manage the 2 different textures? I plan on PS'ing majority of the time.

Just be extra extra careful with your hair when you are combing and stuff. Sometimes the comb can get stuck at the demarcation line. I also find that the natural hair can take plenty of oil or conditioner and the relaxed hair just gets weighed down...:nono: PS'ing is a GREAT idea! :yep:

I want to join!!!! I have been wet bunning and juicing. I am using S Curl No Drip, African Royal Braid Spray, and Fantasia IC Gel. I don't make my buns tight so hopefully I can retain my length plus help my edges grow back in.

Add me!! Retention on Point!!

Back