***Online Dating Support Thread***

OTWrU31.jpg

anyhoo

back to business as usual

I can't screenshot because I'm not on my phone, but some dumb arse sent me this. He can't be serious

Wow! You are the second person that i have had to set straight about the question, can people of color be racist. The last time i told someone off, she erased all her ****. Ok first of all racism is not assigned to certain races. Racism is a human being problem. It applies to ALL human beings of ALL races not just white people. Here is my story. As you can see from my pic, I do not look black but both of my parents are just high yella. i went to predominately black elementary school in PG county where I had to fight almost everyday because the black kids called me white *****. And I had this friend who was also an outcast for a different reason. He was very dark so when the kids would see us coming down the hall, they said here comes white ***** and burnt toast. My mother who is also very light went to all black segregated schools in DC in the 50's where the black girls would put chewing gum in her hair because it was straight hair. I have caught racism from black and white people. i am glad that you apparently did not suffer racism from anyone of color but that does not mean it does not exist. You can be downtrodden and disenfranchised and still put down your fellow brother because racism is a human characteristic, we all have it in us whether we display it or not. David

i cant believe dude is going through peoples questions just to badger them about his idiotic thoughts on racism. shut up, bro.

my okcupid is popping today. i just got a message from this 26 year old

8090450752051793661.webp

TWENTY SIX! ytf yo ass playing boah :lachen:

he aint even try to play it off as like 29, or more humbly 33 or so... bruh said **** it, ima go for the gold :lachen:

Iunno man. We just celebrated a yt coworkers birthday. I thought he was wayyyy into his 30s with the baggage to match. Dude was 29. Like, that's how they age man. If you like it just check his ID. I've done that ish before (he was telling the truth, lol)

lol it's so annoying. No one actually takes the time to read profiles. They just look at pics and send a message like "so what's your name?" When my name is on my profile. I just can not lol.
Aww man, my online manners must be bad. I don't read profiles either, I skim to make sure there isn't anything crazy in there. I tell people up front, this might be in your profile but my memory is bad lol!

Aww man, my online manners must be bad. I don't read profiles either, I skim to make sure there isn't anything crazy in there. I tell people up front, this might be in your profile but my memory is bad lol!

lol. I always read profiles...I need to see what they're talking about before I write back lol. And I also check for grammar, spelling, all that.

this dude on pof just sent me a message like "are you from such and such neighborhood in chicago?" like he said the exact neighborhood i grew up in. we are the same age and he doesn't look familiar at all. and none of my friends recognize him either. interesting

Dude,

Tell me how this guy hits me up online. Interesting profile, well written, nice vibe and all. We even message each other for a bit. But once we exchange numbers and he starts texting me, he seems dumb. Not young, but dumb. His writing is poor and even what he says is dumb.

How the hell did this happen??
Fade to black.

Saw this on a wahm board. I'm like ....WOW! smh

Interested in a personal assistant job with a twist?

Do you "get" online dating for men?

We're hiring virtual assistants to manage online dating profiles for busy professional men, and win dates with attractive women for them.

The Job

80% Sending hundreds of introductions to attractive women online, making light banter, and winning phone numbers.

20% Scheduling & leading calls, getting to know members, writing an amazing dating profile for them, finding local photographers & giving direction, providing date coaching, and logging hours & records for everything.

1000% going above & beyond to keep members happy

What's in it for you

Ground floor opportunity at a bleeding edge startup in the sexy & growing dating services industry
$14 per hour, + up to 30% performance based bonus

Work from home

Flexible full time or part time hours

Commitment Required

The time, interest & stamina to send hundreds of thoughtful messages to women on the dating sites every week, for at least the next 6 months of your life.
Commitment to an "on call" personal assistant role 2 hours per day minimum, including night & weekend availability.

Daily Skype check ins, and daily monitoring of dating profiles.

No pre-existing 9-5 office job, or similar commitment that would conflict with working as a dating assistant from your home office.

Relevant Experience

Personal assistant experience

Customer service experience

Creative writing experience

Online dating expertise

Salesforce CRM

Ideal Candidate

Friendly & enthusiastic phone personality.

Engaging & funny writing ability.

Owns a fast computer, and is fast ON the computer.

Organized, Comfortable with Google Calendar. Punctual

"Can-do" attitude!

Being a PDA is not easy. It's demanding work. But it can also be fun & rewarding.

Application Instructions

You get 1 chance to make a first impression. Make yours count.

Please read our entire website. Be ready to show that you understand exactly what we do, that you understand the key tasks this role performs, and include answers to the following 3 questions;

1. Experience: What would make you an excellent Personal Dating Assistant for men? (your experience as an assistant, or your online dating track record, for example)

2. Service: An example of a time that you went above and beyond for a client.

3. Messaging sample: This is the most important part. Imagine I'm an attractive woman on a dating website. Show us you have game. Your opening message should grab my attention, leave me intrigued, and want to respond. . .(hint: make me laugh!) The reason most applicants get passed on is due to a poor opening message example.

http://personaldatingassistants.com/jobs/

Original Posting:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...069697126.html

?

Are the paid sites better than the free sites? I'm thinking of joining match.com and blackpeoplemeet.com. What do you guys think? What has been your luck?

Are the paid sites better than the free sites? I'm thinking of joining match.com and blackpeoplemeet.com. What do you guys think? What has been your luck?

Ime, no they are not.

I've had more luck on the free sites. But now I'm reluctant to give advice being that I'm still single.

Ime, no they are not.

I've had more luck on the free sites. But now I'm reluctant to give advice being that I'm still single.
I'm the cobbler with no shoes. my advice is solid but i ain't go no man.

my tinder is poppin i just made it over the wknd 50+ matches and my first date last night he tombout going to Greece and Vietnam.....my passport is ready

my tinder is poppin i just made it over the wknd 50+ matches and my first date last night he tombout going to Greece and Vietnam.....my passport is ready

Are you single by choice? Cus honey, I'm not :lol:

Share your advice. Do you swipe for matches a lot? I feel like guys are not really trying to take you out, just texting to death. Like theyre trying to figure out if you'll hook up soon or something.

Back