***Online Dating Support Thread***

Red flags all up and through that story, goodness gracious. :nono:

There's nothing wrong with wanting someone in shape, especially if it's a priority in your life, but you don't have be a dick about about it either. Looking from a distance and standing someone up if they don't meet your approval is foul and immature AF. He's probably a nightmare in a relationship.

It doesn't seem like she minded. He sent her a nude pic (which is the call sign for a "casual encounter") before the date so anything pretty much goes after that.

It doesn't seem like she minded. He sent her a nude pic (which is the call sign for a "casual encounter") before the date so anything pretty much goes after that.
well im sure since they were talking for weeks, they got bored :lol: and since apparently meeting irl wasnt working out how else were they supposed to continue to move the potential relationship along. why not send a nude :lol:

well im sure since they were talking for weeks, they got bored :lol: and since apparently meeting irl wasnt working out how else were they supposed to continue to move the potential relationship along. why not send a nude :lol:

Totally not a judgement.

op said when he kept demanding pics she kept giving him excuses instead of just telling him she doesnt like to send photos to randoms. that is totally valid, and she should have just gone ahead and shut him down. you play games with stupid people and you get stupid prizes. dude was a clown. he shouldnt have even needed to harass you about full body pics. i would have been like why are you flat out refusing to believe i look the way i say i do and probably the end of our communications would have come soon after. you ask me something once and i give you an answer what i look like begging somebody to believe me about something that fundamental? (i had a dude tell me to take a photo holding up two fingers or something like that just to prove i was me, i stopped responding at that point, aint nobody got time for this stupid **** :lol:)

the more i think about this the more annoyed its making me :lol: all dudes on online dating complain about a woman showing up 50 lbs larger, any dude with common decency is going to stay for that first coffee or whatever and then leave. you gotta pick a special brand of cornball/douche that will leave without being decent enough to do that, if for no other reason than theyve spent time beforehand presumably getting to know/like the girl. what kind of potential partner would a dude be if hes acting like hes considering a relationship with a girl he allegedly likes but hes willing to completely run away without a word if hes not satisfied with the first in person meet? :rolleyes: a month is a long time to talk "morning noon and night." dude cant be bothered to take 5 minutes to drive you back to your car? on a first date a dude should be kissing the whole of my natural born ass. i cant.

Last edited:
^^He wanted to gloss over the whole date. He had the nerve to say it was a good date... Trying to distract me. I kept interjecting saying I expect a gentleman to do this, this and that...... He got annoyed. I told him I had to go. We haven't talked or texted since. He might try to reach out in a few days ... After hearing you all agree with me... I am shutting it down ( by the way his pic wasn't completely nude) I couldn't see his stuff. He covered it.

I am a believer!!

I met my SO on eharmony. He was the first guy to strike and he'll probably be the last. I am truly in love. I was a little embarrassed to try and find a partner online but OMG, I'm glad I did.

I'd reccommend it to all my single girlfriends.

One thing I did that may have helped the cause was expand my search to more than 50 miles. He's actually on the outer limits of my search radius.

The funny thing with online dating is, you can be hit up by over a hundred dudes, but none of them are appealing or maybe a handful....and even the handful is a hot mess once you unwrap the layers...

^^^Meh. I did the same last week (only bc I was tired of waiting for him to view my profile lol). Although the convo started off well, I realized I was the only one asking questions. And once I stopped, the convo stopped. And that's usually how it goes when I reach out first. I saw a cutie who viewed my profile but didn't say anything and I was tempted to email him and ask why he didn't say hi but after the last experience decided not to. Chalked it up to the game lol. But anywho, don't mind me and my Debbie Downer self. :lol:

^^^Meh. I did the same last week (only bc I was tired of waiting for him to view my profile lol). Although the convo started off well, I realized I was the only one asking questions. And once I stopped, the convo stopped. And that's usually how it goes when I reach out first. I saw a cutie who viewed my profile but didn't say anything and I was tempted to email him and ask why he didn't say hi but after the last experience decided not to. Chalked it up to the game lol. But anywho, don't mind me and my Debbie Downer self. :lol:

Now we're getting a taste of how the guys feel :lol:

Back