***Online Dating Support Thread***

I have a problem. I am unable to leave my house on a Friday night. For the last 5 or so Fridays I have said I was going out but didn't. Matter of fact any night on the weekend. I can date all week long and during the day on the weekend, but the nights are mine.

Is this some type of self sabotage or am I just mad I can't fit my weekend hooch clothes. I did go out the end of Feb but that was a bday on a Fri then I flaked the rest of the weekend.

So i gotta ask: is it normal to send naughty pics and vids to people you met online like 2 weeks ago?

My coworker keeps meeting these women on POF/Ok who consistently give him pics/vids of their boobs and or vag (and of course he shows them to me. Actually i need to figure out why men keep showing me dirty pics) within weeks of talking and I'm wondering if this is normal or just for the 20s-30s? Cuz if thats what men are looking for from me they're gonna come up dry lol.

So i gotta ask: is it normal to send naughty pics and vids to people you met online like 2 weeks ago?

My coworker keeps meeting these women on POF/Ok who consistently give him pics/vids of their boobs and or vag (and of course he shows them to me. Actually i need to figure out why men keep showing me dirty pics) within weeks of talking and I'm wondering if this is normal or just for the 20s-30s? Cuz if thats what men are looking for from me they're gonna come up dry lol.

There are all kinds of women and men in this world with varying levels of standards...If you are going to put yourself out there and start dating, just figure out what your own standards and principles are. It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing or what a dude may ask you or expect from you because if it doesn't fall in line with your standards then you move on. I think you are getting a skewed view of dating life by learning about it from dudes at your job. They always sound like a bunch of childish losers...

I tell people straight up I have 5 pics on my profile I DON'T SEND PICS

There are plenty of thirst buckets male and female who send nasty pics. I was sent a peen a few hours b4 a first date. Needless to say after my response he canceled the date.

Match.com and their ethnicity preferences SMH

image-1320672454.jpg

image-2514167418.jpg

How are you part black but prefer not to date black women? :lol: I always enjoy seeing the number of men who do not like black women. I wonder why that is??

His preference:

image-2450483780.jpg

The other day I received a few notifications from men who had liked my photos. When I checked their profile, they had listed that they're interested in all ethnicities but black/African decent. Really?! Then WHY are you on my page and going through my pics???

Had a date confirmed on Friday for today at a food festival. I was visiting my family out of town and left early to make it home last night, even bought a new outfit. Texts him last night to ask where to meet him and he tells me this.

Attachments

• image-3254080068.jpg
    image-3254080068.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 229
Had a date confirmed on Friday for today at a food festival. I was visiting my family out of town and left early to make it home last night, even bought a new outfit. Texts him last night to ask where to meet him and he tells me this.
ugh thats the worst. i had that happen before. dude got all self pitying like i am sorry i am too broken :blah::blah::blah:

i was like :look: shut up dude :lol: bye :lol:

I recently started chatting with this really attractive dude from pof. The conversation has been great and he asked me out for Tues. I accepted his invitation and then my curiosity got the best of me today. :dectective: I typed his name into facebook and saw that he had recently updated his profile pic to the one he is using on pof. As I continued scrolling down the page I notice that his previous profile pic was one with a female looking couple-ly (:lol:). No problem until I look at the date: 3/16/2015. :blush: I scroll through the comments on the pic and notice that a female comments on the pic to which he responds ":blah:, babe." BABE?! I click on her profile pic because it looks like the dude I just made plans with is in it with her...looking couple-ly. Why, yes, he is in that pic with the girl because they are IN A RELATIONSHIP. Whaaaat??? The pic was taken 2 weeks ago. :thud:

So now I have to tell the dude that I am no longer interested in meeting him...without saying "I facebook stalked you and found out you're in a relationship". :rolleyes:

Could they be broken up? Sure. Is 2 weeks enough time to get over someone? Probably not. ...especially since she is still claiming the two of them are in a relationship. I want no part of that.

CaraWalker Im sure you have advice on how to go about this!!!:lol:

I couldn't remember if his profile said if he had a car or not. This was his answer.

image-875224369.jpg

He had too much going on with that so I knew I was done. He texted me a few days later

image-1201734300.jpg

Huh? Sir, What in the world does you taking your class to get your license back have to do with me? So I politely told him that he should be handling his business regardless. And he goes "well other than going out with you I couldn't think of a reason to take off work for the class"

Sir, you do not know me like that. Why am I the reason you will or won't take the class. What kind of 29 year old thinks like this? I'm so over pof lol.

Attachments

• image-1791657360.jpg
    image-1791657360.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 173
  • image-1345900151.jpg
    image-1345900151.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Yeah i'm totally gonna respond to you now. I should view his profile so he knows i saw his message and still not respond :lol:

Attachments

• image-2845113822.jpg
    image-2845113822.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 210
So I decided to respond :lol: I thought I was very nice. Then he went off.

Attachments

• image-620069321.jpg
    image-620069321.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 210
So I was irritated and had had some liquor so I pulled a Cara Walker and responded.

Attachments

• image-954864046.jpg
    image-954864046.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 208
@BGT :blush::blush:

woah that is crazy. how can he go off on you like that? you handled it well i would have blocked and reported him. okc never follows up on complaints
some of these guys need to chill out.
we're all looking for love and we all cant be everyones type

i uploaded a new photo. Im getting views but still the same lazy messages and winks (match). le sigh :nono:

Last edited:
So I was irritated and had had some liquor so I pulled a Cara Walker and responded.

LMAO! Girl, you had me at "my ninja" but the whole thing was awesome!

I will never understand why dudes hit you up cuz they see you've visited their profile. Fool, if I didn't send you a message afterwards, there's a reason.

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

wtefffffffffffffffff

is dude for real....i am crying real tears..work it out? work what out?

tried to give you a chance? a chance at what mofooooo?

chileeeee!!!!!

So I decided to respond :lol: I thought I was very nice. Then he went off.

Sorry this happened to you. I've gotten in the habit of booking tentative dates with 3 ppl in the same day with the anticipation of at least 1 not following through. And that usually happens. The person that shows the most initiative is who I choose.

Back