***Online Dating Support Thread***

^^^right behind you

tumblr_mjxfbdf4At1r0ftodo1_400.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I almost spit this water right onto my computer screen.

somebody needs to tell these men if you are trying to start a conversation with a woman, START THE DAMN CONVERSATION. "would you be interested in talking to me" wtf, how do you not know how to talk to women at all... are dudes walking up to women like irl, and asking "would you like to talk to me" :lol: what is that? it's like some disconnect of normal human interaction that is totally baffling me :lol:

somebody needs to tell these men if you are trying to start a conversation with a woman, START THE DAMN CONVERSATION. "would you be interested in talking to me" wtf, how do you not know how to talk to women at all... are dudes walking up to women like irl, and asking "would you like to talk to me" what is that? it's like some disconnect of normal human interaction that is totally baffling me

Or this:

Him: Hello

Me: Hey

Him: How are you?

Me: Good

Him: What u up to?

Me: :wallbash:

How attractive.

ETA: his race is black and Native American lol.

Attachments

• image-1013387674.jpg
    image-1013387674.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 129
So one of my first messages on okcupid is from a dude who has a cross tattooed on his forehead. LMAO. It's been all of like 30 minutes since I've joined and the foolery has already begun.

Last edited:
I hardly ever message a guy first. If anything, i'll visit his page (he'll get the alert) and if he likes me, he'll message first. I hate that when I do message a guy first, he'll look at my page and won't reply. :sad:

Well, I decided to try online dating since finishing Calling in the One. So far, it’s been interesting. I was nervous about it at first. I only reply to men who message me first. The ones I don’t like get blocked. Guys who are creeps in their profile get blocked. If the conversation becomes weird or sexual, they get blocked.

A few have just started a conversation, and then posted their phone number. What am I supposed to do with that? It seems too abrupt. One guy put his phone number, and then wrote "I don't like texting." So? What about what I like, fool. No reply from me.

Right now, it’s only two men that I feel any kind of enjoyment when talking to them. One is local, and the other lives very far away. Btw, the local men in my area who are 35+ generally don't look very good. The white men, especially. They got the bald, barrel-chested thing going on. I was starting to get discouraged. Then I opened up my range, and saw that there ARE good-looking men my age.

I decided to try out Eharmony and my matches are...okay. Why did one of them send me the questions of "How jealous are you? and "How trusting are you?"

Ninja please.

i hid the POF profile, but was debating/meaning to go back and send another message to the one guy who hit me up that i might have been interested in meeting. the overall uselessness of the site made me not devote a lot of energy to the conversation, but i was debating telling him i was taking down my profile and inviting him to text me. i logged back in to consider that and he had sent me another message :grin: it was like a week ago tho :look: :lol: :sad: wonder how interested he is.

yeah i never replied again because i was so annoyed. its not my fault that men get ignored, i dont care about YOU getting ignored, and nobody is obligated to talk to you. but this is clearly one of those people that are so stupid you cant talk to them without getting twisted into their confusingly dysfunctional thought processes :lol:

the obnoxious part was i completely intended to reply to his message. he had asked good questions that i had fun responses to. but he was too thirsty to wait for me to get around to it and decided a day was long enough for him to ***** about "being ignored" :rolleyes:

so someone I never met just invited me out of town. I declined. he kept asking if I would come if it was less days. I told him we never met and he could be a serial killer. he invited me out to dinner and I told him to send me his DL. This man just sent a pic of his drivers license :lachen: I get away with too much

what should I ask for next :lachen:

so someone I never met just invited me out of town. I declined. he kept asking if I would come if it was less days. I told him we never met and he could be a serial killer. he invited me out to dinner and I told him to send me his DL. This man just sent a pic of his drivers license :lachen: I get away with too much

what should I ask for next :lachen:

The question is are you going?

struggling so hard but managing to reply to these messages. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh... i am planning on not meeting anybody, til april preferably. i want to gym hardcore and i need to uninstall then reinstall this sew in, plus replying to messages is sooooooooo boringgggggg...

i am talking to a cute guy though. hoping i can keep that hanging on til i'm ready to be charming and personable again.

I was getting tired of the guys in New Orleans so when I visited my dad in Baton Rouge I started contacting some guys. I have a date Friday night back home with a white guy. He seems sweet.

Far away guy spoiled me with his great conversation skills. I was having so much fun, but then it just ended. He seemed too good to be true, anyway. Now, I'm bored.

Back