***Online Dating Support Thread***

I blocked him today after another member told me he sent her a similar msg...he kept telling me he wanted to take me shopping and how great I'd look in heels

:nono: Heather and her brother are still missing , their cell phones and jackets were found in Queens but they traveled to the Bronx. Their sister is a total wreck. On a good note,some of the men in the neighborhood are doing a day trip to NYC on sat morning to search on their own. :sad:

Let me tell yall, please please update your photos and give them to one person or put around the house. Heather's brother hasn't had any photos since the 90's. :ohwell:

But if he has a good job then he can buy a car? I thought that public transportation was good in England.

I questioned him further and he is full of sh*t. He sold his car in May because he is travelling next month for a month. I asked why sell your car if only gone for a month? Then he adds he will be away for months between now and February, off and on.
There is more but i think he is making it up as he goes along or witholding something. Anyways i told him he needs a pen pal.

Great detective work Bublin!! You rock, missy! Unfortunate you had to do that.the good news is you're gettin real good at the weeding out process! Yep.

:nono: Heather and her brother are still missing , their cell phones and jackets were found in Queens but they traveled to the Bronx. Their sister is a total wreck. On a good note,some of the men in the neighborhood are doing a day trip to NYC on sat morning to search on their own. :sad:

Let me tell yall, please please update your photos and give them to one person or put around the house. Heather's brother hasn't had any photos since the 90's. :ohwell:

Wow SUPER SWEET! That's some scary stuff right there. Any word yet?

i just saw a man who i was considering giving a chance on POF walking on the street looking lost and homeless as i drove by.
i am seriously beginning to believe that online dating sites are places where broke down bum ninjas can prey on lonely women to take care of their pathetic arses.
They are looking for women to be their providers and cash cows. i mean look at half the stories in this thread. All of these men have serious issues and finances being the big one.
This man from his pictures was fine. Im glad i dodged the bullet for he would’ve been another headache for me.

sorry yall

/end rant.

Someone wrote me and told me they are interested in me and their profile stated as clear as day that they are married and only looking for friends. I wrote them back and asked how their wife was :look: then got:

good morning. I'm glad your doing good. I'm doing well. I'm not sure how she is. We are separated at this time. Believe it or not I put that in my profile to ensure that it's known that I am legally married so there aren't any surprises.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i just saw a man who i was considering giving a chance on POF walking on the street looking lost and homeless as i drove by.
i am seriously beginning to believe that online dating sites are places where broke down bum ninjas can prey on lonely women to take care of their pathetic arses.
They are looking for women to be their providers and cash cows. i mean look at half the stories in this thread. All of these men have serious issues and finances being the big one.
This man from his pictures was fine. Im glad i dodged the bullet for he would’ve been another headache for me.

sorry yall

/end rant.

OMG he must have used the free internet at the library.
Maybe he works in construction and had on his work clothes :look:.

Someone wrote me and told me they are interested in me and their profile stated as clear as day that they are married and only looking for friends. I wrote them back and asked how their wife was :look: then got:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Was he on OKC and you're in the DMV? If so, he hit me up as well. He's so dang wack.:nono:

I met a great guy online. He isn't typically my type but surprisingly we have lots in common.
I saw him both days last weekend and I'm seeing him again this weekend.
I'm not overly excited because they all usually start of being great but I guess I'm still a bit hopeful.

Wow SUPER SWEET! That's some scary stuff right there. Any word yet?
DarkJoy

Nothing! Like the two have vanished into thin air. :nono: Their sister had an anxiety attack on Monday. I think that's the reason why the men in the hood are going up to NY in the morning. She feels hopeless,trapped and confused. I mean not to know where your brother or sister are would make me crazy too. Plus it's not a large family. Now their cousin that I speak with is just like yea yea whatever.:sad: He's online with his own agenda.:nono:

I can't believe how the police are just are ignoring this case. One reason the police are slow is because they say their age makes them them think they don't want to be found and secondly how the case came about.:nono: But when you look on the news about police in this city.....you wont be surprised.

Apparently, online vanishings happen more than we know.:ohwell: Their sister is trying to get a fundraiser to get to keep paying the private investigator.

SUPER SWEET said:

Omg. This is like a lifetime movie. Wtf

Zuleika its the other coworker/male that created a profile to prey on overweight white women. She never mentioned race outside of that new faggle online predator of the weak/male coworker and the police not giving a damn about the MIA folks. Heck if they don't show up soon somebody gon need to call "Find Our Missing" along with that PI.

Last edited:
I'm on my way to an appt but I wanted to pop in and say that the guy I have been dating and spending long hours on the phone with has asked me to be exclusive with him and be his "girlfriend". I got a man y'all!

He invited me with him to his momma's bday party tomorrow. I'll be meeting both parents and his siblings. What should I wear?!

I'm on my way to an appt but I wanted to pop in and say that the guy I have been dating and spending long hours on the phone with has asked me to be exclusive with him and be his "girlfriend". I got a man y'all!

He invited me with him to his momma's bday party tomorrow. I'll be meeting both parents and his siblings. What should I wear?!

Yay for you @kweenameena
Wear a nice dress.
Were you multiple dating?

Well it's gone down hill for me as IT Guy text, yes, text this morning to say he got called to work in a town 4 hours away and probably couldn't make it tonight. To be honest I'm not too bothered as he has very very Narc traits that i was trying to ignore. I think he knows I have his number as I wouldn't indulge in sexual innuendo and his boasting. i was probably too much hard work for him. He has also seen me online a couple of times. Infact his text came minutes after I logged out and he was online too.

Last edited:
I am really scared for them. Especially since super sweet says their jackets were found in NY! :(
I am sure the family is scared sihtless after finding jackets and cellphones in another borough. All I could think of was when I first moved to NY a guy I knew from Harlem told me to stay away from the Bronx cuz girls come up missing yada yada yada. I meet some of the best and most truthworthy folks in the BX and BK so his vision was tainted to say the least. He ended up being the flake unstable person! :lachen:

I hope they find that chick and her brother alive and well. They must have had some cheapo cell phones for them to be left behind. :look:

I had been messaging with this dude all day wed and his last message wasn't really an opening for me to say anything else. Haven't talked to him since.

Then I tried to send a "flirt" to a guy and he did respond back because he didn't ask me anything about myself so I just stopped talking to him.

Then I had a guy who is 13 years my senior give me his number. I don't want to date someone that my Mom can date. He is cute though, I am just con comfortable with that.

Congrats kweenameena! WTG!

Wear a nice dress or a skirt. Nothing sessy to meet the moms and his family. No cleavage and nothing above the knee. None of that. Dont want them thinkin you fast. hehehe Dont forget to Smell nice too! lol

So happy for you!

Yay for you @kweenameena
Wear a nice dress.
Were you multiple dating?

Well it's gone down hill for me as IT Guy text, yes, text this morning to say he got called to work in a town 4 hours away and probably couldn't make it tonight. To be honest I'm not too bothered as he has very very Narc traits that i was trying to ignore. I think he knows I have his number as I wouldn't indulge in sexual innuendo and his boasting. i was probably too much hard work for him. He has also seen me online a couple of times. Infact his text came minutes after I logged out and he was online too.

Thanks Bublin!!
Girl, I'm excited. Yes, I was multiple dating but honestly, I didn't think I'd end up with him. In fact, he totally caught me off guard when he asked if we could be exclusive. I didn't see it coming at all. I think it was because I kept getting my hopes up with other guys and it never worked out. So I went into with this guy with no expectations whatsoever.

Back