Online dating Success Stories

These stories are lovely. I've dated some really great guys that I met online but they nothing long term YET.

I very rarely post, but I just got married (May 25th) after meeting my DH online 3 years ago. I met him on match.com the EXACT day I was going on the site to take my profile down (toooooo many bad experiences). We chatted online for awhile, talked on the phone for a little while longer, then finally got up the courage to meet and felt like we knew each other forever. I couldn't be happier. I feel so lucky to have talked to him via the internet and phone for so long before we met...Here's a pic of us on our wedding day - sorry if it's huge!

n521741923_975227_3981.jpg

I very rarely post, but I just got married (May 25th) after meeting my DH online 3 years ago. I met him on match.com the EXACT day I was going on the site to take my profile down (toooooo many bad experiences). We chatted online for awhile, talked on the phone for a little while longer, then finally got up the courage to meet and felt like we knew each other forever. I couldn't be happier. I feel so lucky to have talked to him via the internet and phone for so long before we met...Here's a pic of us on our wedding day - sorry if it's huge!

Beautiful just beautiful :yep::yep::yep:

Gorgeous! Congratulations :)

How sweet! Congrats Mrs. mac

Congrads! Thats wonderful! you both look like such a beautiful couple together!

Congrats. Thats so sweet.

Back