Significant Other Has An Online Dating Profile

You find out your SO has an active online account on a dating site do you..

• Voice your opinion and keep dating

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Say nothing but keep dating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let him go

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Talk about it then decide

Votes: 21 30.0%

• Total voters
anigif_enhanced-10595-1404232753-146.gif

I've had this happen before. But years was already invested when I found out he had an dating profile up. I confronted him and he deleted it. And stupid me just moved on from it. Well he found another outlet for an ego boost....instsgram:confused:. That was done deal. OP u did right. If it wasn't online profile...it would be something else. There is no excuse for being shady in a commitment. Idc how long u have been together. Reading this thread makes me mad all over again at my ex

This happened to me with a guy I met online (POF) a few years ago. We were exclusive for about 5-6 months when I found out he was cheating with someone he met from the site. I feel very leary about online dating. It's a cesspool for serial daters and womanizers. The creeps are lurking on free AND pay sites preying on woman who want a committed relationship...very sad.

Men need to stop telling women they are committed to them and women need to stop believing everything a man says

Op did the right thing for her

Side note is this equivalent to men keep old numbers , 50/11 fb "friends" 50 / 11 followers or following or even keeping the same phone number he had in his single days

Where is the line drawn

I'd been dating a guy for 4 months. Exclusive talk and all. Saw he was active everyday for about a week, but he updated his pics and profile.

I was fuming so I started doing all kinds of research.

A few days later, I left work a few hrs early and told him to meet me at a park because we needed to talk.

He gets out his car smiling and s*** trying to get a hug. I asked him was there anything he had forgotten to tell me, he said no. I politely pulled out my iPad, handed it to him and told him to swipe right so he could view the saved screenshots. His parent's, grandparents and his"ex wife's" Facebook page. Her place of employment and phone numbers. Their address in the state he had recently moved from, His grandfather's church (he was a pastor) etc.

I was very calm, but that ***** was SHOOK.

He told me he was still married. He moved to TX for work and I guess the plan was for his family to move later on. And some other things. After he came completely clean and apologized I got my s*** and left.

He called me to meet again that same evening. I guess he still had some things on his mind. Why did he get out of his car bawling like a baby and apologizing? :lol:

He still wanted to be friends. I told him have a nice life.

I think he was trying to keep me close because he was scared I was gonna contact his people. I never intended to, but if he had tried to f*** with me...

I'd been dating a guy for 4 months. Exclusive talk and all. Saw he was active everyday for about a week, but he updated his pics and profile.

I was fuming so I started doing all kinds of research.

A few days later, I left work a few hrs early and told him to meet me at a park because we needed to talk.

He gets out his car smiling and s*** trying to get a hug. I asked him was there anything he had forgotten to tell me, he said no. I politely pulled out my iPad, handed it to him and told him to swipe right so he could view the saved screenshots. His parent's, grandparents and his"ex wife's" Facebook page. Her place of employment and phone numbers. Their address in the state he had recently moved from, His grandfather's church (he was a pastor) etc.

I was very calm, but that ***** was SHOOK.

He told me he was still married. He moved to TX for work and I guess the plan was for his family to move later on. And some other things. After he came completely clean and apologized I got my s*** and left.

He called me to meet again that same evening. I guess he still had some things on his mind. Why did he get out of his car bawling like a baby and apologizing? :lol:

I think he was trying to keep me close because he was scared I was gonna contact his people. I never intended to, but if he had tried to f*** with me...
soooo trifling

I'd been dating a guy for 4 months. Exclusive talk and all. Saw he was active everyday for

I hate that ish. My immediate natural response is to laugh. It is seriously amusing af to me lmao. Like wtf kind of Twilight Zone ish Omg stfu lmao.

Toast....is what he would be.

When you buy something but still feel compelled to check prices and look at other models...you typically have buyer's remorse. You aren't satisfied with what you bought and are always wondering if there's something better out there that you could have gotten.

This happened to me with a guy I met online (POF) a few years ago. We were exclusive for about 5-6 months when I found out he was cheating with someone he met from the site. I feel very leary about online dating. It's a cesspool for serial daters and womanizers. The creeps are lurking on free AND pay sites preying on woman who want a committed relationship...very sad.

Ha I met old dude on POF
That site sucks! I have had the worst luck. This is why I am only meeting men from here on out in person.

Men need to stop telling women they are committed to them and women need to stop believing everything a man says

Op did the right thing for her

Side note is this equivalent to men keep old numbers , 50/11 fb "friends" 50 / 11 followers or following or even keeping the same phone number he had in his single days

Where is the line drawn

But that is the thing. If you are not committed then just say so. Man up and say I am not there yet?
I am so sick of these boys who call themselves men!

Ha I met old dude on POF
That site sucks! I have had the worst luck. This is why I am only meeting men from here on out in person.

Wow! Seems like a lot of us are in the same boat. This happened to me as well with someone I met from POF. OT but I wonder if POF really is the site for ain't sh*t men or is it because it's the most popular/has the most users. :scratchchin:

Back