Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Generally people seal their conditioner in with oil....then someone decided that it works better for them to seal liquid (L) with oil (O) then add conditioner (C) over top. I tried that and I find it makes my hair feel dry BUT if I add a touch more oil (O) over top it works amazingly:grin:

LaidBak

Generally people seal their conditioner in with oil....then someone decided that it works better for them to seal liquid (L) with oil (O) then add conditioner (C) over top. I tried that and I find it makes my hair feel dry BUT if I add a touch more oil (O) over top it works amazingly:grin:

LaidBak

OK that makes sense, thanks. I guess there is a catchy name for everything now.

I finally found a way to use the purabody murumuru moisture milk in lemongrass ... just add some JBCO..... now its yummy. But I only have about 1/4 of the bottle left.

so odd because the same product in vanilla works wonderfully

Moisturized with murumuru moisture milk and sealed with carols daughter tui. Applied sprout mixed with a little hair trigger growth elixer to the scalp.

Applied NJoys sulfur oil mix to my scalp & massaged it in
Sprayed s-curl
Sealed w/ gso, sunflower seed oil mix

Sealed in Aussie Moist conditioner using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancig Smoothie, sesame oil (gingelly), Bigen polishing serum, and concentrated indian hemp pomade on the ends. I seal from root to tip but apply grease/pomade to edges and ends (10-12" of my hair ends) especially.

Used Natty butter from All Things O'Natural (ATON) to seal my ends. Seems to be working a treat. I have protein overload again...Will I never learn???

cant remember if I posted this already, but this claudies balancing ends insurance is all that and 2 bags of chips :lick:

Massaged some JBCO into my temples and nape. Whenever I've been ill, those are the first places to thin out.

Time for damage control, methinks.

just retwisted my hair for twistout tomorrow. used HV whipped jelly under purabody cupuacu butter

Back