Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Moisturized with DB sweet cocoa bean moisturizing hair whip. Sealed with hemp seed oil (took a break from sealing with HH coconut mango).

Wednesday I massaged my scalp with hair trigger.

Tonight I massaged my scalp with Claudie's elixir, misted with AVJ and applied vatika frosting to my hair for an overnight prepoo.

I'm in! Be back with my list later!!!

Oils -- MN mixed with grapeseed, jojoba and EOs
Liquid gold (sulfur)
Apricot
Coconut oil
Wild growth

Grease -- softee mango butter

Not sure what category, but I also have miss Jessie's curly buttercreme.

Oiled up last night with HH Happy Hempy. I placed my hair in twisted bantu knots, using the pomade pretty liberally, especially on my ends. My hair has no greasiness, heavyness, stickiness, or bad scent.

I shall be making some whipped shea butter soon but don't really know what to mix it with.
A lot of people mix it with coconut oil but my hait doesn't really like coconut oil. My hair likes hemp seed oil but I fear the mix will smell bad. Also don't people mix with coconut oil because it's anti bacterial and the mix lasts longer. I'm going to look for some vanilla essential oil tomorrow.

@melissa-bee

try any blend of the following:
jojoba
grapeseed
avocado
sesame
castor
sunflower
safflower
walnut

You can use a Vitamin E oil blend and honey to preserve your mix....don't add any water. the higher IU content in the vitamin E oil blend the better.

To fragrance it use essential oils like:
lavender
lemongrass
cedarwood
clary sage
rosemary

I need to know how many ounces the blend will be so I can tell you how many drops of essential oil to use once its whipped. Lemme look in one of my aromatherapy books...it will smell nice and add extra benefits

ETA: make sure its raw/unpasteurized honey:yep:

Last edited:
@melissa-bee

try any blend of the following:
jojoba
grapeseed
avocado
sesame
castor
sunflower
safflower
walnut

You can use a Vitamin E oil blend and honey to preserve your mix....don't add any water. the higher IU content in the vitamin E oil blend the better.

To fragrance it use essential oils like:
lavender
lemongrass
cedarwood
clary sage
rosemary

I need to know how many ounces the blend will be so I can tell you how many drops of essential oil to use once its whipped. Lemme look in one of my aromatherapy books...it will smell nice and add extra benefits

ETA: make sure its raw/unpasteurized honey:yep:

Thanks, I have rosemary essential oil. I think I might try almond oil since it has no scent. I don't really know how many ounces it will be. I was just going to eyeball it.

Prepooed with tea, HQS pineapple, and coconut jbco. Sealed in my DC with cocojbco. Will use my As I am LI, eve oil, greaseless moisture, and cocojbco for my LOCO tonite.

Can't wait til my trigger comes so I can add in nightly scalp massages! I want that super growth bad!!! Lol!

Moisturized with hollywood beauty olive creme hairdress and sealed and oiled my scalp with my oil/grease mix

I've used smooth and nourish oil from Be Naturally Jazzy.com to seal my twist out. It has some citrus essential oils in and smell nice and tangy.

I'll be using a ayurvedic oil blend as a pre poo, SD wheat germ butter conditioner as a leave in, creme de la silk as a moisturizer and Claudies Iman butter to seal, today, as wel.l

Did a scalp massage with moringa oil last night and used rice bran oil on the length of my hair.

Back