Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

southerncitygirl you have me all excited. ..evco and lavender that sounds down right amazing! I'm officially on the hunt for a mini crock pot. ..patience has never been something that I'm good at:look:

Oil rinsed with eve oil, sealed in water with cocojbco, as I am leave in, jar of joe, then gleau... hair needed this today feels soft and :lick:

ETA: trigger on the scalp

Last edited:
Sealed with HH coconut mango this morning.
Later today, will pre-poo with hair trigger on my scalp and safflower oil on the length of my hair.

@Nix08

It heated up really quickly. And I didn't want it to Scorch/Burn.

I used a Combo of Coconut and Olive (with Coffee Grounds in Cheesecloth).

But next time, I'll just use Olive.

Once cooled, the Coconut solidified which made it more of a Butter..

Nix08

put the crockpot on low and watch it, i ususlly use the double boiler method so mine has never burned or gotten too hot.you won't be able to use the crockpot for anything elsecause it will forever smell like herbs.:lol: for every 1pt herbs i would do 3-6 pts oil.:yep: the herbs should be completely submerged in the oil hth

Just an FYI ladies:) When I used a crockpot liner (think it was like 4 for $2 at the grocery store; same aisle as trash bags and sandwich bags) i never had a problem of crockpot smelling like herbs:) Happy Mixing.

winona

thats great, thx for sharing ^^^ Nix08 you see that? i think if its on low you can leave it running anywhere btw 8-12 hrs. like IDareT'sHair said it could get very hot so watch it. yeah you could make a multipurpose oil and then cut it with other oils for varying purposes.

Last night, I did a hot oil treatment using coconut oil and olive oil before I washed my hair. Tonight I m/s seal with QB BRBC and sweet almond oil.

Sealed my hair with Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. Then used Nubian Heritage Keratin Leave In on my ends.

Back