Can I be added @IDareT'sHair? TIA

Oils - Olive, JBCO, Castor, Grapeseed, Coconut, Palm, Burdock,

Butters - Hempseed, Rosemary, Shea, Tamanu, Mango, Cocoa

Lotions - Tamanu, Shea, Mango, Cocoa

Pomades - BCO Hair Food, Nature's Blessings, Burnt Sugar

Cremes - None
Grease - None

Last edited:
I did a quick pre-poo and de-shedding with warmed Vatika oil. I forgot to add the happy hempy, but I may just put it on top of my conditioner.

Add me, add me.....

Oils
JBCO
Grapeseed Oil
EVCO

Butters
Shea
Cocoa
.......mixed together w/added oils.

Plan to use rice bran oil as the first O in the LOCO method and continue with gleau for the final O.

Did a pre with Coconut cream milk/rice bran oil,washed with Hibiscus poo bar,rinsed with Yucca Hair Cream,MD Seaweed & RiceMilk Dc..

Happy Hair Growing!

Rinsed Dc out with warm water,Coily Head Chick leave-in,Pura Mumu Hair Milk,Siamese Twists essential hair cream on length,sealed with Rice Bran Oil..Hair is very shiny,soft & detangle..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Oil rinsed... during my cowash. Used rice bran oil to seal in the liquid and gleau to seal my leave in conditioner.

I used castor oil mixture today. The horsetail butter wasn't good for my hair it must have some waxy in it or maybe it's old with a 2011 date:lol:

Sealed my DC in with Eve oil, will do LOC or lOCO using as I am leave in, eve oil, my leave in mix, and either eve oil or seyani hair butter.

Sealing twists with CD Tui. I just love the scent; I wish the oil was something more hair-healthy, like hemp or avocado.

Back