Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Wrappers delight sprayed all over, as I am leave in, eve oil, marula muru, coco jbco final seal. Will also massage trigger in scalp later with my scalp spritz on top. Hair feels awesome!

Spitz hair with Yucca,applied HH Coco aloe lotion & sealed with little BBB herbal oil.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last night I baggied after a scalp massage with sulfur oil; right now, I'm adding QB AOHC to my damp hair.

I am taking my crotchet weave out later today and plan to steam with oils and conditioner. I already got my oils on standby. Emu, grapeseed, wheat germ, and JBCO.

ForumRunner_20130128_085856.jpg

Washed this weekend. Used my curl wax to flatiron yesterday morning. Then last night oiled scalp w/ BB grease! Thinking about greasing again tonight...really every night. And adding castor oil to my edges every night too. My nape needs a lil more curling wax...something heavier to lay it down a bit more.

Scalp massage with my eo blend.
Oil rinse with my ceramide rich blend.
LOCO with tea/avj, rbo, bwc li, gleau.

For this week I will be doing: wrappers delight, eve oil, with jar of joe on scalp in the morning and scalp spritz, moisture mist, coconut oil, and trigger in scalp at night. My NG doesn't stand a chance and my rows are soft and moisturized!

Can't remember if I posted yesterday. Anyway, I used IPN Tealightful last night and Claudie's Scalp Elixir tonight.

Its all about the heavy sealing right now. It's so dry when it's not raining my hair just crackles and snaps! So sulfur grease it is!

Pre pooed with Be naturally jazzy's Nourish and shine.

Sealed my ends with Soultanicals Lock n roll, twist and fro butter and JBCO on top for heavy sealing.

Back