Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

I used organic virgin coconut oil in my hair for the first time in over 8 years! WOW! :love: Usually I just use Vatika, Parachute or whatever East Indian brand is laying around but I am now ingesting coconut oil to assist in my weight loss. I used less than a teaspoon on dry hair and then braided my hair, thinking that I was going to wash my hair an hour later...

Went to sleep instead :lol: I woke up and unraveled my hair into a beautiful braidout that lasted 3 days. My hair was not oily, but soft, shiny, full of sheen, and just beautiful.

Plus I love the smell of the virgin coconut oil! I love putting fatty food in my hair. :lick:

Oil rinsed during my cowash.
LOCO: tea/avj rinse, rbo, bwc leave in and gleau.
Scalp massage with a blend of: gso, rbo, peppermint, cedarwood and rosemary oil. ... this blend makes me feel good:yep:

Cornrows are in so I will saturate my hair with my tea mix and seal with gleau and massage trigger into my scalp!

I applied my sulfur mixture to scalp tonight, moisturized with DB Curl Detangling Milk and sealed with camellia oil-same ole routine.

Applied my oil blend to my scalp and massaged it in (doing a steamed dc now).

Will oil rinse during my cowash and loco with: rbo,bwc leave in and gleau.

m/s twice today with claudies quinoa-coffee balancing and sealed with my oil mix and castor on my ends. its so cold and windy in nyc today:nono: i also put the pomade shop growth pomade on my scalp. i'm flatironing on friday morning as well as getting a trim. if i need to before friday i will baggy 1-2 times in addition to the m/s

Last edited:
My regi is the same. Every other day liquid gold sulfur or MN oil mix on my scalp and once a week seal the length of my twists with apricot oil. Keeping it simple.

Used SSI exotic amazon herbal pomade to M/s this morning and will massage trigger in scalp m/s later with... idk yet maybe gleau or cocojbco

Sealed length with HH Lav & Van Butter, then added sulfur oil to scalp and edges.

When I left the house, my hair was moisturized, soft, sheeny, and defined. NOW, my hair feels like I didn't put anything on it (although my hair smells good). DARN this freezing cold! I'll add some more before bed.

I'm applying my sulfur mixture to scalp and sealing my hair with jbco tonight. I'm moisturizing with DM Super Buttercreme.

I oiled my scalp lightly with my sulfur and herb mix massaged it in, then sealed my braids with a thick serum/moisturizer for ends. Macadamia nut oil was applied to surface of the hair.

Spritz Soultinicals Wrappers Delight,Luv naturals triple cream on length,little CR Ajani biotin growth butter & sealed with BBB herbal rich oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

did whats below once, i haven't left the house today. i've been keeping my bonnet on to keep the moisture sealed in.:yep:

m/s twice today with claudies quinoa-coffee balancing and sealed with my oil mix and castor on my ends. its so cold and windy in nyc today:nono: i also put the pomade shop growth pomade on my scalp. i'm flatironing on friday morning as well as getting a trim. if i need to before friday i will baggy 1-2 times in addition to the m/s

Will be oiling my scalp and doing a scalp massage shortly.
Oil rinsed earlier and loco with rbo and gleau.

I worked out today so I had to give my hair a little extra tlc. I may start doing this everyday anyway because I'm home all day and this heat is something else.

Okay, so sprayed my wrappers delight and sealed with SSI amazon pomade, then sprayed SSI scalp spritz and sealed with coconut oil. I will massage trigger in my scalp and will give myself a final spray with SSI moisture mist.

I worked out today so I had to give my hair a little extra tlc. I may start doing this everyday anyway because I'm home all day and this heat is something else.

Okay, so sprayed my wrappers delight and sealed with SSI amazon pomade, then sprayed SSI scalp spritz and sealed with coconut oil. I will massage trigger in my scalp and will give myself a final spray with SSI moisture mist.

Babygrowth That Wrappers Delight is the bizness..Bomb.com My scalp/hair loves this..

*Wrappers Delight spritz has made to (HG) list..

Happy Hair Growing!

Back