Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

xu93texas That site will draw you in..I have re ordered 3x's all ready..She has samples you can try & reasonable shipping.

Happy Hair Growing!

Thanks for th link. I may purchase this in the near future. The ingredients look yummy.:lick:

Yes, I'm looking at that Mango Dip right now! (flipping back and forth between screens!) I think I may order some samples!

Last edited:
^^Yes! I ordered because I couldn't stop smiling at the descriptions! I can't wait to try the mango dip! I'm using the knot sauce and the marula muru on Sunday!

i just came in from in from the cold and before i left i house i m/s with quinoa-coffee balancing, my oil mix and castor on my ends. i was a greasy mess before i left home and coming back in there's barely any oil on my hands....the cold plus low humidity made my strands suck most of it up. i have to untwist tonight and off i go to the salon in the morning.

Okay, so sprayed my wrappers delight and sealed with SSI amazon pomade, then sprayed SSI scalp spritz and sealed with coconut oil. I will massage trigger in my scalp and will give myself a final spray with SSI moisture mist.

A variation of this but same concept. I tried knot sauce instead of the wrappers delight and it was okay (lighter than I thought) but I will probably love it as a rinse out or a leave in on wet hair. It has awesome spreadability and will be great in the summer...

A variation of this but same concept. I tried knot sauce instead of the wrappers delight and it was okay (lighter than I thought) but I will probably love it as a rinse out or a leave in on wet hair. It has awesome spreadability and will be great in the summer...

Let me say that my cornrows this morning felt the softest they have ever felt! That knot sauce is a keeper! I hope she makes a bigger size or offers a bigger discount off of 2!

I just stumbled upon this thread - I have been reading up on the whole oil thing and started my regimen just these evening. Got a texlax and trim earlier today. This evening I mixed equal parts sweet almond oil with castor oil and applied to my entire scalp paying special attention to areas where I have experienced breakage recently - as well as to combat the effects of the cold, scarves, hats, etc!! The plan is to do this every evening before tying up my hair.

I also have pure extra virgin coconut oil that I plan on using as my deep conditioner - I will most likely be mixing in a bit of the castor and almond oils when I do the deep condition. The plan is to do this once a week.

Given this bitter cold, I plan on not really doing much with my hair but try to keep it in "protective" styles until this weather warms up. Also will be paying special attention to my ends in the morning with a touch of oil -which I have been doing with Garnier Fructese Moroccan Sleek Oil Treament - I admit I LOVE this stuff and the smell to me is divine! Will be checking in to detail my progress. :yep:

Baggying overnight with trigger in scalp, spritzed my moisture mist and scalp spritz and sealed with exotic amazon pomade and a bit of coconut oil. Putting this away til spring/summer whenever I start bunning/rollersetting because this bling deserves to be seen. Will be using jar of joe in the morn and trigger at night in my scalp and sealing with coconut oil starting tmrw. Only needed to do this once today because my hair felt soooo good.

Last edited:
Washed/Dc with NG Orange & Hibicus Mask 1hr,NG soft-n-silky leave-in,Soultincals Flufflious moisture cream,spritz scalp with Yucca spray,applied little HH Jar Of Joe on length & sealed ends with G.O.W Walnut oil..Little CR Ajani biotin growth butter balm on roots...

*Hair/scalp feels & smells fantastic..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Back