Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

greased my scalp last night and just now with my natural oasis grease sulfur mix. I didn't use a plastic last night but have one on currently.

I added KV Amla oil mix to my Ayurvedic treatment of bhingraj, Amla, avj, and L'oreal Moisture Masque.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I used its a 10 leave in to set my hair. The website refers to it as a cream that comes in a spray bottle, so I figure I can post about in here. :look:

After I took my rods out I used entwine and bask butters. I was supposed to oil my scalp but I forgot, so I will tomorrow.

I used NOs balm after I DCd, then I set with curlformers. I put a little NO herbal pomaded on my ends when I set. And sealed with NOs shine balm.

Tonight I set on satin rollers and sealed my ends with conditioner + the NO herbal balm. Hope this combination helps my ends.

Prepoo with vatika oil. After wash and DC I used a sample of Eden Bodyworks peppermint tea tree hair milk. This was my first time using this and the consistency was a bit too thin for me. I didn't use anything else after it since I'm braiding my hair up to wig it, so I'll see how my hair feels with the hair milk tomorrow.

Leave in conditioner after dc, used
wheat germ butter conditioner
DB vanilla delight leave In conditioner
Oiled scalp with my oil mix

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Oiled scalp with liquid golds green magic lightly spritzed length and ends with water leave In Mix and sealed ends with coffee butter mix....

Peppermint pomade on my scalp. It's separating again! Going to move it from my bathroom counter to the cabinet. Texas is getting warmer so I know my products are getting angry with me, especially because I only have the air on when I'm home.

Vatika frosting, entwine butter cream, and bask sevenfold butter on my length. My hair is growing!

Moisturized with APB cookie dough spray & APB birthday cake hair cream. Sealed with HH carrot cake frosting.

My bathroom and hair smells like a desert parlor :-)

Used APB Blueberry Cheesecake Hair Cream to moisturize and a little bit of the Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi oil to seal. Honestly, the combo of APB Pumpkin Spice and MYHC Buttery Soy has my hair still really soft since Sunday. I just added a bit more APB after three days because I figured I should. :look:

I just realized that I live about 10 minutes away from Curlmart.com's headquarters and you can pick up your products without having to pay shipping. Of course NONE of my staple products are sold at curlmart.

Maybe after I finish my BASK butter I'll pick a new butter blend and head over there.

Tonight I used TPS Peppermint Pomade on my scalp, and Vatika Frosting, Entwine Butter Cream, and BASK Sevenfold butter on my length.

Liquid gold on my scalp. Alternating between light and heavy oil for sealing....grapeseed and JBCO w/ peppermint. (grapeseed when I don't want to smell JBCO lol)

Back