Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

On Sunday used marie dean mango entangled and hairitage hydration mango cloud. Today, used hairitage hydration jar of joe for a braidout tomorrow.

Used TPS peppermint pomade on my scalp. vatika frosting, entwine butter cream, and bask sevenfold butter on my length.

Used TMN Cupuacu buttercream to moisturize hair, sealed with light random oil

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Used Oyin Hair dew to moisturize my puff and sealed with my oil mixture. I'm trying to bring life to it. I used a CJ product Monday night and my hair was dry from it.

Did a much needed Claudie normalizing DC on dry hair last night. Clarified all the cones I been using lately with tresseme deep cleanse, then DC again with Darcy's botanical deep conditioning hair masque. I used SD WGBC, sealed with grape seed oil, then twisted using SD. Mocha bling butter. Hair feels A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. today. There s a reason these products have staple status. Going to stick to my ride or die regimen for a while.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I ever signed up for this challenge, but I want in!

All through winter, I LCB'd (in the colder months it was just CB, or just B) with my aloe-based moisturizing spray, creamy VO5-based leave-in lotion, and shea-based whipped butter. Now I'm back to LCB'ing it every couple of days. And last night, I did an LCO with safflower oil. This process and two-strand twists are the only reason I'm not bald right now. I swear, I was so hair lazy this winter. :ohwell:

Used a little Oyin Hair Dew on length, sealed with HV Vatika Frosting, and Liquid Gold Whipped Marshmallow butter on ends. Hair is in two braids on either side of my head.

I always forget to post! But I use the same stuff every night or every other night (TPS Peppermint Pomade). Boringggg. But my hair is growing and retaining so...

I used HV Vatika Frosting, Entwine Butter Cream Hydrator, and BASK Sevenfold Butter on my length yesterday.

I used Oyin Handmade products:HD, BSP, WP( oiled my scalp with Hairveda's grapeseed! Love!! I got to use other stuff; especially the things that do not have a long shelf life.

Back