Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

Instead of making a whole new batch of scalp mix I decided to try and use up some stuff that I have already so I took my 1/2 jar of B&B super gro grease and added EVOCO, JBCO, essential Rosemary and peppermint oils. Ill use this until its gone then start using my WGHO

I've been sealing with castor oil as well as applying that and hair trigger growth elixir to varying parts of my scalp for ~ the past 4 days. Will probably do a light massage tomorrow.

Did the GHE with castor on Friday and castor/sapote on Saturday.
Scalp massage with jbco on yesterday.
Tonight I will seal with avocado butter.

Washed and deep conditioned..twisted my hair with a leave in and jbco. And now Im sitting under the dryer ;)

^The Rose & Hibiscus Whip sounds good, too... but I'm partial to the same three product lines now. (Oyin Handmade, Qhemet Biologics and Hairitage Hydration - Thanks to you T! :lol:)

Last night I did a scalp massage with my sulfur oil and added exra JBCO to my edges. I'm surprised that my rosemary eo hasn't arrived yet. :perplexed

Last edited:
Oiled my scalp overnight on the weekend with my oil blend and peppermint added (that was a first).

Oil rinsed with my blend, during my cowash and then sealed with Gleau.

Gonna be heavily oiling my scalp with EVOCO and JBCO oil for the next 3 days to get my scape prepared for chemicals. I don't want to use vaseline

Just did another scalp massage with my sulfur oil and smoothed the excess along my twists. The rosemary essential oil finally arrived, so I added 6 drops to my bottle. The peppermint and lavender essential oils are upstairs and I was too lazy to go get them to also add to the bottle.

Used Shi Naturals Aloe oil w/biotin with my CPR overnight.

Just used some Creme de la Silk and sealed with Nourish oil.

Just sealed in my moisturize with EVOCO and gave myself a scalp massage with my new scalp mix of EVOCO, JBCO, Vitamin E oil, essential Rosemary and peppermint oils. I plan on using it every other day:)

scalp massaged with castor and Carol's Daughter's Mimosa hair honey on the ends. Feels like the CD will never go away!

IDareT'sHair Hi,please forgive your fellow hair care sister..

Liquid Gold-

*Green Magic hair growth cream-Love how soft the tex is,nice lite scent,absorbs well on the scalp,no shedding...I will repurchase..And fast shipping/great customer service can't beat that....Color green..

*Ginger Whip-the tex is a little thin,but very moisturizing,I use it on wet/damp hair,absorbs on the length,soft scent,made a nice braid-out...Color orange..I like both products..

You know I love anything with ginger in it..My hair thrives with it..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Back