Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

Still working on my scalp mix when its gone I'm going to start back using my grease on my scalp and ends I may add some essential Rosemary, peppermint and tea tree oils as well

Massaged in the last bit of my sulfur oil to my whole scalp, and then used JBCO on my hairline. Tomorrow I will seep some yummy herbs into castor oil for the base of a new sulfur mix.

Massaged in my oil mix and moisturized and sealed with blue magic coconut grease

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

BraunSugar you hair is just lovely.I have actually never tried a twist out. My hair is so dry and awkward after it dries. It looks great wet and has lovely ringlets ( I had the Terraessentials mudwash)(sp). After I use a leave in and seal prior to my next braid installation it does okay but it does not look good enough to me to wear without a braided protective style. Maybe I will do some experimenting after I come out of the Sengelese twists!

Ladies I'm not in this challenge but I wanted to share...I have been using Mahabhringaraj oil on my edges (my right side was almost bald) and OMG!!! After only using it about 3 days, my patch has hair and lots of it!!! I'm truly amazed!! I may get past the smell and use it all over my scalp but really can't see walking around smelling like that oil :(

Hello! You did not say where you got this wonderful smelly oil from!

Massaged my scalp w/my cayenne pepper oil mix. I'm seeing my dark roots! I think I may keep using this! Used Aloe/Crisco mix for sealing.

Back