Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

Been adding my wheat germ oil to everything I need more ceramides in my life. I'm going to start doing overnight prepoos using wgo and EVOCO the nights before I CW, and I'm going to take before and after pics . First pic will be later on today and the next will be in one month!

Softee Mango butter on my edges

ETA: and all through my hair

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Last edited:
Dampen hair,warm water,IPN tea on scalp,Hairtage Jar of Joe on length,sealed with rice bran oil....Hair in 4 large braids...

Happy Hair Growing!

I spritzed my twists, added sulfur oil (concentrating on my edges) and then sealed my length with HH CCW. I've bantu knotted my hair for waves. I love the scent and shine I get by using the chamomile whip!

Hi ladies! I'm still doin oil treatments. I stopped oiling my scalp to get my psoriasis under control. I started washing my hair every 3 days about 3 weeks ago, and sealing with grease or AOHC (qhemet). I also been adding oil to my Vo5 conditioner which I use in conjunction with my medicated shampoos for psoriasis. So far everything is good. :-)

Aww,september 30th is almost here...

Time to really up the oil,butter,grease, pomade game....Fall/Winter..A new thread will be needed IDareT'sHair...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last night I sealed my ends with my shealoe mix (vanilla scented :lick:) and oiled my edges with my HTGE custom mix. I smell like cake. :lol:

Hi ladies, just an FYI if you order your pomades from The Pomade Shop(etsy) here's the upcoming sales info.

Originally Posted by darlingdiva
Hi!

I am the owner of The Pomade Shop. We will be having a 20% off sale (1-year anniversary/customer appreciation sale) on Tuesday, September 25 for all four-ounce pomades.

We will also be having free shipping on all four-ounce pomades from Friday, November 23 to Monday, November 26 at midnight.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePomadeShop?ref=shop_sugg

Back