OFFICIAL APL CHALLENGE UPDATES

loonatick said:
i dont think i officially joined, but i have just updated my album :)

Loonatick your hair is so thick and pretty! I just wanna touch it. And that's some great growth you got going on!

breezy said:
Hey, just letting yall know I just updated my album w/ my post relaxer pics, feel free to take a look. I think I should be right at APL by my next relaxer in February.

*running*
*trips*
*gets up*
*goes to look*

breezy said:
Loonatick your hair is so thick and pretty! I just wanna touch it. And that's some great growth you got going on!

Thanks Breezy :p Im definitely trying to keep it thick.
Your hair looks great though and if im not mistaken, we are around the same length, so im going back to look at your pics!

loonatick said:
Thanks Breezy :p Im definitely trying to keep it thick.
Your hair looks great though and if im not mistaken, we are around the same length, so im going back to look at your pics!

I wish I had your length! :lol:

Ok new pics! I think there has been some good (slow) growth since August. I'll hit Armpit around 2009 at this rate.

August:

1lengthmeasurement.jpg

October:

view2Oct11.jpg

December:

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

It needs to be trimmed very badly!

COUNT ME IN!! But, I don't have a goal date yet because I haven't checked my length since july, and I don't plan to check it until january...so I'm really clueless about my hair length. I think I was 3 or 4 inches away in the middle of July, sooooo hopefully I'll be really close in january...that is if I don't have to do a major trim :mad:

It was very hard but I reached my first goal.:woot:
I updated my album and I have finally made it to APL!!!:bouncy:

fiasca said:
It was very hard but I reached my first goal.:woot:
I updated my album and I have finally made it to APL!!!:bouncy:

Congratulations fiasca:grin: now I'm off to go look at your fotki:p

*amazing growth in such a short period...keep up the good work*

Last edited:
Just to check in, I measured my hair last night and I'm about 4.5 inches from APL. I don't know how long it will take for me to acheive my goal but I'm hoping to be there by Aug. I'm updating my photo album after 12/18.

okay I guess I must have missed this thread!:perplexed Anyways....I am absolutely on an APL challenge!!! My goal is for July 2007.

Miz Jackson said:
I updated my album. I think I am really close to making my APL goal!:grin:

Way to grow Miz Jackson. What!! you need only about another 1 1/2-2 inches to be APL? You should get that at your next touchup:)

Nice growing ladies! Hopefully i'll be posting pictures of APL hair after my touch up this thursday! Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't get a compulsive trim. Must...resist...the scissors.

HighlyFavored1 said:
Nice growing ladies! Hopefully i'll be posting pictures of APL hair after my touch up this thursday! Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't get a compulsive trim. Must...resist...the scissors.

Hopefully b there, you WILL b there. Did I tell ya, I love ya hair?:p

I did just barely make it to APL! And I resisted getting a trim :o (which I've been challenging myself to do). I still need my ends to start filling in though. No huge growth but I updated my fotki! Graduating to the BSL Challenge now :)

Back