Continued new hits:
(Annabelle's) PerfectBlends Blue Agave Nectar Cleansing Conditioner
(Annabelle's) PerfectBlends body wash in the marshmallow bomb scent
(Annabelle's) PerfectBlends feminine wash

Always good:
Kinky Curly Knot Today

Better than I remember:
Kinky Curly Curling Custard

NOTE: Maybe it was my application or the recent protein treatment, but washngo is shiny, soft, hydrated, moisturized, defined, not stringy, not crunchy. :clap:

Continued new hits:
(Annabelle's) PerfectBlends Blue Agave Nectar Cleansing Conditioner
(Annabelle's) PerfectBlends body wash in the marshmallow bomb scent
(Annabelle's) PerfectBlends feminine wash

Always good:
Kinky Curly Knot Today

Better than I remember:
Kinky Curly Curling Custard

NOTE: Maybe it was my application or the recent protein treatment, but washngo is shiny, soft, hydrated, moisturized, defined, not stringy, not crunchy. :clap:

:toocool:

Hit-Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment. Finally found a gel with soft hold that doesn't make my scalp itch.
Miss-Cutting my hair from below bra strap length to a little above my shoulder...wtf was I thinking. I miss my hair. I still run my fingers through where my hair used to be and it's been almost two weeks now.

Hit-Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment. Finally found a gel with soft hold that doesn't make my scalp itch.
Miss-Cutting my hair from below bra strap length to a little above my shoulder...wtf was I thinking. I miss my hair. I still run my fingers through where my hair used to be and it's been almost two weeks now.

It's going to grow back fast -- and be stronger and thicker. :yep:

NEW HIT:

Naturelle Grow Sweet Plantain Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner - It smells delicious :lick: plus I used it as a moisturizer tonight on slightly damp hair and it was amazingly soft. It felt even better and more moisturizing after adding some coconut lime oil to seal it in with. I love this Leave-In. It's a keeper for my hair.

So this leave-in plus the NG Hibiscus and Honey leave-in are repurchases. I know others complained about it but my hair likes it plus the price is ripe.

NEW HIT:

Naturelle Grow Sweet Plantain Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner - It smells delicious :lick: plus I used it as a moisturizer tonight on slightly damp hair and it was amazingly soft. It felt even better and more moisturizing after adding some coconut lime oil to seal it in with. I love this Leave-In. It's a keeper for my hair.

So this leave-in plus the NG Hibiscus and Honey leave-in are repurchases. I know others complained about it but my hair likes it plus the price is ripe.

My husband loves it. It's a no-no for me, but glad you like it!

Hit:
Saavy Naturals Moisturizing Vanilla Kukui conditioner.
My lordt, this is some good moisture! I got it on sale at a local health food store, it was the last one. I need to stash these! This gives me ole skool moisture! Lol. I mean, the way my hair felt after I was brand new to the board, and found my 1st hg moistire dc, that's how I feel. I'm so excited! It has quinoa protein, and Aveda damage remedy has always, always worked wonders on my hair. Relaxed or natiral, short, or longet. It also has quinoa as its protein. I'm excited, in case you guys can't tell! :lol:

Miss: The smell of the same condish listed above. It smells musty. Lmao. I don't care tho! Musty, moisture session, don't fail me now!
Lmao!
Also, I tried the Naturalista Yummy Juicy leave in, or whatever. Meh. I don't like it. Barely used it. It is unremarkable. Guess I'll use it on my mine and my son's skin.

NEW HIT:

It's a hit for me also. Detangled, defines curls leaves my hair soft. Everybody is different.

Miss

Freetree Wavy Faux locs crochet hair

This stuff is unraveling so quick. This is my second time using it and I FORGOT that it did this. I had a pack of local hair that I had to buy last time and cant remember the name of. Its harder this this freetree hair but more expensive. No more of this if I get crochet faux locs again. Also, the blond mixed in is unraveling quicker than the 1b. No mas.

Miss: Oyin Boing!

It says it's an all-in-one styler. I needed to trial it once more so I could determine whether to donate it or keep it. It just doesn't agree with my hair: The product has dried without sinking into my hair, and I have white specks and pieces all in my hair.

I'm sure it will sink into someone's hair at the women's center. I've got to be cutthroat if I'm going to reduce this stash and hone in on a select, few products. Bye, Boing!

On the fence but likely a Hit:

TMN Capuacu Buttercream
So far it's ooooookkkaaaayyyy. So, capuacu is supposed to be Shea butter alternative. I used this as a moisturizer, on top of SD Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner and under MHC Type 4. I used the same LI and Butter the week before with CTDG and my hair was well moisturized. My twist barely unraveled. This week I replaced the CTDG with the Capuacu Buttercream and my hair felt lightly moisturized.

Now, my hair feels nice but the difference from last week is that the twist aren't holding shape. I can't complain because my hair feels "nice" but not super moisturized. Kinda makes me think I overmoisturize my hair :look: and just did a protein treatment.

As of now I'm going to keep it and play around with it. It's not a sealer for me (not solid enough) but it's effective.

I will use it some more and see.

Back