OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

i only purchased a 6 oz bottle of Shapleys MTG for my edges i have seen a lot of old post about how this works for edges so i'm going to try this out. i heard it doesn't smell to good but hey my bf hates the smell of my dr miracles, so he'll get use to this lol.

bought a replacement bottle of neutrogena triple moisture silk touch leave-in

oh, and some suave fresh mountain strawberry shampoo :lick:

Yesterday I purchase ORS Professional relaxer. Elasta QP Leave-in H2, Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and Generic Silk Remedy.

Poranges

Girl....You might as well stay right on up in here.:lol:

btw: After talking to you yesterday:look:, I did a little SSI browsing.....:look: I'd like to have another Olive & Orange, try the new Tea Tree & Grapefruit and pick up another Mashmallow Cream.:look:

I would advise you to wait on that one, she has HUGE BF sales, I'm talking 30%+ off. I'd do a haul then. I'll be doing a medium haul.

I purchased John Freida's luminous color glaze in brunette...I needed to tone down my red hues (which only show when the sun hits it) but I mainly want it for the shine factor...we shall see how it works out since I will be using it under a conditioner.

some big can sized magnetic rollers, a spray bottle, duck clips, a triangle net, some saran wrap & a paddle brush. (In case you can't tell, I want to get back into roller setting!! :yep:

Coconut Oil, peppermint soap and anything thats pink......(and I usually HATE pink lol)

I bought some Elasta QP Moisture Recovery, HE LTR Split End Mender
& ApHogee Pro-vitamin Leave in conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I restocked on:

Organics hair Mayonnaise (this one has Olive Oil hope it works the same as the original if not better )
Lustrasilks Shea Butter (wanted to get the Argan Oil one but my BSS didn't have it)
Triangle hair nets
Satin bonnet

I went and bought everything in my siggy this month...

I went to 3 Dominican beauty supply stores and none of them had Lacio Lacio in stock. :nono: Where are the Lacio Lacios in the Boston area people? Where?:lachen:

Last edited:
Curl Junkie Haul!!
Curl Queen Gel
Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion
Curl Rehab DC

After this I think I'm done until BF.

Afroveda curl define at Honeyfig. I bought the 16oz because that and the whipped jelly is the only thing that worked. RIP Afroveda Honeyfig will not be carrying it after they sell out.

Totally forgot but I bought this last week too.How do you like it and how are you using it?

Hey I tried the Taliah Waajid The great Detangler can't really say if it detangled my hair or not because I used Aussie Moist and that really detangled my hair and then I steamed with Capilo Cinnamon and that left my hair to where I didn't really needed the detangler.. I did try it on the top of my hair that is thick, thick and that worked pretty good.. Now that I have the perfect detanger combo not sure if I need this now but will still use it to moisturize my hair..

I was originally looking for the Lustrasilk cholesterol with Argan oil in it. However, after driving all around the westside of Chicago looking like a hype trying to find some crack at every Sally and BSS, I reluctantly purchased the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. It has Sea Kelp, Argan oil and Shea butter in it, so I hope I like. I really do not want to have to purchase the Lustrasilk online and pay for shipping, but I may have too.

So, the CON mask with Argan oil in it is only in those packets? I refuse to buy them because I have way too much hair to try too use little packets to properly cover my hair. I would have to buy two boxes full, and just maybe it would completely cover my hair.

Wow! You've got some good stuff. That La Bomba Rinse is the bomb! I use this as a rinse and as a leave-in. The Bomb, either way.

I went and bought everything in my siggy this month...

I went to 3 Dominican beauty supply stores and none of them had Lacio Lacio in stock. :nono: Where are the Lacio Lacios in the Boston area people? Where?:lachen:

Back