OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

OK I went looking for some V05 and didn't find it BUT I did find some HE LTR Con that I've seen the ladies rave about here on the board. Oooh and I needed to replenish my ApHogee Green Tea and Keratin Mist...

Today I bought a really cute dress and cardigan, hairone tea tree oil shampoo/conditioner, hair clips, hair bands, bobby pins, eyeliner, and a cortex plantum flat iron in giraffe print. it goes to 450 degrees so I can use it with my BKT when it comes in ze mailz.

I got some Silk Elements heat protectant spray for when I decide to straighten and do a length check, and some "weave" mousse for when I get my micros done again with the "wet and wave" hair. My braider said that since my hair is natural, it'll look extra frizzy if I get the straight hair again. After the last set of braids, I must say I agree! :)

I am DYING to get some Hairfinity vits and some OCT!!!
whats OCT?

Cream of Nature Argan Oil conditioning treatment packs
Cream of Nature foam wrap
2 Human Hair wigs
Headbands
Goody up do maker thingy:

On my wish list: Kinky straight hair to make some clip ins with.

Wow my eyes are watering at that list, it must have cost mucho $$$! Can you give a review on how you find the Chronologiste please. :)

Its the best hair treatment I have ever used. My hair was not breaking or damaged in any sort of way before i used it, i only had problems with shedding. My shedding has dramatically reduced in a way I cant believe. My hair is feels softer, shiny and smooth. This is now a staple in my regime, i don't care about the price. i am totally stuck to this product!

I bought cantu shea leave in finally! it is so good I love it (fine 3c 4 a hair)
fantasia ic gel ( which i use on my edges and had no problem using both the cantu shea leave in and this gel- though i avoided using the moisturizer on my roots as suggested by the container)
red gold glitter and soft pink sinful sensations polish from walgreens for 1.99 ea love a sale
milani bee mine 05 lip gloss - which is cheaper at target than cvs or walgreens
apricot scrub... bump what you heard.. if you use this in small circular motions with the ring finger pressure ( i like to use just after oil cleansing with grapeseed oil and castor oil only 2x a week) it is perfect. I only have problem when i was scrubbing at my face like it was the bottom of a burnt pan- other exfoliating beads do NOTHING for my apparently thicker skin... *shrugs* really helps with hypepig if you go light
and a creamy lace skirt on clearence at target for 8.98 and a pink lace racer back tank for 7.98
grey glitter loose knit sparkly leg warmers 3.50
army print thermal 12
big ol grey shampion sweat pants 6.99 getting too cold for my work out booty shorts
heeled oxfords black 30.00
ruffled teir cami/blouse from forever 21 10.50
long beige cardigan with tie belt forever 21 i think it was 17.00
some ultra skinnies denim from forever 21 i think for 15.00
this is balling out of control for me... but hair stuff was empty and i havent bought happy in a while... my smile is priceless and will last till my birthday! :)

Aveda DR Intensive restructuring treatment.

Creme of Nature Argan intensive conditioning treatment packets.

Croc clips.

Getting ready to buy the H2pro presto flat iron and some Philip Kingsley elasticizer(most reviews on this are positive)!!!:grin:

Last edited:
I purchased the following this week:

Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak
Pink Sugar Hair Perfume
GHD Thermal Protector for Weak & Damaged Hair
PHYTO 'Phytojoba' Intense Hydration Mask
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioning Milk
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Strengthening Elixir
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Restorative Trauma Masque
Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave In Treatment
Matrix Biolage Thermal Active Repair Cream
10 paks of Cream of Nature Argan Intensive Treatment

Last edited:
North american hemp co oil
Peter Lamas detangling mist
Roux PC conditioner
Hollywood beauty argan oil serum

Its the best hair treatment I have ever used. My hair was not breaking or damaged in any sort of way before i used it, i only had problems with shedding. My shedding has dramatically reduced in a way I cant believe. My hair is feels softer, shiny and smooth. This is now a staple in my regime, i don't care about the price. i am totally stuck to this product!
Is it like a BKT?

I purchased the following this week:

Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak
Pink Sugar Hair Perfume
GHD Thermal Protector for Weak & Damaged Hair
PHYTO 'Phytojoba' Intense Hydration Mask
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioning Milk
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Strengthening Elixir
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Restorative Trauma Masque
Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave In Treatment
Matrix Biolage Thermal Active Repair Cream

:thud: Good Lawdddd!!! :giggle:

Cork Screw Pony Tail
6 packs of small per rods
Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler
Taliah Waajid Curl Cream
Weave Hair (trying to make a wig)

Last edited:
Picked up 3 twin packs of the stretchy headbands from the dollar store. Gotta have them for when I purchase another round of half wigs :giggle:

From Brown Butter Beauty — Natural Hair - Natural Bath & Skin Care (AKA christinegant.etsy.com)

(4) 8 oz. mixed greens hair pomade – My absolute LOVE!!! (from her 15% off sale).

Janecartersolution.com (from her 25% off sale of the curl defining crème + free shipping).

(3) Curl Defining Crème 16 oz. (same as Afroveda’s Curl Define). Shipping was quick. I ordered this Sunday and received it today.

so the curl defining creme is like Afroveda's Curl Define???? really...hmmm

off to go check it out.

I just checked it out! and it cost more??????

Last edited:
so the curl defining creme is like Afroveda's Curl Define???? really...hmmm

off to go check it out.

I just checked it out! and it cost more??????
bronzebomb LOL! Re-read my post. I never pay full retail for handmade products. Very, very rarely I might (like for the Mixed Greens by brownbutterbeautyproducts.com). But 99.9% of the time I wait on a sale and I never run out of products waiting on a sale.

So janecartersolution.com's Curl Defining Creme costs me $9.50 less per jar than Afroveda's Curl Define.

I keep my eye out for deals so that I can get what I want. LOL....

Okay tomorrow i'm gonna order my Seyani Hair Butter. And maybe order the Honey Hemp Conditioner...does it make any difference if i buy it straight from Oyin or CurlMart???

And i am DEFINITELY getting me some more Lustrasilk SB&C Plus And i want me a bottle of Organix Vanilla Silk conditioner:yep: So i should be good for a while huh?....its getting cold so i'm back to my edible scents.

Back