OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

• Parachute coconut oil
• Dabur Vatika coconut oil
• Mumtaz Al-Aroosa BAQ henna
• Dulhan Mehendi deluxe BAQ henna
• Afshan Mehndi Henna
• Naajo henna
• Dabur Amla Jasmine Hair Oil

Okay tomorrow i'm gonna order my Seyani Hair Butter. And maybe order the Honey Hemp Conditioner...does it make any difference if i buy it straight from Oyin or CurlMart???.

You'll get it much quicker if you order from CurlMart. I got my Whipped Pudding two days after ordering.

My purchases so far:

Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding
Koils by Nature Shealoe leave-in conditioner

Today at Ross I bought Go Green Pomegranate Moisturizing Conditioner...I have never heard of the brand but its completely naturally and it has btms, jojoba, biotin and wheat germ oil in it! Yum! I had to grab it. But Im really trying to hold out until BF....one little $3.99 condish wont hurt will it? lol!

I needed to replenish my Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin treatment, lustrasilk olive oil cholesterol...
:lol:

Last edited:
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol, Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil and a big bottle of ORS Replenishing Conditioner.

Sebastion Potion 9. I am secretly hoping I dont like it because of the price but you dont have to use much to cover each section so either way it wont be toooo bad:).

UPDATE: I likey:grin:

Last edited:
So today i bought

LustraSilks SB&C Plus
Organix Vanilla Silk Conditioner
and i ordered my Seyani Hair Butter

I'll get the Honey Hemp next time:yep:

Dropped by Sally's yesterday and picked up...
32oz Eco Styler gel with olive oil (loved what the regular kind did for my "curly puff" so I decided to get the "better one")
Aura rejuvenating conditioner...(I've been using the Pantine Relaxed and Natural but decided to try something new)
Jojoba hot oil treatment
Some hair clips for sectioning off hair
Small head bands (as the on I've been using just gave up)
And Smooth n' Shine Hair polisher - Figured it'd be a cheaper solution to the Silk.

Its official. I'm in LOVE with bee mine luscious moisturizer. I like the BM and the SSI equally, they both provide different types of moisture. The SSI gives me more heavy duty moisture, its aloe based, while the bee mine gives me soft, silky, LIGHT moisture. I love, LOVE, LOVEEEE it! I just ordered a full 8 oz. size which should last me about 4 months since a dab is all I need! LOVE!

Henna and Katam from Henna Sooq (BTW the service was excellent!)
Pibbs 514 Hair dryer
Megatek
Mane and Tail Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo
2 Paul Mitchell Super-Charged Moisturizer treatments
Dr. Bronner's 18-in 1 Hemp Lavender castile soap
B5
Henna Sooq's Golden jojoba Oil
Roux Porosity Control Shampoo
Another storage container to store the additional products in
MSM powder
Peppermint Leaf extract

I didn't purchase anything this week, but I was gifted a number of fabulous deep conditioners. *gazes lovingly at the shelf of DCs in my closet* :love:

You are supposed to be on a personal no buy challenge! Are you not ashamed???

:rofl:

@Poranges
Actually, I am.:blush:

*Thanks for pointing that out*:lol: :look:

I had promised her, if she had a "Sale" I would purchase something. *One of the drawbacks about getting on a personal level with your on-line vendors.......*:perplexed

So, I figure that's 2 less things I need to get on Black Friday.:look:

*ik....there is no justification for bad behavior*:nono:

@Poranges
Actually, I am.:blush:

*Thanks for pointing that out*:lol: :look:

I had promised her, if she had a "Sale" I would purchase something. *One of the drawbacks about getting on a personal level with your on-line vendors.......*:perplexed

So, I figure that's 2 less things I need to get on Black Friday.:look:

*ik....there is no justification for bad behavior*:nono:

Girl, stop! That is a lame excuse! And next week you'll purchase two more things with that excuse. :nono:

You're with hair products how I am with bath and body products. :lol:

I can't talk though, after my success w/ the BM luscious moisturizer I just bought a Deja's hair milk sample. :look:

Girl, stop! That is a lame excuse! And next week you'll purchase two more things with that excuse. :nono:

You're with hair products how I am with bath and body products. :lol:

@Poranges

Thanks Girl!:blush: :lol: (For calling me out):rolleyes:

I know it sounds "Totally Lame" BUT True.:look: I just felt I had to buy something from her. Especially since I told her to keep me posted next time she has a "Sale"

Noooooo..........I don't plan on buying something next week and on into BF Sales.:nono: I know It's only October 9th and I've made 2 purchases. *I Messed Up the 2nd Day:look:

That Njoi haul today could have been alot worse.:ohwell: I had more items in my cart and only ended up with what I posted.:yep:

Girl. Thanks.:blush: :lol: :look:

Amazingly, I don't think I have even purchased any hair products for two months now, haha. I guess that's good that I have enough to keep me going for now :). Though, that said, I do need to buy some more ponytail holders, as I can hardly ever find any around my house anymore, lol.

@Poranges

Thanks Girl!:blush: :lol: (For calling me out):rolleyes:

I know it sounds "Totally Lame" BUT True.:look: I just felt I had to buy something from her. Especially since I told her to keep me posted next time she has a "Sale"

Noooooo..........I don't plan on buying something next week and on into BF Sales.:nono: I know It's only October 9th and I've made 2 purchases. *I Messed Up the 2nd Day:look:

That Njoi haul today could have been alot worse.:ohwell: I had more items in my cart and only ended up with what I posted.:yep:

Girl. Thanks.:blush: :lol: :look:

I'm sorry to say this but I e-know you and do NOT believe that this will be your last purchase. :blush:

You could always prove me wrong though. :look: *snicker*

Back