OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

Wow! You've got some good stuff. That La Bomba Rinse is the bomb! I use this as a rinse and as a leave-in. The Bomb, either way.

Oh I didn't even think to use it as a leave-in. Thanks for that advice. I used La Bomba a few days ago and I love my hair!

Wow. What DIDN'T I buy.....

Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1
CON Argan Oil Intensive Treatment
JBCO
Aphogee Keratin 2 min
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Leave In
CON Moisture Conditioner
Miel y Almendra Domincan Conditioner
Some disappointing detangler cuz beauty of new york was out of Mane & Tail Detangler. UGH @ that!!!!
and Hot 6 Oil.

I THINK that's it........think being the operative word.

But i'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY with my 14-in-1....I LOVE IT!! Where has it BEEN all my Hair Journey?!?!?!?!

Add 2 jars of Lustrasilk w/ agran oil to my list. Also 1 jar of Cream of Nature Nourishing & Strengthening Treatment.
Nu Gro moisturizer
Maka Powder
Kalpi Tone Powder
Cream of Nature Argan Oil Mist
Cream of Nature Argan Oil Polisher
NuNAAT Chocolat Cream Chocolate Mask
NuNAAT Chocolat Conditioner

Last edited:
I'm not in Boston but did you check to see if.they had the really small bottle? My BSS didn't have the regular size and I kept over looking the. 66 oz one a little goes a long way too.
I went and bought everything in my siggy this month...

I went to 3 Dominican beauty supply stores and none of them had Lacio Lacio in stock. :nono: Where are the Lacio Lacios in the Boston area people? Where?:lachen:

I got nothing this week and most of the month. I am so Happy :) No products this month tis far. WILL Power :yep:

Finally got my Hairveda Fall Madness sale order:
1 pail of Sitrinillah
1 gal Cocasta Shikaki Oil
ph 24/7 balancing rinse
Methi Sativa Tea 2-step damaged hair therapy

Today i was gifted a box full of conditioner that contained:

Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
Hairveda Acai Phyto Conditioner
Hairveda Moisture 24/7 Conditioner
Hairveda uhhhhh....i forgot the name but its a protein conditioner.

Thanx Sis!!! I really 'ppreiate it!!! I don't know which one to use first!!!:laugh:

I haven't posted on the boards in a while but had to come in and say I purchased some WEN products. I am soooooo loving this stuff :love2:. I don't know what took me so long to try it. I brought:

Fig and Sweet Almond Mint cleansing conditioner
Fig remoist hydrating mask
Fig replenishing treatment

I'm going to be committed to using this exclusively for the next few month adding in my ayurvedics, protein and clarifying when needed, to see what my results will be.

Last edited:
I bought some Nairobi Humecta Sil and a small tube of Joico Kpak DPR
320fc438-fc19-bfd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 packs of the new creme of nature argan oil conditioner, banana clip, spray bottle from sally's. I was eyeing the one n only argan oil condish and mask brand from sallys but left it they had a whole shelf full. I may go back next week for that.

Creme of Nature argan oil conditioner (1 pk)
MJ Curly Pudding
MJ Super sweetback Treatment
MJ Quick Curls
Lottabody Olive oil
Color whisk
Blue cold wave rods
Large and small wig clips
T-pins
weaving cap
weaving hair
small plastic squeeze bottle

Freebee: I won a pack of Onyx 100% human hair from the BSS. They were having a drawing. WOOT!!!

hair one olive oil and i will buy AOWC online more than likely, other than that, i'm keeping away from the BSS

Today I purchased more kinky curly curling custard, and i havent even used more than a finger tip full of the last one I got...dont judge me yall! I had to buy something! I went to Target and the SheaMoisture raw deep treatment masque that I love was not there so I just ended up going to whole foods and gettin kccc. It was either that or the Miss Jessie's stretch silkening cream that I wanna try. I did great not getting both! Still trying not to REALLY buy until Black Friday lol.

Everybody talkin about waitin til Black Friday....maybe i should hold off on my Oyin Order til then??:look:....i think i'ma get the Honey Wash tho.

I got elsta qp creame shampoo,eco styler blue gel,loreal moisture therapy shampoo and dc,motions lavish shampoo, and two mean black wigs

Back