May 2010.....What Did YOU Buy this Week???..(Hair Care Edition)

Anyone in need of a good leave-in? I have Alter Ego Nourish Spa Leave-in...I have a sad face right now, but have to give my boo boo up for adoption.

Suave Humectant for cowashing my braided ponytail every morning. I must admit I am no longer a PJ. :yay: :yay: :yay:

I bought No-Ching $$$

I will give myself 3 more months to say I am no longer a PJ, LOL, been doing good not over doing it. I have a goal of using stuff up and will restock when needed.

You didn't like it Hijabiflygirl?

Oh I love love it. It makes my hair uber soft and I still keep my swing even after using it everyday (just alittle is sufficient).....but! I have developed contact dermatitis and though it is common for hairstylists it has come on top of an allergic inflammation of sorts. It makes me itchy. And since my hands react first, when I used it two days ago I got a flare up. So I have to part ways with it.

It does not help that we are in the middle of allergy season and this year has most def. been the worst season for me in my life. :nono:

The cones in the product are washed out easily and so do not cause a problem. Besides LHCF girls are keen to stay on top of a clarifying protocol anyway. I just learned from Amerika that ceramides cause build up too, so having a regular clarifying/chelating protocol is essential.

Sorry about your developed allergy.:(

I pray it gets better :)

Oh I love love it. It makes my hair uber soft and I still keep my swing even after using it everyday (just alittle is sufficient).....but! I have developed contact dermatitis and though it is common for hairstylists it has come on top of an allergic inflammation of sorts. It makes me itchy. And since my hands react first, when I used it two days ago I got a flare up. So I have to part ways with it.

It does not help that we are in the middle of allergy season and this year has most def. been the worst season for me in my life. :nono:

The cones in the product are washed out easily and so do not cause a problem. Besides LHCF girls are keen to stay on top of a clarifying protocol anyway. I just learned from Amerika that ceramides cause build up too, so having a regular clarifying/chelating protocol is essential.

I'm putting myself back on Aubrey Organics until the end of June. I didn't really care for HSR on natural hair, let's see how my relaxed hair takes to it.

What's the cheapest vendor selling AO brand?

I bought some JBCO for the first time and dang nobody told me how bad it smells. I had to put some lavendar in it. So, that's why they also sell some with lavendar scent huh. I should use the search engine more.

I bought some JBCO for the first time and dang nobody told me how bad it smells. I had to put some lavendar in it. So, that's why they also sell some with lavendar scent huh. I should use the search engine more.

Eluv what brand did you buy? The odor is not very strong with the brand I have. Actually it smells very similar to the refined CO I would buy at the pharmacy.

I don't know why yours smells so.

Eluv what brand did you buy? The odor is not very strong with the brand I have. Actually it smells very similar to the refined CO I would buy at the pharmacy.

I don't know why yours smells so.

Sunny Isle's Brand and it doesn't smell anything like my EVCO.

I'm sorry...."CO" for castor oil, not coconut oil. I don't know that brand. Does it have a strong burned odor to it? To lighten it up, add a few drops of Cedarwood Oil and 1 drop Sandalwood oil to it.

No, it smells like someone bottled some old cooking grease and sold it to me over the internet. I've already toned it down with Lavendar.

It seems I might be in the midst of a pj buying frenzy :look:

MOZEKE
Avocado Cleansing Cream
Carrot Protein Masque
Coconut Kokum Hair Milk

TARGET
Shea Moisture Reconstructive Elixir
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist
Giovanni Frizz Be Gone

Just ordered from lotion crafters

silk aminos, argan oil (been wanting to try it), honeyquat pf, and ... coconut endosperm.

this was quite reasonable and they don't price gouge on shipping.

and I M done for the month.

I bought Herbal Essence LTR Conditioner and Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo, both of which were on sale. I'm so in love with the LTR right now :yep:

Back