Night & Day: DRASTIC Hair Changes (Not your ordinary comparison shots!)

Starian said:
December 2004 (starting point) My face says it all. :lol:
S3010048.jpg

S3010049.jpg

January 2005 (Big chop of sorts; to chin)
crop1.jpg

January 2006 (1 year comparison)
Picture093.jpg

And my album shows where I'm at now. Hopefully in January of 2007 you'll see me past BSL. ;)

WOOWWWWWWWWW your hair looks great

Starian said:
S3010048.jpg

S3010049.jpg

crop1.jpg

And my album shows where I'm at now. Hopefully in January of 2007 you'll see me past BSL. ;)

Beautiful:D

I love the shine you ladies achieve on your hair. I'd probably never go to the shop if I could achieve a shine like that.

reckgnyze said:
Here is mine its not drastic but I'm happy cause I finally feel like I got somewhere. hopefully i can get alittle bit further by the end of this year. Nice progress ladies, no wonderful progress.
are you kidding me look at the growth in what two weeks. Please your hair is growing fast. Congrats on fast growth

Starian said:
S3010048.jpg

S3010049.jpg

crop1.jpg

Picture093.jpg

This is SICK!! I love it I love it!!!:eek::eek:

Mine is old. Not extremely old, but old. However, the change is drastic! I luv this thread BTW! Here it is...
195333984.jpg

Growing hair is so much fun! :)

BlackCardinal said:
This is the best thread EVER!! :lol:

This is my hair in November 2003. Fully relaxed bone straight (w/about 1/2 inch of newgrowth). My hair was between shoulder and apl when straight.
tgsideviewmk2.jpg

This is September 2006, almost 3 years later. Now fully natural and midback when stretched out.
image8cu6.jpg
Wow, I need to get your regimine. :lol: Your hair is gorgeous!

Woweeee!!!!:eek: :D This thread is AWESOME. Unbelievable:D Keep it coming ladies, keep it coming.

Wow....

I have such a long way to go, BUT....... This is only just 2 months of changing my hair around baby and I am proud. My hair in the first pic is just ..... no words... My hair in the 2nd pic is much healthier. NOTE -I'm not balding , this is just a fresh relaxer and the hair is thin and you can see my scalp. I'm on my way!!!!!!

Attachments

• damagebeginning.jpg
    damagebeginning.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 199
  • finishedresults3.jpg
    finishedresults3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 202
nomoweavesfome said:
I have such a long way to go, BUT....... This is only just 2 months of changing my hair around baby and I am proud. My hair in the first pic is just ..... no words... My hair in the 2nd pic is much healthier. NOTE -I'm not balding , this is just a fresh relaxer and the hair is thin and you can see my scalp. I'm on my way!!!!!!

*dead***** OMGGG! You grow girl!

had to find a true drastic picture

here goes:

August 2005
[IMG]http://images14.fotki.com/v205...otos/5/587365/4094197/Picture014-vi.jpg[/IMG]

nomoweavesfome said:

wow! thats huge!

DSylla said:

here goes:

August 2005
[IMG]http://images14.fotki.com/v205... on an episode of Golden Girls about Miami...

Last edited:
WHOA DSYLLA
Such an inspiration!!!! You should continue doing whatever your doing!!!! I LOVE YOUR hair!

DSylla said:

here goes:

August 2005
[IMG]http://images14.fotki.com/v205...87365/4094197/Picture014-vi.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

D, you remain my # 1 hair idol. You and your hair are hot, girl. Mmmhmm. I wish I could put it on a cracker like some cheese and eat it! it's yummy looking. :D

Keep these picures coming! It's all very inspiring.

I swear every single post with a comparison pic has me:shocked: . This thread needs to be a STICKY. I love it, love it, love it!

Ok, when I say that EVERYONE'S changes have been beautiful...that is exactly what I mean!! Y'all are truely blessed! Sunnygirl, your hair lighted up my face!!! Your current length unstretched is my goal for growing out my natural hair. Nomoweavesfome OUTSTANDING progress chica!!! What a beautiful turn around...all in the span of 2 months!! This tread is NZURI(BEAUTIFUL)So1913 THANK YOU!!! :notworthy

sweetfacekay said:
Ok, when I say that EVERYONE'S changes have been beautiful...that is exactly what I mean!! Y'all are truely blessed! Sunnygirl, your hair lighted up my face!!! Your current length unstretched is my goal for growing out my natural hair. Nomoweavesfome OUTSTANDING progress chica!!! What a beautiful turn around...all in the span of 2 months!! This tread is NZURI(BEAUTIFUL)So1913 THANK YOU!!! :notworthy

thanks guys for the compliment!
I have to agree- Everyonens pogress is just simply amazing! and this does need to be a sticky especially for newbies!! lol

mkstar826 said:
one of the last pics of me with relaxed hair - Sometime 2002
blah.jpg

Natural - September 2005
HPIM4748.jpg

Natural - recent cut - Septemeber 2006
Picture1160.jpg

Your hair is gorgeous. Was your cut by choice of force???

Back