Night & Day: DRASTIC Hair Changes (Not your ordinary comparison shots!)

lauren450 said:
Great progress ladies! Ok, here are mine:

My BC (sort of. This is after my wedding. My hair was extremely damaged, so my stylist suggested I start over)

2005_0822Image0039.jpg

This is now, about 3.5 years later:

2000_022800123thursday0023-1.jpg

I was loving your BC then I saw all your growth:eek: :eek: :eek: ! Very nice!!!

2005_0822Image0039.jpg

Lauren450... you looked sooooo gorgeous with short hair! And your hair looked really nice and healthy and shiny and black when it was shorter!!!

Okay... I can't go through each one of these drastic change pics and make a comment! All of them are AMAZING ME!!! :eek: :D :spinning:

gloomgeisha said:
Poohbear your hair is GORGEOUS!
THANK YOU GLOOMGEISHA! Your coily coils are GORGEOUS TOO!!! ;)

ETA: BUBLNBRNSUGA, YOUR TWISTS ARE JUST SO THICK AND YUMMY! :lick:

Last edited:
lauren450 said:
Great progress ladies! Ok, here are mine:

My BC (sort of. This is after my wedding. My hair was extremely damaged, so my stylist suggested I start over)

2005_0822Image0039.jpg

This is now, about 3.5 years later:

2000_022800123thursday0023-1.jpg

Simply amazing!!!

Your hair is so pretty.

And I love everyone elses' progress as well.

Ok I have a comparison the first is at the beginning of my hair jouney in 2004. The last is as of this past Friday. Look no more thin see through ends.

Attachments

• firstshot.jpg
    firstshot.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 212
  • tup1.JPG
    tup1.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 200
You ladies are so inspiring. All of you have done wonders with your hair. Thank God for a site like this and the sharing, caring natures you all have.

You all look wonderful and have such great progress...and to think many of us were poked fun of when we first started. Well look who's laughing now!

All these pics will definitely keep me motivated.

simplycee said:
Ok I have a comparison the first is at the beginning of my hair jouney in 2004. The last is as of this past Friday. Look no more thin see through ends.

SC, I want you haaaaair! Beautiful!

You ladies have had really amazing progress - absolutely fabulous!! This thread is just the inspiration we newbies need to keep us encouraged on our personal hair journeys. I can't wait until the day I can actually participate in a thread such as this...:lol:

Thankyou to the many ladies, short to long, long to short; relaxed to natural and natural to relaxed. I am only in my first year of proper hair care, and this thread is an inspiration to keep up the hard work.

Back